Quantcast
booha

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 | Current Drama: 'Justice' (KBS W/Th) premieres July 17

Guest Mishiellie

@booha I just want to thank you for everything you contributed to this thread so far

.. I am actually not the original thread starter for hyukhyuk. It was someone else but that person abandoned it . So i asked the admin to transfer the thread over to me and I started to post stuff on it and making it more live heehee.  

Guest Mishiellie

OMG i cant believer we are going to reach 100 pages soon.. I still remember when I took over.. it only had 3 pages T^T I think im going to cry now

Thank you everyone!!!!!

Mishiellie said: @booha  hello!!! Usually for DC.. you can post them elsewhere with proper credits unless they specifically ask do not repost

Guest Mishiellie

@booha the person on DC will mention on their post if they don't want it to be repost it anywhere else.. or they don't want people to edit the pictures.

trust me,usually they will make it very noticeable in the post like male it red.. bold.. underlines.. you get my point.

I usually dont post from Dc because I dont understand korean so im afraid to repost something I am not supposed to. So I wait for hyukhyuk's baidu to update because some of them understands korean.

So the general rule usually is that if they don't have special instructions you can share for sure but have to give proper credits. even for those fan arts as long as the owner doesnt say do not repost then its fine to share.

Guest Mishiellie

Don't  know if this was posted id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Jo Yoon Hee and Choi Jin Hyuk @ Arnold Palmer PhotoshootCr: Sandra Moon

Mishiellie said: @booha the person on DC will mention on their post if they don't want it to be repost it anywhere else.. or they don't want people to edit the pictures.

trust me,usually they will make it very noticeable in the post like male it red.. bold.. underlines.. you get my point.

I usually dont post from Dc because I dont understand korean so im afraid to repost something I am not supposed to. So I wait for hyukhyuk's baidu to update because some of them understands korean.

So the general rule usually is that if they don't have special instructions you can share for sure but have to give proper credits. even for those fan arts as long as the owner doesnt say do not repost then its fine to share.

caren1974 said:

those bulging arms. =D>

Why is this man so charming?  it makes me wonder :-?

Hyukhyuk arms?  (  Humm? )  Did I only look his expression?       Welcome!  hyukhyuk girl   

I am glad you liked pictures. 

Honestly, I wasn't expecting his arms to be like that when I first watched GFB. Haha I expected him to be a bit 'leaner' given his figure when he was wearing the costume. Lol love his expressions too. Dunno, everytime I see him... I just end up with a smile hahaha

Guest Mishiellie

@yhiyori1221

Hello!!!! I do't think I welcomed you to the thread yet..

well WELCOMEE!!!! and hope you have fun

@screambyscared said: 1235354_506897832720273_412891875_n.png
Kim Tan & his stepbrother Kim Won (Choi Jin Hyuk)Woaaahhhh They're the same :)) Ohhh so handsome them :xCR : Heirs - Korea Drama's FB

Guest Mishiellie

@booha ooo is that the girl who is going to play our hyukhyuk's gf or love interest in Heirs??? she is preeettyyyy

I honestly don't care much for Heirs .. the story line doesnt interest me.. but I am going to watch for hyukhyuk and PSH