Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Mishiellie said: @luvjinhyuk haha LMH is not on my bias list either.. I don't love him but I don't really mind him... I only watched him in BOF and city hunter and I did enjoy city hunter a lot. I first knew him because he is my Il Woo's best friend and he was in a lot of Il Woo's pre debut selcas

Guest Mishiellie

@PolarisCat I loved ilwoo since his debut like 2006??? but ya.. don't use photobucket it's not good for hotlinking..use like imageshack or imgur

Guest Mishiellie

@luvjinhyuk lol~~~~ you don't need to check every 10min.. like maybe half a day or so .. well myfriend you are officially addicted to hyukhyuk

Guest luvjinhyuk

@mishiellie I can't help it I'm so in love with him haha..I got my daughter to like him too and shes only 7. @polariscat I never heard of him till I watched gu Family book two weeks ago and just felled in love with him. He played wolyong so well that I felt his pain when sohwa betrayed him..aw so good..lol

@PolarisCat  I agree with you. They are your "masterpiece!!"  Congratulations!   Thank you for the eng sub video. First I thought it was your voice which narrated so I listened closely. But it wasn't sadly.

Fan art work created by PolarisCat:    "Wish Bone" Make your dream comes true        More artworks of Kim Won          

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

cr to CJH DC

luvjinhyuk said: @mishiellie I know I went in there on Wednesday and saw that post nameing it the heirs specifically I was shock. I tried to read it but I couldn't it was all about lmh and psh and im not a really big fan of them. Am I the only one that is not a fan of lmh? Lol

Guest Mishiellie

luvjinhyuk said: @mishiellie I can't help it I'm so in love with him haha..I got my daughter to like him too and shes only 7. @polariscat I never heard of him till I watched gu Family book two weeks ago and just felled in love with him. He played wolyong so well that I felt his pain when sohwa betrayed him..aw so good..lol

Guest luvjinhyuk

@booha I understand where you're coming from I apologize if I said anything to offend anyone. I dont want to say anything bad about any other actors/actresses thier all great actors. I just want to enjoy and have fun with you gals and guys.

Guest luvjinhyuk

@mishiellie yes I watched it after I saw him in gu family book he was amazing in there. Too bad he didnt get the girl but he was a really good at showing his emotions like ehen he liked her and when he lost her. :( the sexy scene was hot thats all I got to say lol

luvjinhyuk said: @booha I understand where you're coming from I apologize if I said anything to offend anyone. I dont want to say anything bad about any other actors/actresses thier all great actors. I just want to enjoy and have fun with you gals and guys.

Guest Mishiellie

@booha We never said anything negative heehee.. I just said LMH is not on my bias list...ppl can't expect everyone to love their bias right.. 
THe only thing I will not allow on here is bashing other actors(Which i don't think anyone here will do anyways). if one don't like the role in the drama.. I prefer them to use the character's name instead of the actor's real name (I have to watch that myself since I sometimes just use their real name instead of drama name). but this is CJH's thread so I want discussion of other actors at minimal to avoid conflict

@Mishiellie  Sorry about my confusing statement!  Since I came here I have never seen such things happen in this thread.   I just wanted to share things that happened on other sites to the new member. I am sorry again.  

edit: thank you for your last message!

I would like to share some POV from Softy of Cadence about Tan & Won relationship which was so spot-on:

"He who wears the crown must endure its weight” in Tan case means that if he wants to go home, he has to deal with the repercussions such as alienating his older brother even more and taking up the burden of his legacy down the line. Even though he keeps insisting to Won that nothing Won fears will ever happen, Tan is saying that from a mindset of a teenager. Won knows better cuz he doesn’t see Tan as just a kid – the threat Tan poses to his current position is inevitable so that’s why it’s hard for Won to take Tan’s reassurances to heart. Tan has years before he can even be considered a rival for Won, but Tan’s mere presence in the household again will threaten to topple everything Won has worked so hard to build up. In Won’s defense, it really does seem like their dad is rooting for Tan to succeed and even Secretary Yoon seems to be on Tan’s side. It must feel so lonely for Won not to have a single person on his side. Tan may have felt alone in California, but it’s worse for Won since he felt the same way surrounded by his father and two stepmothers.

왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라 - 상속자들.E04.131017.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-08-56]  왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라 - 상속자들.E04.131017.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-29-56] 왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라 - 상속자들.E04.131017.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-31-46]

I love those scenes when Tan imagined what he wanted to say to his parents and his brother. The words were simple and honest: ”I want to come home father” “I miss you mom” “after sending me off that rudely, I trust that you hurt just once,” but it carried the weight of all his repressed emotions over the years. Little does he know that Won actually felt that. I was so relieved to see Won have a flicker of remorse when he glanced down at the photo of himself in LA just like the one of Tan - hopefully the look on his face was a bit of regret about how he mistreated his younger brother when they met. There just has to be some residual brotherly affection towards Tan. I still don’t get why Won feels so much resentment towards Tan over something he has no control over. I bet when they were younger, Won wasn’t this cold to him since Tan posed no threat as a little kid. It’s just now as Tan gets older that Won is feeling more territorial. He lives in a home with parents he doesn’t even seem that close to so you would think he would welcome an ally like Tan, but I guess greed and ambition is dictating all his actions and emotions. It’s too bad cuz you can tell that Won could’ve been a great older brother to Tan. If any sibling could look more eager to try and make their relationship work, Tan would be at the head of the line. You just know that one kind word from Won would make him break down in tears out of gratitude.

Thanks to Softy for her wonderful insight!  :-bd

Personally, I believe their parallel love lives will be the catalyst to unite them against their manipulative and deceptive father...that is something I want to see happen, let them triumph just like in Secret Garden...may the bromance begin!  

BTW,  Hyun Joo is not yet a teacher at Jeguk High now only a private tutor, right? Since there is no mention of her working there yet. I guess Daddy Kim gonna up his game of sponsorship by hiring her to increase the debt and thus keeping Won & Joo further apart?