Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

@caren1974 thank you forr the link.. oo btw what's your baidu id? my main one is 4ever_five and side one i rarely use is mishiellie as well

@mishiellie hello dear how are you thanks for all the updates :)

@caren1974 thank you for the link I love SJK and JIW as well just finished watching birth of the rich since I miss him so much and now SJK to the army :(

@booha hope your having a great time enjoy Paris is nice don't forget to go to eiffel tower :)

@annanann thanks for all your pictures as well :)

good morning to all :) and good night for me :)

Guest caren1974

@booha
Well, about that double zipper, I thought he forgot to close it...then again, I don't mean to be a pervert but is it that big coz he did not use the outer zipper... =)) =)) =))...dying of laughter right now !

@Mishiellie
I'm a silent lurker at baidu...I enjoy playing all videos there especially the old ones.

@screambyscared
Thank you for the picture...like his looking directly at us.

( My apology! I forget to post comment. )  It was made by an adoring fan. On the last clip, there are a lot of Korean GAGAS but they are simply joyfull shouts. The WR looks very adorable in the jar.   Enjoy/ it's cute clips!

앗쌀아비앟~~!!!닥흐월령이다~~!!!!
                  우헬헬헳~으흥흥흥흥~~(♥~♥)
                  아홉번 실패해도~~~한번더 도전~~!!! 움하하하하깔깔깔

aat - ssal - a - bi - atd ~~!!!   IT IS DARK WR ~~!!!!

uu - hel - hel - held ~  ue - huung - huung - huung ~~(** ~ **)

FAILED 9 TIMES ~~~ BUT ONE MORE TRY ~~ !!!             OUUM - ha-ha-ha-ha  -  kkal-kkal-kkal-kkal    

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

cr DC

Guest caren1974

@booha

I did a little research too, they filmed "My precious child" or "my precious you"...SJK was the brother of JHW and CJH was there too but I think this video, it is a bit later than 2008 coz they are much older and the sunbaenim was a bit (excuse the word please dont know how to describe) fatter than in the drama series. 

It would be nice if it's translated too...appreciate the effort and time, still the trio is the best! \:D/

[FANCAM] 130906 Choi Jin Hyuk signing for fans @ LAX

cr chibidd
cr @jjsweeter0211 in Heirs thread

(EDITED)

PS  FANCAMP video: (The only part I could hear) At the very beginning of the video, CJH asks the fan,”Are you a Korean?”(end 0.01)        Her response: It seemed she was trying to explain the reason why he wasn’t sure if she was.                                                               (On the youtube comment site, she says she has been to his concert. But I'm not clear what she means. What concert? )

(Another wondering thought: the first photo of CJH in LAX showed that the picture seemed to be cropped and I assumed he took a       picture with one of his fans(?) or the girl who took the fancam. (or neither )       As I said just wondering!         

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"

booha said: ( My apology! I forget to post comment. )  It was made by an adoring fan. On the last clip, there are a lot of Korean GAGAS but they are simply joyfull shouts. The WR looks very adorable in the jar.   Enjoy/ it's cute clips!

앗쌀아비앟~~!!!닥흐월령이다~~!!!!
                  우헬헬헳~으흥흥흥흥~~(♥~♥)
                  아홉번 실패해도~~~한번더 도전~~!!! 움하하하하깔깔깔

aat - ssal - a - bi - atd ~~!!!   IT IS DARK WR ~~!!!!

uu - hel - hel - held ~  ue - huung - huung - huung ~~(** ~ **)

FAILED 9 TIMES ~~~ BUT ONE MORE TRY ~~ !!!             OUUM - ha-ha-ha-ha  -  kkal-kkal-kkal-kkal    

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

cr DC