Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

On 12/2/2018 at 11:22 AM, booha said:

@namjiho

Yup hahaa   It’s hard to believe but we wholeheartedly accepted this new NWS/CWB.  No hesitation whatsoever We don’t care how he got transformed and the writer knew our weak, selfish heart.   haha
We want CJH’s NWS   We call him rocky bear and cubby bear   hahha   
The writer is the queen of makjang.  However I read she likes villain characters. I hope she will not forget about OTP.  

Sorry  to say the writer has a magic wand.  Otherwise the only chance for us is;  to save an empire in this world and hope for reward in the next world.   haha :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::P

Hi booha ye, it's downright unbelievable transformation – of Choi Jin Hyuk’s character in a span of two months. The drama is deliberately an amusing to watch, though. I could continue to enjoy & appreciate Choi Jin Hyuk in his role here. :lol:

• Like 1

@willenette

So true  about TLE & Encounter    At least TLE made #1 and Encounter #2 for the yesterday episode on Daum.   In today’s search net TLE is ahead of Encounter.  haha    Everyday I have been checking on the search net.   Thank god TLE is slowly gaining more attention.   Everybody agrees TLE is crazy but very addictive.  The casts know how to make a good push-pull chemistry for each other.  
Yes It’s so amazing to see how well CJH transformed himself for his new character.   He is also doing well with action scenes though he needs more practice to polish them. I think he is ready for the big screen next time as long as his knee can handle it.  -_-:)

jxyemza.gif

Spoiler

v3QaRxQ.gif

ruWMz1z.gif

UVJsPQl.gif

cr to DC

7 hours ago, booha said:

@willenette

So true  about TLE & Encounter    At least TLE made #1 and Encounter #2 for the yesterday episode on Daum.   In today’s search net TLE is ahead of Encounter.  haha    Everyday I have been checking on the search net.   Thank god TLE is slowly gaining more attention.   Everybody agrees TLE is crazy but very addictive.  The casts know how to make a good push-pull chemistry for each other.  
Yes It’s so amazing to see how well CJH transformed himself for his new character.   He is also doing well with action scenes though he needs more practice to polish them. I think he is ready for the big screen next time as long as his knee can handle it.  -_-:)

Reveal hidden contents

v3QaRxQ.gif

ruWMz1z.gif

UVJsPQl.gif

cr to DC

Hi booha, I'm happy that his drama has finally surpassed 10 percent in viewership ratings! According to Nielsen Korea, the drama’s last night broadcast (Dec 6) recorded 7.9 percent and 10.5 percent in ratings. It came in first in its Wednesday-Thursday evening time slot. :lol:

• Thanks 1

@willenette    Yes yes it did   I'm so happy about the ratings whaha  :lol:

** CJH worked with Choi Min Soo in Pride & Prejudice  I know CJH was so enamored by CMS’s acting then.  I was happy when CMS (with P&P PDnim) went to see CJH off for enlistment.  It was such a  happy  period for CJH and his fans.
I can feel how happy CJH has been when his dear sunbea called him this morning and gave him a compliment.  

(translation)

Already 4 years ago.. How shocked I was after seeing your acting… Ah that’s real acting as I said to myself.
(Choi) Min Soo sunbea-nim, who showed me the way to be a real actor, who has changed my view on the value of acting
Dear respectful sunbea-nim gave a call at 7am after sending off his second boy to school
Though he doesn’t say such things often, today he said he enjoyed the drama and he praised me which made me deeply moved and happy
I know I’m still lacking but I want to be a real actor like you~
I feel so appreciative of your phone call this morning
I’m so happy and feeling uplifted after hearing your praise
Though I’m still lacking a lot,  I will try to be your proud hubae through acting

Thank you so much to everybody who watched the drama    Please give a lot of love for the drama
#TLE # I don’t know what I’m saying because I feel overwhelmed with excitement.   #anyway the best feeling # the ratings went up too # gamsahabnida

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, booha said:

@willenette    Yes yes it did   I'm so happy about the ratings whaha  :lol:

** CJH worked with Choi Min Soo in Pride & Prejudice  I know CJH was so enamored by CMS’s acting then.  I was happy when CMS (with P&P PDnim) went to see CJH off for enlistment.  It was such a  happy  period for CJH and his fans.
I can feel how happy CJH has been when his dear sunbea called him this morning and gave him a compliment.  

