Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Megamissy

"My daughter the flower" repeat telecast on Onetvasia, fans of Choi Jin Hyuk from Singapore and Malaysia able to view this drama on Saturday 9am to 12.45pm

Guest Megamissy

"My daughter the flower" repeat telecast on Onetvasia, fans of Choi Jin Hyuk from Singapore and Malaysia able to view this drama on Saturday 9am to 12.45pm you can also view it www.onetvasia.com

yuuqiikeke said:

@booha Thank you for all the translations! It makes me understand him even more. :x 

@anannanann Thank you for all the pictures and articles! :x

Hello!  Nice to hear from you.   I was

surprised to find out that doing translation was bit harder than I had

expected.   But it has been a fun experience and hopefully

I will do some more. Normally I haven’t

had any interest in actors’ private lives but I became  curious about him.   His

interview articles were interesting, particularly in the Q/A  format 

with a good reporter.  Before this

thread begins to be busy, hopefully, I will do some work on those of un-translated

interviews.  One last bit of information about me:  I’m a Korean living in the US and a long distance

fan like the rest of the thread members. 

Oh you are a korean? Nice to meet another korean in soompi! :) I can only do translations from chinese articles but some words are too difficult for me to translate and then I will need to use google translate which isn't good too. :P I think I will need to brush up both my Chinese and English to do better translations. :D Will try to help you guys when I finish my exams this coming September and I will be free like a bird. :D

Guest El6ni12 .

HELLO GIRLS AND maybe BOYS!

hope everyone is having a great weekend so far, thank you for the translations, and pictures as always everyone!

@yuuqiikeke Best of luck on your exams!

All the kissing scenes of this drama, not a lot for a 131 drama & a little bit awkward & mild ( I've just finished I Need Romance before this, so :| Note to self: This is a family drama & the actress is very young!)  but there were so many lovey-dovey scenes of them to compensate for the kissing. Well, JSY was born in Feb 94, so she was "17 going to 18" with no prior dating experiences at all when she filmed this drama!

990f283b5bb5c9eadaec871cd539b6003bf3b343

Some Hot Scenes - Sang Hyuk's striptease!! (in a family drama...[-O< )

E41Striptease.jpg

8cab930e7bec54e75a5f12e0b9389b504ec26a35

Ajumma shopping with her hubby for baby & parenting books!

85a01f9b033b5bb5f20b510036d3d539b400bc80

She is so adorable & cute...I want to pinch her too! :x

70c07d4e9258d1092350a24cd158ccbf6d814d35

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;" id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"서바이벌 스타 오디션 김태호 컷

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apvqzpfWrkI

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"세바퀴 100410 노래와 목포사투리

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"세바퀴 100410 다자고짜스피드퀴즈

Guest Mishiellie

@booha thank you sooo much for all the translations!! I usually do translations from Chinese to English.. its so difficult haha

but I have been mad busy with new work.. my hyukhyuk =( I miss him

Guest Megamissy

@Mishiellie I love this drama so much I will watch MDTF over again, Asiatvone telecast 5 episodes back to back. The whole cast are very good actors.