Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest pandora460

my first time posting here in CJH's thread and i feel great finding @mishiellie's translation of his interview. thank you for making my heart flutter for this guy more. i started watching Gu Family Book rather belatedly (just finished episode 2) and found the need to watch more CJH works. i just got bowled over by his sensitive acting. so i started on the first 3 episodes of I Need Romance before coming to visit this thread. would anyone kindly give me advice on which of his works are noteworthy to watch?I now have more reason to watch out for Heirs; and @mmishiellie that is in addition to Green Scalpel we are all looking forward to. 8->

Guest Mishiellie

@pandora460 aww thank you for posting here and welcome!!!! Honestly.. just watch I need romance.. hisother works. the story lines were not so interesting... However the daily drama 100+ epi drama "my daughter the flower" is not too bad i loved his character in there... but its not really available unless you can read chinese subs

I didn't like the story line of panda and hedgehog.. but his character in there was very cute ^ω^

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann yay!!! thx for the preview!!!! 
@yuuqiikeke omg.. new ep of gu soon!!!  too bad I cant watch it live all the time.. due to my timezone... I REALLY WISH FOR A GOOD ENDING.. FOR OUR WOL RYUNG =(

@Mishellie Yea me too! I really wish he will be alive, back to his old self, that pure innocent cute smile of his really melt my heart. I guess I will be live streaming tomorrow. Oh btw, do you know who is the 2nd male lead of Heirs? is it Kim Woo BIn( not sure if i got his name correctly :P) or him? If its him, I'll be suffering from 2nd male lead syndrome  :(( Btw, where are you from? :)

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke i actually dont know the 2nd lead.. All i know is that he was in school 2013 or something..lol girl.. I ALWAYS ALWAYS suffer from second male lead syndrome .. Its painful hahaha. I am Chinese.. But i am in canada toronto.. u??

Guest Mishiellie

wahhhhh new epi today!!!! arghhh can only watch after work...

I did see sone BTS photos of the scene w. papa baby abd daughter-in-law lol

but mainly susy and cjh.. ill post them up in the afternoon today(my time zone)>_<

hobestly i ship papa and daughter-in-law buhahaha.. this sounds so wronggggg

Hi @Mishiellie,  *waves to everyone*

I have been so busy that I didn't come to this thread for a long time. Thanks @daydreamsindecember for the awesome translation, now I know why you are so busy *wink wink*

Heirs is starting in October? This means I can watch Green Scalpel then Heirs! WOOT!!! I have been wanting to say this but was holding back since I might offend some people but this is CJH's thread so.......I kind of wish he got a MAIN lead role in another drama. This man is too talented to star as 2nd lead, actually I am not even sure he is 2nd lead in Heirs, perhaps the role of the elder brother got more meat than I imagine. He is thoroughly capable of stealing the show from the mains but still I wish he had something more.