(translation)

Already 4 years ago.. How shocked I was after seeing your acting… Ah that’s real acting as I said to myself.
(Choi) Min Soo sunbea-nim, who showed me the way to be a real actor, who has changed my view on the value of acting
Dear respectful sunbea-nim gave a call at 7am after sending off his second boy to school
Though he doesn’t say such things often, today he said he enjoyed the drama and he praised me which made me deeply moved and happy
I know I’m still lacking but I want to be a real actor like you~
I feel so appreciative of your phone call this morning
I’m so happy and feeling uplifted after hearing your praise
Though I’m still lacking a lot,  I will try to be your proud hubae through acting

Thank you so much to everybody who watched the drama    Please give a lot of love for the drama
#TLE # I don’t know what I’m saying because I feel overwhelmed with excitement.   #anyway the best feeling # the ratings went up too # gamsahabnida

booha, ohhh...........did he go to see him off during his enlistment? I didn't know this until you said so. They must be close that he did this. I guess they had bonded well during drama filming then. Thanks for sharing this. :lol:

• Like 1

@willenette     P&P had a roster of well packed veteran actors with PD(Kim Jin Min) whose last work was ‘Lawless Lawyer’.   These actors knew about PD and they would have an opportunity to play fun juicy parts, big or small.    Chio Daniel was offered to play but at the last minute he didn’t take it.   So PD was frantic to find a replacement quickly but lucky for CJH, because he knew it was the kind of a drama he was looking for before enlistment.  I think it was CJH’s first experience of working with such a veteran cast. Especially he was quite taken by Choi Min Su who relished playing a boss, Moon Hee-man with satoori.   Now CJH revealed that CMS opened the new door for him about acting.   :)

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

【2018.10.24★崔振赫日本粉絲官網更新】
【2018.10.24★Choi Jin Hyuk Japan Official FanClub Update】

2018.12.08「Choi JinHyuk Fanmeeting 2018 in Osaka ~ First Love~」宣傳片
https://choijinhyuk.jp/index.php

CJH left for Osaka FM (12/8)

7 hrs ·

【2018.12.07★崔振赫報導更新】
【2018.12.07★Choi Jin Hyuk News Update】

Repost from Korea Dispatch IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrFMVRxHp_1/…
[현장영상] 시크에 반하다
#최진혁 #출국 #공항패션 #fashion #Dispatch #디스패치 #디패
演員崔振赫爲了海外日程,7日下午通過仁川國際機場飛往日本大阪.

Cr. Korea Dispatch

Spoiler

• Like 1

On 12/8/2018 at 3:14 AM, booha said:

@willenette     P&P had a roster of well packed veteran actors with PD(Kim Jin Min) whose last work was ‘Lawless Lawyer’.   These actors knew about PD and they would have an opportunity to play fun juicy parts, big or small.    Chio Daniel was offered to play but at the last minute he didn’t take it.   So PD was frantic to find a replacement quickly but lucky for CJH, because he knew it was the kind of a drama he was looking for before enlistment.  I think it was CJH’s first experience of working with such a veteran cast. Especially he was quite taken by Choi Min Su who relished playing a boss, Moon Hee-man with satoori.   Now CJH revealed that CMS opened the new door for him about acting.   :)

【2018.10.24★崔振赫日本粉絲官網更新】
【2018.10.24★Choi Jin Hyuk Japan Official FanClub Update】

2018.12.08「Choi JinHyuk Fanmeeting 2018 in Osaka ~ First Love~」宣傳片
https://choijinhyuk.jp/index.php

CJH left for Osaka FM (12/8)

7 hrs ·

【2018.12.07★崔振赫報導更新】
【2018.12.07★Choi Jin Hyuk News Update】

Repost from Korea Dispatch IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrFMVRxHp_1/…
[현장영상] 시크에 반하다
#최진혁 #출국 #공항패션 #fashion #Dispatch #디스패치 #디패
演員崔振赫爲了海外日程,7日下午通過仁川國際機場飛往日本大阪.

Cr. Korea Dispatch

Reveal hidden contents

Hi booha, thanks for sharing MORE about their friendship with CMS. Also, thanks for sharing the airport departure pictures. CJH looks so fine! :lol:

• Like 1

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Dec. 3-9, 2018

dramaratings_2.jpg

For Wednesdays and Thursdays, An Empress’s Dignity takes the throne between the three major broadcasters. However, it’s got nothing on the atmospheric noona romance Boyfriend over on tvN.

