Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Mishiellie

said:

HIIII AND WELCOME!!!!! haha he changed his name because too many people has that name and If I remember correctly he changed it because one of the PD name is Kim taeho and he didn't get good comments online.. I have to go double check on the article... I think it's still in my to be translated list....

i shall get back to you.. oo and thank you for delurking =P

Guest annasophiabby

missabeat said: I'm creying after reading the supposedly leaked script of "Heirs"

Usually I don't spread spoilers or leaked stuff, but eh I don't think this is the real deal. Even if it is, it'd still need a lot of polish. While I had a kick out of this, my wariness for the show has also been doubled. Story-wise, it might either be a blast or a total disaster. LMH's Kim Tan sounds like a crossover between BOF's Gu Jun Pyo and Yoon Ji Ho while PSH's role is gonna be your typical plucky girl-next-door type.

@El6ni12 . according to the leaked script, the relationship between the brothers is a bit strained, but there is probably no real malice or animosity involved.

@annasophiabby Sword bores me to tears. I like that it's different and somewhat innovative compared to other saeguk dramas. But to watch it, you'll have to be extremely patient, or in some kind of pensive mood, or head over heels for Kim Ok Bin and Umhforce.

The portrayal of romance in Asian dramas have always been made problematic by the writers' shrewd notion of what constitute a healthy relationship and good boyfriend materials. I can't speak for all the Asian cultures and every other Asian women, but I don't think Asian women are that submissive and docile in real life. I, for one, don't put up with any man's crap, handsome or not.

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat haha honestly as soon as I heard rich/highschool in the description i wasn't so interested in Heirs as much... I might just end up watching hyukhyuk cuts haha.. but who knows.. it might be different.. hmmmm

Guest Mishiellie

@annasophiabby  I actually watched 1 ep of shark.. It is the kind of drama I like.. but for some reason.. I just can't get myself to sit and watch.. maybe because I am just all sucked in by IHYV.. i'll give Shark another try in the future maybe haha 

omg. can't wait to go home today and watch IHYV >_<

Guest annasophiabby

Mishiellie said:

@annasophiabby  I actually watched 1 ep of shark.. It is the kind of drama I like.. but for some reason.. I just can't get myself to sit and watch.. maybe because I am just all sucked in by IHYV.. i'll give Shark another try in the future maybe haha 

@anannanann: I've read about that event in Heirs thread. Good luck for whoever wins a date with him. I wonder how it would go. Probably involves a lot of giggling and blushing from the lady. lol

@Mishiellie: yes I'd watch it solely for CJH because I don't care for the rest. But who know, maybe there will be some kind of pleasant surprise about it. I have not yet hated a role CJH played, hopefully, this will be the same.

@annasophiabby: yup, distortion is a media thing. It's one of the source that perpetuates poor treatment and disrespectful behaviors towards women.

Guest Mishiellie

annasophiabby said: Mishiellie said:

Guest annasophiabby

Mishiellie said: annasophiabby said: Mishiellie said:

Guest Mishiellie

@annasophiabby  haha the only reason I watched nine was because it was by the same writer as Queen Inhyun's man I could care less about the casting haha ... reply 1997 was very good too~~ so many feels haha  ... ooo omg.. latest epi of IHYV... omg my feeelllssss>_< there is a shocking revelation.. but I kinda guessed it half way anyways because it would only make sense and make story more interesting  can't wait for next episode!!

Hello HyukHyuk lovers :)

@annanann thanks for the latest pictures this man is beautiful :)

@mishiellie just finish episode 15 of IHYV and as always what a great drama as much as I love Team Soha I really don't think their going to end up together :(

guys in regards to Shark its a really good drama, I had the same attitude In regards to his KNG mustache but my friends told me I need to watch it and now I'm hooked, you need to passed his mustache he's a very good looking man I like him as an actor and from what I have seen BTS of shark he's a really funny man :)

Good luck to all wants to join the contest I wish I can get a date with CJH but I don't think my fiancé would like that LOL

Have a great evening :) 

@GHSforever: I happened to see a few gifs of Shark on Tumblr and I was really intrigued by his character. It's on my to-watch list now. BTW, since you seem to be a fan of Goo Hye Sun, I want to ask if you've watched "Absolute Boyfriend"?