Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@Mishiellie You know what, for me, Song Seung Hun is the most all-time favorite actor to me. However I've never finish his dramas because of the story line. I'm not sure it wouldn't happen with CJH. ^^

Oh~ I forgot I finished "Summer Scent" though. Even I really love the OST (Schubert) but they put in the drama too many parts and it's annoying.

Guest Mishiellie

anannanann said: Mishiellie said: @anannanann I can't see the picture
oo im not a huge fan of Song Seung Hun... only drama i watched of him was that old one...with song hye kyo and won bin.. autumn tale?? or something.. 

Guest Mishiellie

Ok!! Woke up early today so i can get some choi jin hyuk homework done!! Its piling up!!!!! Will be in super mode for the next while hahahaha

Guest Mishiellie

**This article was from May 15th 2013, I just had time to translate now**

[인터뷰] '구가의 서' 최진혁 "사랑하는 사람 위해서라면 구월령처럼…"【专访】‘九家之书’崔振赫"为了深爱的人会像九月灵一样..."
Choi Jin Hyuk Will act the same as Wol Ryung for the person he loves deeply
0b7b02087bf40ad1b6fcbdab562c11dfa9ecce5a

After only appearing for merely 2  episodes of Gu family book. Choi  Jin Hyuk leaves unforgettable impression for viewers.  He is finally confirmed for a comeback in the drama.
Choi Jin Hyuk said " I knew this drama would be really sucessful, however I did not think I would get  such reactions/feedbacks for the role of Gu Wol Ryung. He also said " Lee Yeon Hee and I were the  lead for episode 1 and 2, this stressed me out alot. And for the first time ever we have male gumiho in a drama, some people told me that Gu Wol Ryung is the character for the movement of the storyline and some also told me by acting well for the first 2 episode it will provide episode 3 great encouragement. 

In most dramas, child actors are usually responsible for beginning of dramas. However, "Gu family  Book" told the story of the protagonist's parents. Plus, there were already heated discussion about the casts for the other dramas in the same time slot before the dramas even started airing. I lost a lot of hair due to the amount of stress I was under. I did not notice (hair loss) until the makeup team was putting on my wig for me. I had the same situation during middle school time. I get this when I am under a lot of stress. 
It is mysterious and mystical since the 1st appearance. Wol Ryung moving freely, stepping on the  fantastic melodies of the deep forests where no one else can enter. Reminding us of vampire Edward in "twilight" (who can fly freely in the forest). He eventually encounters Seowha (played by Lee Yeon Hee).
When asked about collaborating with actress Lee Yeon Hee. Choi Jin Hyuk laughed and replies "You guys never forget to ask this question. Both of us will not constantly appear in the drama but we had to act everything in the first 2 episodes, so we wanted to become close to each other more quickly. Most actresses will not easily have such thoughts, but she actually came and talked to me first, she has great personality and very  friendly. I was very surprised." He continued " We exchanged contact information after the 2nd meeting. We occasionally contact each other. After the first 2  episodes broadcast. I texted her and told her it came out very well and all the hard work paid off.
With an innocent smile like a 7year old child, Gu Wol Ryung showed his love in his own way by catching rabbits, turtles, butterflies, collecting flowers and peaches to make the woman he loves happy. But with 11 days left to fully become human, he revealed his identity to protect the woman he  loves. When faced with death, he gave up his last chance of surviving and became a 1000 years demon.
If it is for the woman I love deeply. I will act the same as Wol Ryung. If I lived as Gu Wol Ryung, I will give up my life for the woman whom I love deeply. Wol Ryung's innocent pure love started the "Wol Ryung" syndrome for many viewers.  The filming of first 2 episode took over 2 months to film Choi Jin Hyuk said "it was very diffucult for me. During the 1st episode where Wol Ryung transformed the first time, I wore contacts for the first time in my life." To get the desired effect, production team used strong fan which lifted up all kinds of dust, leaves, dirt in the forest. And also because the contacts did not fit properly. It scratched my cornea and because of all the dust flying into my eyes during the filming of that scene, I got Keratitis ( inflamation of the cornea).
Choi Jin Hyuk said  "For 3-4 days, I had teary eyes and discharges were coming out of my eyes,  they also became swollen as well. My eyesight got poor too due to this. Now I am scared of contact lenses"  
Even though filming it was tiring, but throughout the interview Choi Jin Hyuk showed his love towards "gu family book" and character of Wol Ryung. He also expressed deep gratitude and respect for Jo Seung Ha and Lee Sung Jae sunbaes
Lee Sung Jae and Jo Seung Ha sunbaes mostly play main roles in movies and dramas, but this time they gave alot of support to juniors like us. During filming, sunbaenims were afraid we would be awkward around them so they started to joke around and take care of us hoobaes.  And during press conference, usually many questions are directed to them because they are more experience. But they would say things like " Wool Ryung went through a lot of hardship while filming this " "He is the idol in the world of gumiho" " he really suits the role well"  I was very moved by all these compliments and I really thank them and I thought to myself "where else can you find sunbaes like these"
While expressing his gratitude, actor Choi Jin Hyuk also revealed his first encounter with Jo Seung Ha. He said " I did not have a dorm to stay (no one gave him a place to sleep while filming? or something??) when I was worrying about it, Jo Seung Ha sunbaenim helped me and reserved one for me. I still remember it was around 2am in the morning when I finished filming. So I only had about 1-2 hours to sleep. It was very cold that day, even though there was no heating system, I didn't want to waste any time and slept while wearing many layers of clothing. 
But I still caught a cold from that and next day I had to shoot a scene where I screamed alot and I was loosing my voice. Jo Seung Ha sunbaenim asked what happened to my voice and I told him the room I slept in did not have heat so I caught a cold. After hearing this, Sunbaenim called me many times that day and told me he had an empty bed in his room. 
I am very thankful for all their encouragements. I know I can learn alot from them not only acting wise but lessons of life as well. 
After the interview ended until he walked out of the door, he laughed with his half-moon eyes and said " Please include sunbaenims stories in the interview." Actor Choi Jin Hyuk Will return to "Gu Family Book" with a new appearance.

