Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@anannanann   Thank you for the video of CJH    I also watched  the tv interview for Two Weeks by Lee Joon Gi and other cast. 

@Mishiellie    I watched Running Man too.  I didnt see that scene.  However the segment about reliving a stress and CJH wearing suits and walking out at the beginning and his famous scene,shaking off water are the best for me.    I'm glad that I did the translation about Kim Won because I didn't realize how complicated this family was.

@GHSforever  @yuugiikeke   Hello!  Hello!

Guest Mishiellie

@windstruck I think our hyukhyuk will get more screen time.. I meant thre is a love line.. so he has to get some screen time!!! >_<  I am waiting very patiently for his love story to begin

Guest Mishiellie

windstruck said: @booha...thank u for his character description...really helpful >:D<
Let's hope that he will have more and more of screen time...and be a loving bro like in MDTF  [-O<  

Guest Serena Amza

screambyscared said: /youtu.be/AzRuW3KB6YY
Park Shin Hye asked to choose between Lee Min Hoo and Kim Woo Bin but She choose CHOI JIN HYUK oppa woaaahh I'm so excited:)) Thank for sharing @alesia44 (HEIRS thread) the video I appreciate it I brought you in JINHYUK thread hoho:))

Guest Mishiellie

Serena Amza said: screambyscared said:Park Shin Hye asked to choose between Lee Min Hoo and Kim Woo Bin but She choose CHOI JIN HYUK oppa woaaahh I'm so excited:)) Thank for sharing @alesia44 (HEIRS thread) the video I appreciate it I brought you in JINHYUK thread hoho:))

Dear Hyuk Hyuk girls, just would like to drop a short post now as I'm having a meeting in 15 minutes. I'd like to ask you guys to keep voting for him. He was in top 20 yesterday and I was THRILLED. But sadly, he is not any more today. So please vote for him. http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2013/poll BTW, 
Park Shin Hye has very wise eyes. I would choose him as well :x :x :x 
Thank so much everyone for your sharing. Promise to come back for a proper post. Have a nice day!

Guest Joon J. Lee

Mishiellie said: heehee don't understand the captions.. but seems really funny too cr: CJH DC  

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

The translation 

1. I have spent 100 days of that nasty herbs and rice to find the Gu Family Book to wholly become human. Today is it!! Wait, Seowha, I'm almost there!!

2. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "I'm not telling."

3. OMG! Whan woong(He is said to be the origin of Korea)! I spent 100 days on that disgusting herbs and rice!

4. I spent 100days without a bite of that mouth watering rabbit leg!

5. And all I get is a 'I'm not telling."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I have never felt more furious in thousand years! What the heck is "I'm not telling."???!!!!!!!

안알랴줌 is a phrase people use a lot as kind of a buzzword or a joke. It literally means 'I'm not telling.' but in a funny way. 

It's supposed to be hilarious but as you know a joke translated often lose its wit. :)

Guest Joon J. Lee

yuuqiikeke said: Mishiellie said: @yuuqiikeke  ahahaha LMH.. i cringe at his Engrish.. I needed subs for his Engrish.. and honestly.. his shower scenes were meh for me.. i was expecting abs.. at least a little bit...i guess CJH spoiled me with his yummy-ness

Guest Mishiellie

@booha

hahaha When we were deciding the names i brought up hottie because that is what my friends refer him as. they always go like your hottie and I know they are talking abt hyukhyuk

but then most people on soompi said hyukhyuk looked cute I guess to native speaking people like you guys.. it may sound weird.. but We non Korean speaking people actually thought it sounds cute too ahahaha.

oo btw I actually don't know how to read Korean but my listening skills are pretty good. I can watch kdramas w.o subs and understand general idea of it

p.s Thank you for the article translation.. I replaced it with funny google translation

Guest Mishiellie

oo and just a comment.. I think Park Shin Hye probably saved the human race or something in her previous life... she gets to work with all these yummy men... and most of them are on my bias list~~ grrrrrrrrr envious

Guest Mishiellie

and.. totally OFF TOPIC

I am finally going to buy a computer tomorrow!! muhahaha.. don't need to use brother's or work computer anymore