Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke haha ya!!! you will get fresher air too when u get a piggy ride from him BUHAHAHA  not to mention u can even try to steal a kiss from him =P u know when he turn around.. and u can act quick  

Guest Mishiellie

hahaha 
so funny.. now after I posted the MVs anannanann, missabeat and yoona87's made. everyone is spazzing like crazy in baidu..... 

CJH's interviews sounds so earnest that it could make him come off as either sappy or pretentious. But I'm really glad that success found him when he most needed it. I hope this will be a milestone for his career.

--------------

@anannanann: for me, it depends on the combination of their personal traits, I might tolerate something I hate if it goes well with other characteristics. I like lawyer Cha, but I also think his naivety doesn't fit with the rest of his person. If I have to be honest, the characters in IHYV lack appeal on their own and entirely hinge on the performance of the casts.

@Mishiellie: i know lol I kept seeing you liking posts I didn't expect you to. I love Narimiya's Cheshire smile and I think he's a good actor, unfortunately, he's often been typecasted into either delinquent or playboy.

For CJH's sake, I hope "Heirs" won't turn into another typical idol drama :\

And I'm glad people on Baidu liked my vids. Did they say anything in particular? ^^

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat omg.. narimiya's sheshire cat >_< I know.. his roles kinda fall into similar style... but I love love loved him in bloody monday.. and ima ai ni yukimasu his switch wo osu toki was very good too!! 
oo everyone just said how it was very nicely made and they cried all over again hahaha (I got them crying first thing on a sunday morning haha )  oo and they loved the song choice.. one of the admin thought the song endless love fit the mv sooo perfectly.. and ME THINK SO TOO!! 

@Mishiellie: oh I'm flattered to hear such responses <3
The more I listen to Endless Love, the more I think it fits their story too. The writer could have just let the kids live and reincarnated the parents D:

As for Hiroki, I meant to say "his Cheshire smile", not cat lol. But he's not so different from a cat at all xD. Oh I loved him so much in Imma, that's my favorite out of his characters. K from Bloody Monday is the second, then comes the one in Orange Days. I haven't watched Switch because I can't find it anywhere online *sob* But from the recap I read, he got killed in the end, right? I tried to watch Akane to Megachan but urrg it's such a boring show OTL. I've just watched Ace Attorney lately, while it was fun, his character wasn't really refreshing.

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat  oo!1 i almost forgot orange days it had my dear eita in there as well >_<.... have you watched stand up?  he was soo freagin cute in there ,, I watched switch in chinese sub.. it was nice.. the end he did die >_< but overall it was a very good show.. i kept on thinking abt it after watching it.. I haven't watched the movie version though

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann oo i didn't post it on youtube... china blocked it.. they cant see youtube or dailymotion

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann ooooo fan manager... I am pretty sure he needs one now!! with all the love calls he has been getting and upcoming projects >_< I am so excited for him.. though I am not really interested in the whole highschool.. rich snobby student setting or Heirs.. but I am excited to see hyukhyuk's character in there... he said its a rich cold city guy character... and he bad mouths people buhahah   we shall see ^^

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann hyukhyuk has a mature face.. kinda like daniel choi.. they cant act as a HS student haha ... maybe a teacher.. But i think its good he has more choices in roles with his mature face...  baby face can only have so many roles.. you can't play a student all the time

I've read the character chart of "Heirs" in Koala's playground this morning. Well, I hope there is more to him in the drama because it sounds rather boring in the chart.  Sounds like he's gonna be one of the few adult, and probably decent, characters in the show.  

On the other hand, I'm surprised LMH accepted this role at all since it's like reprising Gu Jun Pyo from BOF, a role I recalled him trying hard to get out of. I'm hoping that there is some pleasant surprise in store for us about his character. I don't think I can stand seeing him as another egotistical boorish billionaire young master. It's too many steps down from his recent attempts.

@Mishiellie: I haven't watched 'Stand up' yet since boys and their sex-ed journey isn't really my cuppa coffee lol. But I heard it was among the good jdramas of its days. I might give it a try some time in the future. I read the storyline of Switch, Japan sure loves twisted stories involving youth and survival games (Battle Royale, Baby Clones, etc…)