Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

DAEBAK.. Choi Jin Hyuk still be charismatic haha I like it but I'm just sad when I saw his smile was fade to Kim Tan (Episode 03) :( But excuse me guys for whom the necklace (Episode 04)? It's for Teacher of Empire (I've forgotten her name who:D) or He just remembers his mother (poor Kim Tan:() wow excited.. I like this one, the scene of him and Shin Hye, at last They've met hoho :x woww The photo on the desk, It's Kim Won or Kim Tan? I hope my eyes can't be gray again!!!

screambyscared said: DAEBAK.. Choi Jin Hyuk still be charismatic haha I like it but I'm just sad when I saw his smile was fade to Kim Tan (Episode 03) :( But excuse me guys for whom the necklace (Episode 04)? It's for Teacher of Empire (I've forgotten her name who:D) or He just remembers his mother (poor Kim Tan:() wow excited.. I like this one, the scene of him and Shin Hye, at last They've met hoho :x woww The photo on the desk, It's Kim Won or Kim Tan? I hope my eyes can't be gray again!!!

Guest Mishiellie

anannanann said: screambyscared said: DAEBAK.. Choi Jin Hyuk still be charismatic haha I like it but I'm just sad when I saw his smile was fade to Kim Tan (Episode 03) :( But excuse me guys for whom the necklace (Episode 04)? It's for Teacher of Empire (I've forgotten her name who:D) or He just remembers his mother (poor Kim Tan:() wow excited.. I like this one, the scene of him and Shin Hye, at last They've met hoho :x woww The photo on the desk, It's Kim Won or Kim Tan? I hope my eyes can't be gray again!!!

Mishiellie said: anannanann said: screambyscared said: DAEBAK.. Choi Jin Hyuk still be charismatic haha I like it but I'm just sad when I saw his smile was fade to Kim Tan (Episode 03) :( But excuse me guys for whom the necklace (Episode 04)? It's for Teacher of Empire (I've forgotten her name who:D) or He just remembers his mother (poor Kim Tan:() wow excited.. I like this one, the scene of him and Shin Hye, at last They've met hoho :x woww The photo on the desk, It's Kim Won or Kim Tan? I hope my eyes can't be gray again!!!

Hi everyone, this is the first time I post in this thread. Frankly speaking I've never paid much attention to CJH. I first saw him in Panda and Hedgehog. Didnt leave much impression in me at that time. But recently i started to watch one of his past drama "My daughter the flower". For those who have not watched this drama, I would highly recommend you do. It is this drama that I started to "fall in love" with CJH. He's terrific in this drama, natural, matured and of course handsome !! His chemistry with the lead actress Jin Se Yeon is also great. They look very beautiful together although they have quite a big age gap. They really look like a couple very very much in love. CJH has a lot of crying scenes in this drama which I think he did very well, very natural and cry beautifully. This drama has 131 episodes but each episode is only 30 minutes. Once you start you will not be able to stop. It is a very touching story which you will cry buckets of tears.  Besides CJH, the lead actress JSY also did a good job considering this is her first drama. As the drama progress, she's becoming more and more natural. She's also very pretty. It is a pity that this drama does not have much publication and there is not even a thread created for this drama. I just want to share with everyone CJH's great work which I hope CJH's fans would not miss. Hope you can find some time to watch this drama. Cheers!!

Guest Mishiellie

@O2 hello!! Welcome to Choi Jin Hyuk thread!!!!
 many of us here are MDTF girls... I loved him in there!!! just sad it wasn't that popular
Hope to see you here often!!  :x

@O2 hello! Welcome! :)

Guys, I'm back from a hectic week. :D Even though it is after the exams, I still have project work to do and today is the submission of a major component called WR- it reminds me of Wol Ryung. :P Anyway, thank you for all translations and screen caps! I'm still at episode 1 of Heirs. You know what? Everyone in my school knows about Heirs and are planning or already watching it. It is indeed the most anticipated and popular drama of the year. About baidu, I'm always a lurker in there coz I'm not used to typing chinese haha. :P

THANKS everyone for all the latest update!  :-bd

Managed to catch-up with Running Man & Heirs now. He's so lucky to be the winner in RM in his first outing! He looks so cool too when drenched and even steal the spotlight from Giraffe!  :))

As for HEIRS, managed to watch up to ep 4, definitely enjoying the youthful vibes and cute romance between LMH & PSH! My swollen eyes need a break from the intense and heavy melodrama in SECRET, so HEIRS can fill my heart with sweetness after all the heartaches.

