Quantcast

Long time lurker here. I finally decided to post seeing as to how everyone here is a fan of CJH. Hoping I can meet fellow CJH fans here! >:D<
I'm excited on the development of CJH's career as an actor. I recognized him before (back when he was still KTH) as the driver/assistant in the weekend drama My Precious You. I admit I haven't seen any of his works, aside from MPY, and it's only in GFB that I became a fan of his. 
I'm now avoiding sites that spew nothing but hate towards him. Why are some people hating on him now that he's getting recognized by everyone? 
Anyway, I was wondering...anyone kind enough to post here the download link of CJH's song? Been trying to look for it online but I can't seem to find any download links. 

amidala2984 said: Long time lurker here. I finally decided to post seeing as to how everyone here is a fan of CJH. Hoping I can meet fellow CJH fans here! >:D<
I'm excited on the development of CJH's career as an actor. I recognized him before (back when he was still KTH) as the driver/assistant in the weekend drama My Precious You. I admit I haven't seen any of his works, aside from MPY, and it's only in GFB that I became a fan of his. 
I'm now avoiding sites that spew nothing but hate towards him. Why are some people hating on him now that he's getting recognized by everyone? 
Anyway, I was wondering...anyone kind enough to post here the download link of CJH's song? Been trying to look for it online but I can't seem to find any download links. 

Choi jin hyuk(최진혁) - Best wishes to you(잘 있나요)(Acoustic ver)(Kangchi, the Beginning(구가의서)OST )
http://t.co/LGdc1rLCXx

OMG!! he is 2nd on real time chart on Mnet now
yabr.jpg

AND 1st on naver music
BNBAyyLCcAA1WBf.png:large

@amidala2984 ignore those haters.. like what cjh said.. those words are drivers to his success.. it makes him work harder.. and now we can point and laugh at them how foolish they are.

people just have too much time on their hands to hate on others

ooo and welcome!!! thank you for delurking :D

wooaaahhh did you know guys?! I have a bad dream.. I was still trauma with Wol Ryung's scene last night.. Aiiggooo.. what's happen?! I'm so scared to see his scene anymore.. I must be so sad and cry. I can't watching him tonight. I'm getting be dejected and mournful. Seriously :-SS :-S :(( his scene make me sorrowful and always on my mind :( 어떻게?
tumblr_kvq8zeWlU81qzr04eo1_400.jpg

amidala2984 said: If today's episode will be Wolryung last appearance, then I'm going to be sad. :( I won't be seeing CJH again till October. *sigh* Can it be October now?  ;;)

Hello  Guys can i join you I'm new here, I started liking him CJH when he was in It's OK Daddy's Little Girl, I love his acting and his voice :)

Congratulations to him for the succesful of his song :)