Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

@willenette, you're most welcome. :)

 

Message from CJH on making his first major KBS drama appearance by Justice. 

 

 

Hi flutterby, thanks for sharing this. I  look forward to see what kind of synergy will be created by Choi Jin Hyuk in this drama. Can't wait for July! "Justice" will be served via KBS2. :P

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2019 at 12:49 AM, booha said:
On 3/26/2019 at 12:40 PM, Hannah Truong said:

Thank you @booha for posting the news of CJH accepting his new drama! I hope the senior actor that he’ll be partnering up with will be good to him and give his great advice. I also hope that he gets to keep his chun WooBin hairdo. I dunno, there’s something about that hair that makes me drool lol.

 

super excited! CJH looked sooo good at the AMfar gala. :love:

 

me too  happy to hear about this new drama though I wonder about his new character which CJH is going to play.   It seems he is a dark character to start with.  I know some CJH fans are divided about his new character, WB look or GMS look??   It’s a hard decision because I like both  :P 
CJH posted IG. He looks somber and dark.  Could it be he is showing his new character??

 

Also excited to see him in a new drama. So his character will be a villain-protagonist type.. Haha, that's interesting. 

re: his new drama character look.. I love if he revives his Gong Ma Sung look. I fell in love with him because of it. And the webtoon character resembles GMS or CJH?? Haha.. It's like he basically jump out from the manga. 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, namjiho said:

 

Also excited to see him in a new drama. So his character will be a villain-protagonist type.. Haha, that's interesting. 

re: his new drama character look.. I love if he revives his Gong Ma Sung look. I fell in love with him because of it. And the webtoon character resembles GMS or CJH?? Haha.. It's like he basically jump out from the manga. 

 

 

Yes He is a villain but since he is a kdrama lead, there should be a hidden conscience deep inside of him??   
It was fun toying around between GMS and WB. But you are right.  The webtoon image is just like GMS.   Well this IG photo shows CJH’s hair is growing.   So it may be GMS?  I know you would be delighted to see GMS look alike.  haha

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, booha said:

Yes He is a villain but since he is a kdrama lead, there should be a hidden conscience deep inside of him??   
It was fun toying around between GMS and WB. But you are right.  The webtoon image is just like GMS.   Well this IG photo shows CJH’s hair is growing.   So it may be GMS?  I know you would be delighted to see GMS look alike.  hah

 

Yes I'm sure his character will have a growth and will be redeemed because he's the main lead after all. I read somewhere that his character will change for the better after encountering a case about missing actresses.. And my MaBbeum heart leaped upon hearing that and my imagination points to actress Joo GiBbeum (maybe she can cameo or something??) :D haha.. :joy:

Yes it seems CJH is growing his hair, I like him with longer hair (GMS' hairstyle specifically) he looks more younger with it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While his hair is growing, this hairstyle makes an apperance again! I remember some of us complained and had fun with Woo Bin's sudden uncool hairstyle for this particular scene at ep 21 with Princess Sojin where saves her from suicide attempt.. :lol:

D2to7T_UkAAAQgT.jpg

 

Not so cool ...:P Thankfully it was there for just one scene!

lloyd.png

 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay I saw IG photo of him with some girl.  Well she looks rather …:o:o   I don’t think CJH was too comfortable standing next to her.  His peculiar expression says something.  Maybe he couldn’t say noooo      CJH is very conservative to like such clothes.  
I know fans are not happy about it /or speechless?!!  So someone edited it just for CJH.   Putting other two IGs in spoiler

 

Spoiler

:sweatingbullets:

 

 

 

On 3/29/2019 at 2:35 PM, flutterby06 said:

While his hair is growing, this hairstyle makes an apperance again! I remember some of us complained and had fun with Woo Bin's sudden uncool hairstyle for this particular scene at ep 21 with Princess Sojin where saves her from suicide attempt.. :lol:

 

Not so cool ...:P Thankfully it was there for just one scene!

 

Well I hated that hair style in TLE.  Maybe something happened to his hair stylist that day so CJH’s assistant/or helper had to pitch in for his hair (must be a male cause no woman would ever think of such a hair style for CJH)   OR  hehe maybe CJH had a surprise pimple up there so it was masked with hair?  puppp hahaha  just my silly kidding :lol:
However just before CJH enlisted for MS, he posted IG which showed him with a pimple.  His pimple was saying that he was anxious.   It means he has a pimple from time to time and he has to deal with it like everyone. haha :joy:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, booha said:

Well I hated that hair style in TLE.  Maybe something happened to his hair stylist that day so CJH’s assistant/or helper had to pitch in for his hair (must be a male cause no woman would ever think of such a hair style for CJH)   OR  hehe maybe CJH had a surprise pimple up there so it was masked with hair?  puppp hahaha  just my silly kidding

 

Well, my theory is- to show Princess Seojin that I'm not always cool..So don't die for me. :lol:

1 hour ago, booha said:

Okay I saw IG photo of him with some girl.  Well she looks rather …:o:o   I don’t think CJH was too comfortable standing next to her.  His peculiar expression says something. 

