Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest abcchin

OMFG. the BTS for Elle is damn BAMF!  that cigg, those puff.. those pose. bad boy ttm. Okay.. I'm so gonna buy this mag! I need to have it lol.
tumblr_n61j5gthK11r6tcjeo1_500.png
/dies

Hello  The translation for the fan meeting special was a bit difficult because  it contained a lot of rhetorical statements. Probably one might have to use some imagination to read through the rough, awkward lines. After all it is about the fan event and it might not be hard to see the general meaning of it.
@abcchin  @sunshine4ever   Thank you for the pictures which I copied here.    I put the pictures in the spoiler tags and if you have a different idea, let me know. 
@PolarisCat   Thank you ! Nice to see  your video works again
How’s about 5/10?
The time passed like a dream to us
Wishing to remember the day of the event
< 2014 the actor CJH 1st Fan Meeting in Seoul, FIRST DATE > The special was prepared^^
( # click in order to see a bigger picture^^ )

,>image
Ta-da~! It is a cue sheet about the fan meeting’s detail.
Did you enjoy the surprise cue sheet broadcasted intermediary through the Real~?!
If looked at closely, the fan message event which was unknown to CJH was omitted from the cue sheet!!!
It became a big surprise for the event^^
MC Park Kyung Lim created a lot of excitement for the fan meeting!!
She handled the event with such good care that the actual event came out better than the one planned before!
We would like to say, thank you^^
( Hopefully we will meet again ..♥)
The fan meeting starts now!
The appearance of MC PKL drew everyone’s attention +_+
In the waiting room CJH was waiting for everybody~~
Finally there was our CJH!!
CJH appeared on the stage!
The scene of CJH greeting with MC PKL brought the smile^^

CJH gave the first greeting to the audience!
The event made him so excited that he couldn’t sleep the night before~
Wishing not to miss anything the audience paid full attention^^!!!
To celebrate the first fan meeting, the Real prepared the ceremony cake!!
<1 st> Decoration!! The cake was edible ^^ Do you like it~?!
After lighting the candle, CJH expressed himself about his first fan meeting^^
Jjak Jjak Jjak!! Congratulations for the first fan meeting!!! ♪
Power!! To blow out the light!!
Thinking about the music played at the time brought us a pleasant memory^^
What was in Jin Hyuk’s mind when he blew the candle light out~?!
The ongoing mission was about finding (?) a right answer in order to see fans’ presents!!!!
Carefully thinking about what to pick!
What could be the mission given by the fans~?
Unknown to CJH, the Real staff prepared the cunning cute project !!
Each of the mission papers in the basket held by MC PKL had the same message as others^^
Finally it(‘the cuteness’ ) was revealed!!!
What could it be!!

5 + 5 = ♡
Kkya!!! CJH’s cuteness is like this loving image^^

Wow~ It’s “not withering flower” from some fan’s gift!
Even though it’s a fresh flower, it’s supposed to last 2 years~! Pretty flower, don’t you think?!
He looked charming as he carefully observed each flower~!
Does the picture look like a photo to you~?!
No it isn’t!!   The CJH’s image was made from the collection of each handmade stitch with ‘+’ ~!
CHJ was moved by the fan’s effort and conveyed his thankfulness and he said with humor it might be hung in the bathroom since it was the only place in his home he visited the most frequently ~!
< CJH, Let’s investigate him (explore or inquiry)! >
The time to explore about CJH from his head to toe with ㄱ-ㅎ
Because of the super strong adhesive paper, not only CJH and PKL, the staff who were holding the panel also experienced great difficulty ~ㅠ

He looked charming as he tried to answer seriously~?
What’s more CJH gave us a fun and candid answer for each question~^^

The CJH’s childhood picture(s ?) which was never before revealed!!
There wasn’t any opportunity to show it before~!
In the picture, the child with a white dress is CJH^^ Very cute?!
The long waited Rainism !!!
CJH practiced hard many days to prepare for the fan meeting and he revealed his “JinHyuk-ism”!!
How could we not rejoice for this moment!!
'I make it rainism the rainism'
You fall in completely
'I’m gonna be crazy now'
'Yes crazy now'
You cannot be escaped
Another surprise!!!!
CJH wore the costume which was the one from the singer, “Rain”!!
The way he was stroking his hair made one to fall down~~

At the end of the excited time spent, he read the letter he specially prepared for the occasion.
He read the precious letter slowly and consciously which made us teary.
How can one not love this wonderful man!
< Thank you for making the long and hard journey alone. Now we’ll walk together. >
The actor, CJH who felt touched, we cheer CJH.
The time of the fan message event was the most important to us.
It was important because it made a stronger bond between CJH and his fans.
< Let’s do it together >
After the surprise fan message video ended, there was another planned card event.
The displayed planned cards were so lovely and beautiful.
It was the moment when everybody ( CJH of course, MC PKL and us, the fans) became tearful and emotional.
The looks of Jin Hyuk after the fan message event~!
The lingering emotion was still there in his moistened eyes
In the future, let’s not cry in a happy moment^^
Instantly knowing that you would be my dear
Don’t ever forget the first moment of thrill from seeing you
He sang for the encore!!

