Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest El6ni12 .

LOL I take his chest and stomach
:\">
... and arms! @anannanann we can share his arms since you love his shoulders hehee!

Hello HyukHyuk sisters/brothers

I have missed you guys I hav 6 pages to catch up, I will try to catch up later tonight going to be a busy Sunday today LOL

Thank You guys for all the updates, video, pictures, links I really appreciate them all :)

@missabeat, @yuuqiikee, @mishiellie, @annanann, @amadala2894,@annasophiabby @EIni612 :-h :-h :-h

have a great Sunday :)

Guest Mishiellie

o my gosh guyss!!! I MISSED THIS THREAD SOO MUCH!! I HAVE BEEN SOOO BUSY WITH WORK.... I haven't turned on my laptop for almost a week straight!! 
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NEWS!! WAHHH CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS NEW MOVIE AND DRAMA AND EVERYTHINGGG

Guest Mishiellie

OMG... i just realized something.... did our hyukhyuk deactivate his twitter account?!!?!? he is not in my following list and when I go search.. it said user doesn't exist?!?!?!

Guest Mishiellie

LOL you guys are so funny... splitting up our hyuk hyuk... so.. what do i get?? HIS FEET?!?!?!? though his hands are not too bad haha 

Guest Mishiellie

ahahahaha I guess Heir's will won the best award for DAMN GOOD LOOKING CAST

Officials Complain That ′The Heirs′ Has Swept Up All the Actors

CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung  Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Many drama officials have been complaining about Kim Eun Sook′s actor sweep-up for her upcoming piece.

The upcoming Kim Eun Sook drama, SBS′ The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight - The Heirs, is set to air in October, but it′s already confirmed its star-studded cast, leaving virtually no one behind for other dramas.

70456341.jpg

One official said, “We understand how she got Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, but we didn′t expect such rising stars as Choi Jin Hyuk, Choi Won Young, Kim Sung Ryeong, Kim Woo Bin, [ZE:A′s] Park Hyung Sik, [f(x)′s] Krystal, Kang Ha Neul and [CN Blue′s] Kang Min Hyuk to all join them in The Heirs. We recently offered them roles in another drama but they turned them down, saying they′ll be ′joining Kim Eun Sook′s drama.′"

The official added, “It′s very impressive how a drama that will air in October started casting actors since the beginning of the year up until recently. Even dramas that are set to air in September haven′t been able to finish casting yet, but this drama, which will air in October, is already finished putting together its main cast. We didn′t know actors were so bent on joining The Heirs even if it meant they would have to wait 10 months."

It has become known that some actors even asked Kim Eun Sook to cast them regardless of how much they′ll be paid. It seems the success of Jang Dong Gun of A Gentleman′s Dignity and Hyun Bin of Secret Garden prompted them to think of her dramas as an opportunity to launch themselves not only into the mainstream drama scene, but also advertising.

Kim Eun Sook pours so much detail into her supporting characters that actors wish to act even in those roles if they can′t get a main role.

41763004.jpg

The Heirs has finished casting, and will start shooting in September.

This drama, which will be about rich high school students, will establish Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and Park Hyung Sik as a rich boy gang, while their partners Park Shin Hye and Krystal will appear as rich girls and string together love triangles.

Guest Mishiellie

Thank god I saved these pics on my phone..
from CJH's twitter
tumblr_mqnrb2NOOH1rvgn4zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqnrb2NOOH1rvgn4zo2_1280.jpg

our hyuk hyuk is getting too skinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS FEED HIM MORE

Guest Mishiellie

GHSforever said:

I have missed you guys I hav 6 pages to catch up, I will try to catch up later tonight going to be a busy Sunday today LOL

Thank You guys for all the updates, video, pictures, links I really appreciate them all :)

@missabeat, @yuuqiikee, @mishiellie, @annanann, @amadala2894,@annasophiabby @EIni612 :-h :-h :-h

Guest El6ni12 .

GHSforever said:

Guest El6ni12 .

Mishiellie said: OMG... i just realized something.... did our hyukhyuk deactivate his twitter account?!!?!? he is not in my following list and when I go search.. it said user doesn't exist?!?!?!

Guest El6ni12 .

Mishiellie said: ahahahaha I guess Heir's will won the best award for DAMN GOOD LOOKING CAST

Many drama officials have been complaining about Kim Eun Sook′s actor sweep-up for her upcoming piece.

The upcoming Kim Eun Sook drama, SBS′ The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight - The Heirs, is set to air in October, but it′s already confirmed its star-studded cast, leaving virtually no one behind for other dramas.

70456341.jpg

One official said, “We understand how she got Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, but we didn′t expect such rising stars as Choi Jin Hyuk, Choi Won Young, Kim Sung Ryeong, Kim Woo Bin, [ZE:A′s] Park Hyung Sik, [f(x)′s] Krystal, Kang Ha Neul and [CN Blue′s] Kang Min Hyuk to all join them in The Heirs. We recently offered them roles in another drama but they turned them down, saying they′ll be ′joining Kim Eun Sook′s drama.′"

The official added, “It′s very impressive how a drama that will air in October started casting actors since the beginning of the year up until recently. Even dramas that are set to air in September haven′t been able to finish casting yet, but this drama, which will air in October, is already finished putting together its main cast. We didn′t know actors were so bent on joining The Heirs even if it meant they would have to wait 10 months."

It has become known that some actors even asked Kim Eun Sook to cast them regardless of how much they′ll be paid. It seems the success of Jang Dong Gun of A Gentleman′s Dignity and Hyun Bin of Secret Garden prompted them to think of her dramas as an opportunity to launch themselves not only into the mainstream drama scene, but also advertising.

Kim Eun Sook pours so much detail into her supporting characters that actors wish to act even in those roles if they can′t get a main role.

41763004.jpg

This drama, which will be about rich high school students, will establish Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and Park Hyung Sik as a rich boy gang, while their partners Park Shin Hye and Krystal will appear as rich girls and string together love triangles.

Guest annasophiabby

Mishiellie said: ahahahaha I guess Heir's will won the best award for DAMN GOOD LOOKING CAST

70456341.jpg

41763004.jpg

최진혁의 트위터(realjinhyuk)

작성한글 이미지
저한텐 너나할것없이 누구나 소중합니다 내사람이라면...그러니 니편내편 구분하지말고 하나되시길 진심으로 바랍니다. 예전부터 문제가되왔던 트위터는 더이상 하지않겠습니다 가끔글올릴게요 오해는하지않으시길바래요 한시간뒤에 계정삭제할 예...
2013.07.27 19:39

Don't know, what's wrong?

Guest Mishiellie

anannanann said:

최진혁의 트위터(realjinhyuk)

작성한글 이미지
저한텐 너나할것없이 누구나 소중합니다 내사람이라면...그러니 니편내편 구분하지말고 하나되시길 진심으로 바랍니다. 예전부터 문제가되왔던 트위터는 더이상 하지않겠습니다 가끔글올릴게요 오해는하지않으시길바래요 한시간뒤에 계정삭제할 예...
2013.07.27 19:39

Don't know, what's wrong?