 

Yes..his expression says it all. 

 

I found this..it's a bts pic from TLE, isn't it? Seeing it for the first time.

This one too..Is it just me?

A cute photo with Ex-Cheif Guard.. I think i saw it before.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

 

Well, my theory is- to show Princess Seojin that I'm not always cool..So don't die for me. :lol:

 

Yes..his expression says it all. 

 

I found this..it's a bts pic from TLE, isn't it? Seeing it for the first time.

This one too..Is it just me?

 

Oh gosh your point is so funny: I’m so uncool so don’t die for me  hahaha   Wish the writer gave them a comical scene like she did with Sunny and LH.   Still she gave us a delightful line, ‘My Bin’  haha  :D:P
PS (first one) Yes someone edited for CJH.  I think it was behind the scene where Sunny and LH cooked together to show the public about their fake honeymoon period.
(second one) I think she was the stylist(TLE). Look at her carrying a big bag.

 

She says 'my bin'

 

TLE first broadcast in Japan 4/19

& exclusive interview  with CJH 5/25

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2019 at 10:16 AM, booha said:

Oh gosh your point is so funny: I’m so uncool so don’t die for me  hahaha   Wish the writer gave them a comical scene like she did with Sunny and LH.   Still she gave us a delightful line, ‘My Bin’  haha

 

& Her Binnn became everyone's "Binn  :love:"

 

When was this taken? 

Fated to Love You? Emergency Couple?

 

I remember searching many bts pictures from Pride and Prejudice..It's interesting that there's always something new even after all these searching. When I first saw PP I really liked the child actor who played Chanee too much..such a cute boy. But don't remember seeing these picture with Choi Jin Hyuk.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

 

& Her Binnn became everyone's "Binn  :love:"

 

When was this taken? 

Fated to Love You? Emergency Couple?

 

I remember searching many bts pictures from Pride and Prejudice..It's interesting that there's always something new even after all these searching. When I first saw PP I really liked the child actor who played Chanee too much..such a cute boy. But don't remember seeing these picture with Choi Jin Hyuk.

 

물마시는 모습도 섹시한 남자  'even drinking water looks sexy' :blush:
I think It’s from a group interview during PP press conference.

J7McpkT.jpg

 

It’s BTS from ep14 (playing a card game) 

more pictures:  http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=2449548&page=1&bid=op_photo

PS CJH’s happiest moments;  eating (a big bowl of bibimbap, yummy)  & be with a kid.   haha

OSuXO0f.jpg

 

CVZUokh.jpg

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, booha said:

I think It’s from a group interview during PP press conference

 

Oh Right..The same get up..It's just his hair looked longer than Goo Dong Chi that's why I thought it may not be from PP.

1 hour ago, booha said:

It’s BTS from ep14 (playing a card game) 

more pictures:  http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=2449548&page=1&bid=op_photo

PS CJH’s happiest moments;  eating (a big bowl of bibimbap, yummy)  & be with a kid.   haha

 

Yes I remember the scene..Kwang Soo beating Yeol Moo in Go Stop scene. And Dong Chi comes in between to disrupt the game..Later they just all ended up feasting on bibimbap.  Ha ha..

Adorable PP characters..Speaking of them this scene came into my mind.

tumblr_ngqt0mGlKC1qbxx00o3_500.gif

 

tumblr_ngqt0mGlKC1qbxx00o2_500.gif

 

Ha ha..Dong Chi is the one who wanted to take the selfie though. ha ha..:lol:

Their brotherly relationship was so sweet..:)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some photos from AMFAR Gala.

 

D3TxuH8V4AA8hvM.jpg

 

D3TxqfdU8AAcwdC.jpg

 

Spoiler

D3TxsJ6UEAIGh9P.jpg

 

D3TxtIVU4AEAB1C.jpg

 

 

 

(CJH's Hong kong Fan Group has some message. They're happy to do something for CJH as they got the opportunity after 4 years of their formation.)

ha ha..these small standee figures are so cute.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2019 at 12:31 AM, flutterby06 said:

Anyone here remembers that there was kimchi scene between Wang Shik and Sunny that got deleted?