Wednesday, Dec. 5      
Happy to Die 17 KBS 2.5%
Happy to Die 18 KBS 2.8%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 9 MBC 4.6%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 10 MBC 5.5%
An Empress’s Dignity 9 SBS 6.1%
An Empress’s Dignity 10 SBS 9.3%
Fluttering Alert 11 MBN 1.5%
God’s Quiz 5 7 OCN 2.1%
Boyfriend 3 tvN 9.3%
Thursday, Dec. 6      
Happy to Die 19 KBS 2.1%
Happy to Die 20 KBS 2.7%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 11 MBC 5.0%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 12 MBC 6.0%
An Empress’s Dignity 11 SBS 7.9%
An Empress’s Dignity 12 SBS 10.5%
Fluttering Alert 12 MBN 1.5%
God’s Quiz 5 8 OCN 2.4%
Boyfriend 4 tvN 9.3%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/12/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-dec-3-9-2018/

• Thanks 1

** CJH Taiwan FM 2/28/2019  :blush:

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group shared a post.

16 hrs ·

【2018.12.10★崔振赫台灣粉絲見面會詳情更新】
【2018.12.10★Choi Jin Hyuk Taipei Fan Meeting Updated Info】

各位台灣的崔太太準備好了嗎?
Are you ready, Taiwan fans?

Spoiler

* 進一步活動售票及福利相關資訊請持續關注主辦官方專頁:
Please follow the official pagefor further information.
https://www.facebook.com/executiontw/

2019 崔振赫“LOVE”台灣粉絲見面會
2019 CHOI JIN HYUK “LOVE ”FAN MEETING IN TAIWAN

活動時間:2019年2月28日(四) 晚上
活動地點:台北國際會議中心(TICC)
售票方式:ibon售票網站及全台7-11 ibon機台(建置中)
主辦單位:執行力整合行銷有限公司
經紀公司:G-Tree Creative
相片來源:執行力整合行銷

((goggle trans))

[2018.12.10 ★ CHOI TAIWAN FAN MEETING DETAILS UPDATE]
【2018.12.10★Choi Jin Hyuk Taipei Fan Meeting Updated Info】

Are you ready for Mr Choi of Taiwan?
Are you ready, Taiwan fans?

* further event tickets and welfare related information please stay tuned for hosting the official page:
Please follow the official page for further information.
https://www.facebook.com/executiontw/

2019 Choi Jin-Hyuk "love" Taiwan fan meeting
2019 CHOI JIN HYUK “LOVE ”FAN MEETING IN TAIWAN

Event Time: February 28, 2019 (IV) night
Event Location: Taipei International Convention Center (Ticc)
Ticket Way: IBON TICKET SITE AND FULL TERRACE 7-11 Ibon Machine Terrace (establishment)
Host Unit: Executive Power Integration Marketing Ltd
Brokerage Company: G-tree creative
Photo Source: Executive Power Integration Marketing

Jin Hyuk: # The day I went to Osaka # It was so much fun
# Thank you so much all of you for coming out at the airport.
# See you again

• Like 1

((eng sub))

DJ Taiwan KKTV promotional video

Spoiler

making clip

so funny the way CJH reacted, ((outside acting, no big deal :huh::mellow: )).... chupchupp((inside, so embarrassing   huhuu :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:  ))!!!  ahahaha

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1

Jin Hyuk:   #TLE  # Did you watch it live?  #I haven’t seen it because of the shooting of Singles, Jan ... I think there are a lot of people who have experienced a lot of shocks  because of the reverse after the reverse #TLE # Please watch it live today! #will not be disappointed~

• Like 1

I read before CJH started a serious diet and exercise regimen. Well now here is the result of his hard work out.   He had  knee pads on him for his injured knee?  Wow he is truly a big man. B)

WWkoFRj.gif

cr to DC

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group shared a post.

11 hrs ·

【2018.12.14★《皇后的品格》SBS官方花絮更新】
【2018.12.14★《The Last Empress》 Making-of

"시베리아~!@#$" 悲傷爆發的張娜拉的狠狠的罵人!
罵人是可愛的事...?
#SBS #皇后的品位 #張娜拉 #崔振赫 #申成祿

"시베리아~!@#$" 서러움 터진 장나라의 찰진 욕!
욕하는 게 귀여울 일...?
#SBS #황후의품격 #장나라 #최진혁 #신성록

*翻譯 Translated by CJHHKFG
*翻譯僅供參考,轉載請註明 'CJHHKFG' Translation for reference only. Please give full credit to 'CJHHKFG' if reposting.