To the fans from CJH,VV
2014 the actor CJH 1st fan meeting in Seoul, the FIRST DATE: How are the fans who attended feeling about this event?
Thank you for sharing the happy time together~^^
Let’s have another date~?♡
http://m.cafe.daum.net/theReal/VGiC/95?q=D_3X45WiHPsrU0&;

Guest Bea NicoleC

who would not love this charming, oozing with sex appeal, very true man..Good luck Jin Hyuk oppa..you got a long way to go...

@yeekrfan2 Did you make those gifs?? They are sooo cute!!! If you made those, I'd love to find out how you made them! Thanks so much for sharing those!
@booha Thanks much for translating the Korea FM!! Many hugs and kisses to you. I would give you a 1000 "Awesomes" if Soompi allowed it. :)
I loved how his fans in Korea tried to surprise him with the fan video (super touching!) and with the placards at the end.  They went to such lengths to firstly write out the message in different forms, film the video, then worked with the organisers to leave this item out of his cue card, so JH was totally surprised by it.... How sweet!!!!  They love him so so much.  What I really liked about this FM, compared with the one in Japan, was that it wasn't purely one-sided as these events usually are.  CJH put in a lot of effort to tell his fans how much he loves them (Rainism, plus the heartfelt letter he read to them), and his Korean fans also put in a lot of effort to tell him how much they love him (the surprise fan video and the placards).  It was essentially a declaration of love on both sides, not really a FM! :)  The tears that he shed at the end, that photo we saw above, it really touched me.  (I shed a tear at my computer too... just now)
If you're reading this, thank you Korean fans for having done all this for CJH.  I'm sure he really felt all your love that day.  Thank you for making him feel so loved...
Edit: Hey, I just found this video!!! I'm sorry if it's been posted before, but I just found out about it. @booha !! You translated it!! Thank you so much!! :x CJH's super awesome in it!

Guest mdolphins

celes80 said: @yeekrfan2 Did you make those gifs?? They are sooo cute!!! If you made those, I'd love to find out how you made them! Thanks so much for sharing those!
@booha Thanks much for translating the Korea FM!! Many hugs and kisses to you. I would give you a 1000 "Awesomes" if Soompi allowed it. :)
I loved how his fans in Korea tried to surprise him with the fan video (super touching!) and with the placards at the end.  They went to such lengths to firstly write out the message in different forms, film the video, then worked with the organisers to leave it this item out of his cue card, so JH was totally surprised by it.... How sweet!!!!  They love him so so much.  What I really liked about this FM, compared with the one in Japan, was that it wasn't purely one-sided as these events usually are.  CJH put in a lot of effort to tell his fans how much he loves them (Rainism, plus the heartfelt letter he read to them), and his Korean fans also put in a lot of effort to tell him how much they love him (the surprise fan video and the placards).  It was essentially a declaration of love on both sides, not really a FM! :)  The tears that he shed at the end, that photo we saw above, it really touched me.  (I shed a tear at my computer too... just now)
If you're reading this, thank you Korean fans for having done all this for CJH.  I'm sure he really felt all your love that day.  Thank you for making him feel so loved...
Edit: Hey, I just found this video!!! I'm sorry if it's been posted before, but I just found out about it. @booha !! You translated it!! Thank you so much!! :x CJH's super awesome in it!

Guest abcchin

Thanks for all the translation loves! I just finish reading the Grazia interview.. he sounded very jaded to be honest. He totally need and deserve a break.. probably vacation or what maybe being in love helps too LOL. poor oppa.
Side note.. I hope he'll come to Malaysia or Singapore for a fanmeeting before enlistment... :D just to know he got alots of fans supporting him and wait for him.
Bigger pics of him in ELLEtumblr_n62csu6nDE1r6tcjeo1_500.jpg
Men's Healthtumblr_n62d16a85P1r6tcjeo1_500.jpg
CR: DC.
@mdolphins I'll continue panda and hedgehog... his hair reminds me of an anime character. xD eye candy! 

@PolarisCat @sunshine4ever  @abcchin  @booha for the awesome updates & translation again!