 

It's now released because of Kimchi Sponsor.. :lol:

Source: https://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=csm4446&logNo=221498629479&proxyReferer=

 

So the kimchi sponsor released the deleted scene. Thank you for info. Yeah I wondered why the sudden release of the deleted scenes.  However it makes sense since TLE is/will be(?) broadcasting in Japan.

     SMaQAZy.gif   :P:D

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*** So excited for Choi Jin-hyuk’s next project, which is an upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Justice”! I heard that Park Sung Hoon has joined the cast. He will be taking on the role of Tak Soo Ho, a simple and approachable vice-chairman of a large company. Last year, Park Sung Hoon won the Best New Actor award at the KBS Drama Awards for his acting in “Black Knight” starring Kim Rae Won.  Can't wait for this upcoming drama in July.  :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 K-Drama Pairings That Are Actual #HealthyCoupleGoals

 

Everywhere you look in Dramaland, gorgeous people are making heart eyes and falling madly in love. But what would K-drama be without, um, drama? K-romance usually comes with a heaping pile of angst on the side, whether it’s from clashing personalities, easily-avoided misunderstandings, or the occasional crazy parent.

 

Every once in a while, though, there comes a K-drama couple that works a little differently. They do weird things like talking about their feelings, and they even respect each other’s opinions *gasp*. They’re a breath of fresh air, showing us that dramas can be even more gripping when a couple works as a team, not against each other. See how seven of our favorite couples do it and be inspired to set your own #HealthyCoupleGoals.

 

Warning: minor spoilers ahead!

 

 

4. Kwang Ho & Yeon Sook in “Tunnel

Choi-Jin-Hyuk-Lee-Shi-Ah.gif

 

This couple gets a bit less screen time than the others on this list, but their decade-spanning love story is one of the most memorable. Anyone who has seen “Tunnel” will remember Kwang Ho’s (Choi Jin Hyuk) agonized cry of “Yeon Sook-ah!” as he runs down that damn tunnel, searching over again for his lost-in-time wife.

 

Choi-Jin-Hyuk-Lee-Shi-Ah-2.gif

 

Their unbreakable bond is the heart and soul of this story. If Yeon Sook (Lee Shi Ah) and Kwang Ho didn’t love each other with such pure, straightforward devotion, we’d be less torn when time tears them apart. It gives us all the feels to watch as they try to keep in touch between past and future, holding on to each other with memories and mementos. Who needs a sparkly couple ring when bae gifts you a shiny new whistle with a promise to always come when you call?

 

Check out the first episode of “Tunnel”:

 

Watch Now

 

 

(skipped unrelated.....)

 

 

credit : soompi news

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2019 at 12:29 PM, namjiho said:

 

Yes I'm sure his character will have a growth and will be redeemed because he's the main lead after all. I read somewhere that his character will change for the better after encountering a case about missing actresses.. And my MaBbeum heart leaped upon hearing that and my imagination points to actress Joo GiBbeum (maybe she can cameo or something??) :D haha.. :joy:

Yes it seems CJH is growing his hair, I like him with longer hair (GMS' hairstyle specifically) he looks more younger with it. 

 

Hi namjiho,  ye, I read that, too! Choi Jin Hyuk goes from bodyguard to corrupt lawyer in his new role this time.  Can't wait for July! :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

:glasses::no_mouth:

 

18 hours ago, willenette said:

7 K-Drama Pairings That Are Actual #HealthyCoupleGoals

4. Kwang Ho & Yeon Sook in “Tunnel

This couple gets a bit less screen time than the others on this list, but their decade-spanning love story is one of the most memorable. Anyone who has seen “Tunnel” will remember Kwang Ho’s (Choi Jin Hyuk) agonized cry of “Yeon Sook-ah!” as he runs down that damn tunnel, searching over again for his lost-in-time wife.

 

Their unbreakable bond is the heart and soul of this story. If Yeon Sook (Lee Shi Ah) and Kwang Ho didn’t love each other with such pure, straightforward devotion, we’d be less torn when time tears them apart. It gives us all the feels to watch as they try to keep in touch between past and future, holding on to each other with memories and mementos. Who needs a sparkly couple ring when bae gifts you a shiny new whistle with a promise to always come when you call?

Check out the first episode of “Tunnel”:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

 

So true Well said  Gosh that’s exactly how I thought of these two in Tunnel: “Their unbreakable bond is the heart and soul of this story”    Thank you for posting it.  :blush:

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...