Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann thank you for all the pictures and updates!!

I am going to be MIA for a week or so.. busy with work =S

MISS YOU GUYSSS

Guest selena2013

class="articletitle"Jung Woo Sung And Choi Jin Hyuk Collaborate

Although they will co-star in a new film, Jung Woo Sung recently directed Choi Jin Hyuk in another short film.

This year will see two film collaborations between actors Jung Woo Sung and Choi Jin Hyuk

The actors will be co-stars in the film "God's Trick," which begins filming in August. But that won't be the first time they work together. Jung Woo Sung has already directed Choi Jin Hyuk in a short fantasy film for a branded project

"God's Trick," the film about a professional chess player who makes a comeback also stars Lee Bum Soo, Kim In Kwon and Ahn Sung Ki. Jung Woo Sung is the chess player and Choi Jin Hyuk assists his enemy.

Both Jung Woo Sung, whose film "Cold Eyes" has sold five million tickets at the box office and Choi Jin Hyuk who played the mountain spirit Wol Ryung in the recent hit drama "Gu Family Book" are very much in demand at the moment. So any project that involves both of them is sure to draw attention.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/36274/20130731/jung-woo-sung-and-choi-jin-hyuk-collaborate.htm

Guest El6ni12 .

@mishiellie come back soon!! we will miss you!!!

@anannanann thx for the gorgeous pics! he is getter hotter everyday, damn!

@ghsforever @yuuqiikeke @annasophiabby @missabeat HELLOOO!!!!

I'm curious guys....

How did you all start getting into kdramas? If this was mentioned before I joined the forum I would love to hear your stories again! hahaha

I watched my first kdrama in 2005. It was called All About Eve. My aunt sent me the DVDs telling me to watch it because it's really good. I was skeptical and but curious at the same time since it I am usually watching the all-american small screen tv shows and foreign films on occasion. So I said to myself, "what the heck, I just graduated high school, it's my summer vacay" so I decided to watch episode 1.

From there I was HOOKED!!!! I even had my friends watch it with me and they got hooked! I honestly believe that kdramas are so much more intense with their stories which makes their characters come alive and I can get so caught up in their emotions that I want more more more! I am obviously more obsessed than my Korean BFFs and I'm slowly understanding what they're saying with their family as well as the customs and how to greet them.

Now I barely watch my local tv shows and consider myself a crazy drama addict and I do not want to get better. LOL! 

Back then I've never interested in Kdrama even it aired on free TV over here. And I barely watching free TV. Most of all, I watch TV on cable program, documentary, news, American series, Japanese varieties (esp, food and cooking). One day I accidentally passed through Free TV and it was airing "Spring Waltz". I drawn into that drama with the music score (surely nothing about Daniel Henney, truthfully). ^^ 
After that I didn't watch anything for a while, years passed by. I really don't remember what's next. I think is there anyone who is a influencer? That was Kim Rae Won. He was here in my country. And there was the news that his partner on drama killed herself and he left before his schedule. I looked for that drama, bought some DVDs, most about him, next and next.
Another episode about Kdrama addicted and started watching real-time on the internet, was Boy over flower (the nearly end episodes).

I could say that I've never watch Rain on Kdrama. Because the first one that I watch his acting was Hollywood movie. He's really really really popular here at that time. Much enough that I had negative action. LOL

Guest Mishiellie

guyss i got my friend to roughly translate our hyukhyuk's last tweet.. it was something like he had some twitter problems/misunderstandings and he doesn't want them anymore.. and he doesnt want to upload something only to delete it an hr later...

AWWW Y Y .. i wonder what did mean netizens say this time o(╥﹏╥)o

he deleted his entire account .....

@El6ni12 I watched my first kdrama back in 2008 with stairway to heaven, a 2002 kdrama if I'm not wrong shown on TV. That was one touching drama with villian you will wanna to punch every moment you see them on screen. :P Then it was followed by Legend of the four gods and then iljimae. All these were in 2008-2009. Iljimae led me into liking lee jun ki and boys over flowers is the one which pushed me into kdrama craze. :P

Hello / Thank you everybody for greetings

About the Nate News article ( posted by @anannannan:7/31:p80 )  I saw English translation of it on Heir thread      Can we have it on this site?
The article is about project( MyS4Story ) created from collaboration between commercial interest ( Samsung Galaxy S4 ) and artistic endeavor
( by Jung Woo Sung,  Kim Nam Gil,  Yang Ik Joon,  Goo Hye Sun )

There are 3 works on links:
1: 32seconds of MyS4story    
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBWFeGjjZnY

2:CJH's Beginning of a Dream ( 270,948  YouTube viewers  so far )  
                                            ( 506,995   new # of viewers  8/9   climbing )
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR_85a3zSUU&feature=youtu.be

3: 4Love 
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp0RGlvMIfA