Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Choi jinhyuk. ‏@realjinhyuk18m

22회 방송이끝났네요...6월18일...저에게는 잊지못할그런날일거같네요..그동안 월령이를아껴주셔서 너무감사드리구요..월령인마지막이었지만 구가의서방송은 다음주까지이니 끝까지많이사랑해주세요...진심으로감사합니다..꿈같네요..

9eyl.jpg

I feel nothing interesting in this drama anymore.. I'm still not sure should I watch full ep.21 or only his cut again.
Go for work with swollen eyes isn't a good idea.
Actually I can cut MV in a few hours but I still can't work with that episode. Please give me some more time to calm myself.

Urg I'm addicted to his voice. Glad to see he's on the top of a few charts, it's a nice way to shut the haters up (well, they won't shut up but it's still nice).

On episode 22, I always said I wanted WR and SH either live or die together, but I don't like the implication that he killed himself for her, or that they had to commit suicide to be together. It's just a bad message in general.

Though it saddens me that this will be the last episode for Wolryung, I'm still happy with how they end the parents' story. They may not have their happily ever after in this life but at least they are together in the afterlife. How I wish someone would make a prequel drama about WR & SH story but I know it's next to impossible for that that to happen. ^^ [-O<

sorry...i'm join in ur soompi...i watched this drama because of choi jin hyuk & lee yeon hee couple only...the other actresses & actors ...i wasn't into in...just because of wr & sh story only...sorry for my english....
:)>-

I'm thinking about the theme of CJH version. The emotion of the song is different from The One. I felt it will be harder to me to use old cut. It doesn't seem right. I wish the result will be nice.
From my interpretation,
The ONE : Hurt, Sad, feel heavy..  (If I try to explain this, it's the line "why you do that?")
CJH : Long for, Sad, but it doesn't feel heavy.. just sad and a bit lonely.  (this version would be "I miss you" (I long for you)")

@anannanann: yeah, now that WR is gone, I'm just indifferent to the rest. WR's love story and CJH's acting are the sole reasons I keep watching the show in the first place since I'm not compelled by either LSG's or Suzy's acting.

Tbh, I think CJH's acting saved WR's character because if I am to put my WR feels aside and take a critical look at the writing, I think there are lot of problems to his story.

On his cover of "Best Wishes to You", I kinda see it the other way. I think CJH sung it as WR, so there are pain, loneliness and yearning. It's like him crying inside. Anyway, I agree there is a lot of longing in this version. As I kept listening to his version, I personally found it more compelling than The One's.

I want to make a tribute video for him too.

@missabeat I think when The One sang this song, he didn't only think about WR only. Somehow I think his version feel heavy (I didn't mean painful, more like uncomfortable or frustrate). 
Of cause, CJH sing as WR, a holy spirit WR and a thousand years demon WR. Somehow I don't feel "heavy" from his voice. just sad (with pain) but more about "miss"... ^^ He always lonely though... whatever he's bright or dark.

I like this actor so much that I've decided to participate in this forum. I'm just surprised that he was under the radar for such a long time, guess he didn't have a good talent agency. Folks, I highly recommend you to watch "My Daughter the Flower." He was so good in it. Don't get scared off by the 131 episodes. It's only 30 mins for each ep, so essentially only about 60 episodes. It has a very good storyline, though it's a standard for krdrama to be a bit draggy at certain parts. If the 1st ep cannot hold my interest for 30mins, I don't consider a good drama. You can see all his emotional expression in this drama. It broke my heart!Keep supporting him!

Guest Mishiellie

anannanann said:

amidala2984 said:

If today's episode will be Wolryung last appearance, then I'm going to be sad. :( I won't be seeing CJH again till October. *sigh* Can it be October now?  ;;)

I think he will be invite to be on varieties show. Better get his schedule quickly. ^^

I want him to be a guest on running man!  :x

omgg yess running man!

Guest mina86

Oh Good I cant wait for back to home from work and watched next ep :-)

Its great that they will be together , whatever in which world.

Choi Jin made great job in this drama and His voice make me cry so I like more His version on that song ;-)

He is not a pro singer He just like so who says that His version is bad is just jelaous .

Wish Him all the best.

Thank u guys for all this job , I can see all new pic and understund what He says cause I  know english the best with asian language its hard stil but in the future ;-)

So thank U .... will be often here from now :-)

Nice to know U

Yeah  BTW I love Mocomichi aslo very much , so happy that people here also love Him.

Choi  U have mina86 from Poland a big suport :-)

missabeat - I totaly agree with U and also want some  prequel with them :P

sanghyuk said: I like this actor so much that I've decided to participate in this forum. I'm just surprised that he was under the radar for such a long time, guess he didn't have a good talent agency. Folks, I highly recommend you to watch "My Daughter the Flower." He was so good in it. Don't get scared off by the 131 episodes. It's only 30 mins for each ep, so essentially only about 60 episodes. It has a very good storyline, though it's a standard for krdrama to be a bit draggy at certain parts. If the 1st ep cannot hold my interest for 30mins, I don't consider a good drama. You can see all his emotional expression in this drama. It broke my heart!Keep supporting him!

@sanghyuk: I think you solved my dilemma with "My daughter the flower." Could you please tell me where I can watch it, I haven't been able to find any link to that drama.

I was hesitant to watch it because 1) I don't like the main actress, 2) 131 episodes OTL. But I might as well check it out now that I've finished almost every other dramas he's starred in. I watched "Panda and Hedgehog", "It's okay Daddy's girl", "I need romance" (very recommended) and "Legends" after discovering him through GBF. I just finished "Pasta" yesterday too. He played a quiet and solemn young chef, a minor character, but I still enjoyed it a lot. Btw, "Pasta" is also a nice, quirky love story that has a good side of friendship to it. The lead girl is slightly annoying at times, but if you can sit through those moments, it's quite an enjoyable drama.

I just really love his acting as he's able to pull off different kinds of character, from the stoic old brother, whinny chaebol, romantic lover, upright noble, adorkable gumiho to the anguished demon. Sadly, he's been rather underrated for quite a while, possibly because he isn't the conventional flower boys that kdrama viewers are generally into, on top of that, he also hasn't had any projects that allow him to rise. So I'm glad they casted him as WR, even when I don't think the drama is worth all the hype, to be quite honest. If you take CJH out of it, the whole story is pretty standard to me, and WR is probably not that much compelling anymore. But that's just my opinion. 

@missabeat Wow you watch almost all of them.. Don't forget the movie "Vocal Clinic" AKA "Tone-Deaf Clinic" (음치 클리닉) but this character may be not different from the dramas. Actually I quite like him in "Pasta".. (already said this before). I wish CJH will be a lead actor, the drama that fit him perfectly. I don't put too much hope in "Heir".
BTW you can find "My daughter Flower" in SBS channel (youtube). But they are 5 minutes cut and there are some missing episodes. the criticize about the drama just talk here. I hope nothing happen as "Baidu". ^-^
Small cut from "Vocal Clinic" -- it's about singing... and CJH sang... 
 http://t.co/LOtdyPkjGk