Sending all my loves to ALL the lovely ladies in this thread!

love_u_gwr.gif  love_u.gif  love_u_too.gif

Can't wait to see Officer Lee again....meanwhile we just have to make do with these gifs!

image  image  image
  image  blackface.gifnono.gif

@celes80  Yeah sort of make it myself but all the hard work are done by this wonderful apps MOMENTCAM. You can always download from iTunes & it's free. All I do is make sure Jin Hyuk handsome face is perfectly in tune with the graphic and tada!

present.gif

Feel free to use all these CJH emoticon gifs since I've specially make it for ALL his fans.  I guess we really need to use it at the FTLY thread to show our support for Jin Hyuk's Daniel since it will be overwhelmed with the Jjangs couple then...sigh!

sob.gif   sick.gifoops.gif unsure2.gif 

S Korean star Choi Jin-hyuk cancels Thailand visit

South Korean actor and singer Choi Jin-hyuk, who was supposed to meet Thai fans yesterday on the first stop of his Asian tour, has cancelled his visit to the country.  

The 2014 Choi Jin-hyuk Asia Tour in Bangkok was previously scheduled to perform in the main auditorium of Thammasat University. Choi Jin-hyuk has had two fan meetings recently - "The First Date Fan Meeting in Seoul" on the 10th of May and "Emergency Couple Fan Meeting in Singapore" with co-star Song Ji-hyo on the 15th and 16th of May.

Although the cancellation of 2014 Choi Jin-hyuk Asia Tour in Bangkok was not publicly announced, it is said the main reason for the cancellation was due to the ongoing coup in Thailand. No new date has been set for his Asia Tour in Bangkok due to his busy work schedules. 
Cr: Apple Daily HK/Omy SG

Guest Bea NicoleC

@polariscat - any update for the EC concert eng sub translation? hope it will be released soon..i'm not in a hurry but i must say i've been waiting for it like forever..hahaha...thanks in advance anyway..

@mdolphins said: @celes80 said: @yeekrfan2 Did you make those gifs?? They are sooo cute!!! If you made those, I'd love to find out how you made them! Thanks so much for sharing those!
I loved how his fans in Korea tried to surprise him with the fan video (super touching!) and with the placards at the end.  They went to such lengths to firstly write out the message in different forms, film the video, then worked with the organisers to leave it this item out of his cue card, so JH was totally surprised by it.... How sweet!!!!  They love him so so much.  What I really liked about this FM, compared with the one in Japan, was that it wasn't purely one-sided as these events usually are.  CJH put in a lot of effort to tell his fans how much he loves them (Rainism, plus the heartfelt letter he read to them), and his Korean fans also put in a lot of effort to tell him how much they love him (the surprise fan video and the placards).  It was essentially a declaration of love on both sides, not really a FM! :)  The tears that he shed at the end, that photo we saw above, it really touched me.  (I shed a tear at my computer too... just now)

***Dear girls, the Eng-subbed concert has been out!!!! 

Thanks SJH Baidu Bar for the lineup of this English version and produced the Chinese one for reference of English translation!!

(I'm just a messenger and so no need to say thanks to me ^.^)

Emergency Couple Concert 140506 English Subtitles   (Dailymotion)

Part 1 
http://dai.ly/x1wmcwe

Part 2 http://dai.ly/x1wn0gv

Cr. Gapiplus, Missmongjihyo, Mongji-fan

English translations based on Chinese version by Song JiHyo Baidubar

English version translators: Missmongjihyo (tumblr), Mongji-fan (tumblr), Timeline&Special Effect: Gapiplus (tumblr)

*Disclaimer! Please read*

Video Credits to tvN - <Reply with a Song - Emergency Couple>

This video is solely for entertainment purposes, not for commercial use, do not re-upload without permission, please credit Gapiplus, Missmongjihyo, Mongji-fan, English translations based on Chinese version by Song JiHyo Baidubar

English version translators: Missmongjihyo (tumblr), Mongji-fan (tumblr), Timeline&Special Effect: Gapiplus (tumblr)

Sorry for the possible errors within the video

For the Solo part, question is directed in such a way that makes the next segment possible to continue, may not necessarily indicate the real case scenario, do not jump to conclusions based on the question itself, whether the 4 leads are dating or not is not within our concern or knowledge, do not create rumors based on the video itself, thank you and enjoy the video ^^.

@booha @Celes80 @Yeekrfan2 @sunshine4ever @mdolphins 

Guest abcchin

YES YES YES! thanks for updating and posting! @PolarisCat!
:x
Since I topped the page. 
Anyway some pics from EC Fanmeeting in Singapore 2 weeks ago taken by my friend who was at the media section.
tumblr_n66zcfIa1S1r6tcjeo1_1280.jpgtumblr_n66zcfIa1S1r6tcjeo2_1280.jpgtumblr_n66zptHII51r6tcjeo1_1280.jpg