Original article : bntnewsChinese translation provided by Kimcunmae of 崔振赫百度(choi jin hyuk baidu)English Translation by Mishiellie of Choi Jin Hyuk Soompi
Please give proper credits if taken out

Guest Mishiellie

‘대세남’ 최진혁, 김은숙 작가 ‘상속자들’ 캐스팅 “섹시한 완벽남 변신”‘大势男’崔振赫,出演金恩淑编剧的‘继承者们’“变身为性感的完美男”"Daebak guy" Choi Jin Hyuk to act in Writer Kim Eun Suk's "Heirs" Transforms into a "sexy perfect man"
024f78f0f736afc3f9f97dddb219ebc4b6451294
Causing "Wol Ryung syndrome" everywhere, Choi Jin Hyuk gained many love from viewers through the drama "Gu Family Book" He has been confirmed to appear in writer Kim Eun Suk's new work "Heirs" to continue his onscreen charisma.

"Heirs" will be the most anticipated drama for the 2nd half of this year, with the writer as Kim Eun Suk, who was responsible for many hit dramas such as "Paris lovers" "Secret Garden" "A Gentleman's Dignity"  and the director as Kang Shi Hyo whose works includes "Tazza" "Midas". "Heirs" will be about love and friendship of wealthy highschool students. 
So far Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Sung Reong are confirmed as cast. With the new addition of Choi Jin Hyuk to this brilliant lineup of casts will make the anticipation even higher.
In the drama, Choi Jin Hyuk will play Lee Min Ho's half brother Kim Won (31) He is the young and talented CEO of Korea's top corporate empire. Kim Won is someone who got looks, brains and power. A perfect man who has everything and securing his social status among the top 0.1% in the country. Together with Lee Min Ho, they will have strong visuals and show off their charismas. 
In this story of wealthy highschool students. Choi Jin Hyuk will show off a more mature and sexy charm.
After seeing Choi Jin Hyuk in "Gu Family Book" Writer Kim Eun Suk actively invited him to act in this drama. 
Choi Jin Hyuk stated " I have always watched Kim Eun Suk writernim's works and I always wanted to be casted in one of her works. I feel very honored to be offered a role. I will try my best and show the best acting to respond to her trust in me"
SBS "Heirs" is scheduled to broadcast during the second half of this year.
Original Article: ETO newsChinese translation by Kimcunmae of 崔振赫百度 (Choi Jin Hyuk Baidu)English translation by Mishiellie of Choi Jin Hyuk Soompi

Just fill english sub on CJH cut ep.14-16
Really enjoy, especially the squeezing part. LOL

Even Kangchi can fool everyone that he isn't gumiho's baby. But the truth, he is. How long he can keep that secret? They'll know. Don't talk about his father killer is his love's father.
He's going to walk in the same path that his father did. (Actually he already does - what happen when he knows all the truth was?)

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann I don't know man.. kang chi my boy needs some spanking from his papa... y is he so ashamed of his roots!!!!
he really should try to understand his papa more.. if his papa was really that bad... his mom won't fall in love with him and have him!!
geezz... OMG TMR NEW EPISODE!!!!
GAHHHH I CAN'T STREAM IT!!! I HATE YOU TIME ZONE!!!

Mishiellie said: @anannanann I don't know man.. kang chi my boy needs some spanking from his papa... y is he so ashamed of his roots!!!!
he really should try to understand his papa more.. if his papa was really that bad... his mom won't fall in love with him and have him!!

Guest Mishiellie

anannanann said: Mishiellie said: @anannanann I don't know man.. kang chi my boy needs some spanking from his papa... y is he so ashamed of his roots!!!!