Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Yes he deleted, but it seemed, instead of people coming to his site, he visited other sites  right after posting his last tweet                                                           Some Korean fans seemed aware of his situation and sent  very sympathetic and encouraging messages
 It could be a temporary resolution so that he could just concentrate on projects without any distraction
  We know that he has to go  to the army next year   Until then it is going to be crunch time for him financially and
 professionally   At least he looked very good on the last interview pictures with NateNews in which the reporter
seemed quite taken by CJH personally  CJH has had a string of interviews with this newspaper     I had to find out
whether it is with the same reporter  And these modeling pictures - very good ones

Guest El6ni12 .

@booha HELLO!! So nice to have you join the CJH craziness! Looking forward to posting with you and the group often :D

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130719 갤럭시S4 시네마토크 12 최진혁 정우성

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130719 갤럭시S4 시네마토크 41 정우성 최진혁 사인준비

@E16ni12.  thank you  I'm waiting for another big wave of CJH with hyukhyuk girls/guys.

TREASURE HUNTING and/or guessing games(?):
  1:I read the second script reading for Heirs took a place(7/30) and people were wondering about pictures from it.
     Are there any pictures that one can find now or is this a simple suspense guessing game created by either
     fans or Heirs production? 

2:PSH official site announced 8/7 as the first date to filming for Heirs in Calif.
      I'm just wondering whether CJH is a part of cast going over there or not.

3: Hair style for CJH as kim yoan.  I think it is high time hyuk fans to search/  wish/ suggest/ demand/ beg/ pray
      for a perfect hair style.  Fortunately, for this purpose, hyuk fans can comb through a huge inventory
      as CJH has produced lots of pictures with a variety of themes after he finished filming GFH.

PS I will restate about CJH's big wave. Since he gave us such a big one, I will be happy with any size of waves
        or none as long as there is his sign saying " I'll approve this drama."

Hello HyukHyuk lovers :)

Hope everybody had a great weekend mine was a busy one and Thank god it was over :)

My first kdrama was with Kim Rae Won What planet are you from ? and it trickle down from there LOL

I dont remember what year it was :-S but I love kdrama since then :)

THank you all for the update, english sub, articles and pictures I hope he comes back to twitter world.

KHS discontinue her twitter in January and just recently open a new one so hoping for CJH return :)

Have a great day ladies :)

I found the first(?) picture of CJH for Heirs (dated 8/2).   I found a site from  the first page on this thread__ cyworld:tae4ho.

Very excited !!   Hope somebody could post the picture here

Guest El6ni12 .

GHSforever said:

Hello HyukHyuk lovers :)

Hope everybody had a great weekend mine was a busy one and Thank god it was over :)

My first kdrama was with Kim Rae Won What planet are you from ? and it trickle down from there LOL

I dont remember what year it was :-S but I love kdrama since then :)

THank you all for the update, english sub, articles and pictures I hope he comes back to twitter world.

KHS discontinue her twitter in January and just recently open a new one so hoping for CJH return :)

@E16ni12         Glad to see such flowering faces in one place.  The picture I saw on cyworld is a fan made, not an official one

and unfortunately it couldn't be copied(so possessive for some people).   It wasn't bad and quite believable one.

At least I can now resume searching around for his new perfect hair style.

@anannanann      Nice to see CJH on a different setting as this live stage from live interviews with tv stations.  His sun bae, Jung Woo Sung,

must be as tall as CJH and they shared the warm touch of sun bae/hu bae relationship.  CIH appeared younger here.

Did he lose few pounds?   I'm glad to see the way he interacted with audiences even though the audio was a bit unclear

to hear exact Q/A.     Thank you for those clips.

Guest annasophiabby

El6ni12 . said: @mishiellie come back soon!! we will miss you!!!

@anannanann thx for the gorgeous pics! he is getter hotter everyday, damn!

@ghsforever @yuuqiikeke @annasophiabby @missabeat HELLOOO!!!!

I'm curious guys....

How did you all start getting into kdramas? If this was mentioned before I joined the forum I would love to hear your stories again! hahaha

I watched my first kdrama in 2005. It was called All About Eve. My aunt sent me the DVDs telling me to watch it because it's really good. I was skeptical and but curious at the same time since it I am usually watching the all-american small screen tv shows and foreign films on occasion. So I said to myself, "what the heck, I just graduated high school, it's my summer vacay" so I decided to watch episode 1.

From there I was HOOKED!!!! I even had my friends watch it with me and they got hooked! I honestly believe that kdramas are so much more intense with their stories which makes their characters come alive and I can get so caught up in their emotions that I want more more more! I am obviously more obsessed than my Korean BFFs and I'm slowly understanding what they're saying with their family as well as the customs and how to greet them.

Now I barely watch my local tv shows and consider myself a crazy drama addict and I do not want to get better. LOL! 

Guest annasophiabby

ahem, also hello everybody! it's been a while..well it feels like it too me!i send my greetings from sunny california! :D

Hello Guys :-h :-h :-h

I must say I dont miss most of you becasue I see you guys in 2 weeks drama thread but for some I miss you guys :(

@mishiellie, @annashopiaby,@EI6n12, @booha I miss you guys :)

@yuuqiikee, @annannann see you in our other thread :)

@GHSforever good night! :) See you next week at two weeks' thread. :)
@anannanann Thank you for your screen caps! :) I wonder how you manage to post all that so fast. Your fingers are pretty fast!
Good night guys! :) Hope to hear more news of our hyukhyuk when October is nearing. :)