Personally, I think Won icy treatment towards Tan will be thawed if he discovered that Tan is in love with their housekeeper's daughter. His brotherly affection towards Tan will become noticeable when he realized how similar their love lives with those familiar obstacles and painful paths of loving heiress of the poor. Hopefully,  they will bond well and he will helps Tan with brotherly advices from his own experiences. We did get a glimpse of Won relationship with his love interest in the latest episode, I like how she didn't take his call, he definitely have a soft spot for her! I wonder if she answers his call, will he buy a ring instead of  the necklace? May the romance & bromance begins!  <:-P

O2 said: Hi everyone, this is the first time I post in this thread. Frankly speaking I've never paid much attention to CJH. I first saw him in Panda and Hedgehog. Didnt leave much impression in me at that time. But recently i started to watch one of his past drama "My daughter the flower". For those who have not watched this drama, I would highly recommend you do. It is this drama that I started to "fall in love" with CJH. He's terrific in this drama, natural, matured and of course handsome !! His chemistry with the lead actress Jin Se Yeon is also great. They look very beautiful together although they have quite a big age gap. They really look like a couple very very much in love. CJH has a lot of crying scenes in this drama which I think he did very well, very natural and cry beautifully. This drama has 131 episodes but each episode is only 30 minutes. Once you start you will not be able to stop. It is a very touching story which you will cry buckets of tears.  Besides CJH, the lead actress JSY also did a good job considering this is her first drama. As the drama progress, she's becoming more and more natural. She's also very pretty. It is a pity that this drama does not have much publication and there is not even a thread created for this drama. I just want to share with everyone CJH's great work which I hope CJH's fans would not miss. Hope you can find some time to watch this drama. Cheers!!

Hello hyukhyuk girls  The pictures from the event:

최진혁, 생애 첫 MC 도전…'대장금에서 나가수까지' 생방송 진행                                                                                                                            Choi Jin Hyuk, challenged by his first time MC job… ‘Jewel in the Palace'  to'I'm a Singer' live broadcast   enews24 전수미 기자|입력. 2013-10-16 http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=262080    (translation for the article p114 /or https://www.facebook.com/ChoiJinHyukThailand )

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
(Choi Jin Hyuk) Mission clear for challenging  the first MC!!   The charismatic style and the sexy, husky voice captured the audience: Choi MC!! Thank you for the people who attended the event and many fans who watched it. ~^^Happy Day ~ Happy Weeken~ **

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109707183

cr to CJH DC

Guest Mishiellie

@Yeekrfan2 good to see you again!!! I actually havent even finished heirs ep2 yet.. im not getting into the story line yet.. my main attraction is actually on CJH's Love line so I will be watching now that the girl finally appeared.  But I have been enjoying Potato star hahaha  and secret I didn't want to watch for the sake of my emotions.. I want to watch somthing light ever since my Jdrama "Woman" cried my eyes out

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke ahahaha When I read your post I was like what??? homework on WR?? Can I get that too??? I am still at like episode 1.5 for Heirs haha couldn't get into the storyline or the romance between psh and lmh... He is a little possessive over a girl that he just met.. kinda bothers me.

I will repeat myself again.. I am only intested now for CJH's love line and of course the bromance.. I am enjoying Kim Woo Bin's bromance now.. I swear.. you put him with any guy I'll ship them hahaha

Guest Mishiellie

@booha thank you for the update!! omg I can't wait... he must have been nervous for his first MC job.. but he looked amazing though >_<

Both articles are about CJH as Kim Won: Royal Sexy Man

‘상속자들’ 최진혁, 상위 1% 기품과 섹시함 ‘황홀’
  2013-10-18 08:35:07

"배우 최진혁이 안방극장 '로열섹시남'으로 떠올랐다." ( CJH: Royal Sexy Man )
   http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201310180830512510
201310180830512510_1.jpg

‘상속자들’ 최진혁, 안방극장 ‘로열 섹시남’ 등극

입력 2013.10.18 08:46
          http://news.zum.com/articles/9425171

TV리포트

cr to CJH DC