Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@missabeat You said that LSJ's noona charming doesn't work with you. I would say LMH, KWB charm wouldn't work with me either, in all characters actually. Yes, they are really good looking guys. Too bad that I didn't interest at that point. LOL
I'm afraid that I would fall for WR more than CJH. ^^
--
adding
The screencap in that thread. I just please the mass. :P When "The Heirs" is on and streaming is this good I will only do CJH capture again, and here only. ^^
What I love in dramas or movies it's camera angel. There are some scenes and angels that really impress me. One of them was in Iljimae. That angle.... I've never seen it in the other dramas. 
There are some scenes that I will remember all my life even I watch only once. IHYV is fun and entertain. Is there any scenes that I will remember in particular? I'm afraid the answer is no. ^^

Godddd... LJS romantic scenes really bug me. This kid really doesn't know how to touch a woman. Damn!
If I were the director I would scold him......... yeah yeah yeah,,, softly and gently, she was sleeping...

@anannanann: lol best comment ever. It should has been posted in the drama thread.

LMH and me are in the same age, anyway, I'm not drawn to either of them. LMH sorta charmed me a little bit in Boys over Flowers and Personal Preference, but I dropped both show after a while. I checked out City Hunter out of curiosity, and was not compelled to follow it. I enjoyed the storyline of White Christmas, and liked the casts as a whole. I think KWB has potential though. I might like him, given the right character.

It's hard to say I like WR or CJH better because, for me, they give off almost the same vibe. But I'd say I love WR the best out of all the characters he has played (duh)

@yuuqiikeke: haha Raymond is my bias in Hongkong too. Actually I think he's the only one. I really liked Nicholas Tse back then. Now I just can't get into anything he did :\

@El6ni12 .  You're welcome. She has a sense of humor too, and that just makes her recap all the more fun to read. Though she got lazy during a few episodes in between and just summarized her opinions on them lol. Worry not, she recapped all the important episodes.

@missabeat I try to avoid fans war. I didn't afraid. But it's such a waste of time to do. I passed the moment that make and argument on web board already and realized that it didn't change anything. Only express feeling and temper. LOL   Now this stuff turn to be boring issue to me. I want to do sth. useful or delightful. Such as I desire to buy an DSLR. ^^
I think when the drama came with big production, expensive casting. They also got the best craw. I dropped City Hunter for a month to continue the ending. I think I really in love with cameraman. ^^ Boy Before Flower and  Personal Taste were time killing to me. I'm at the moment of boring US series. ^^ At that time I'm quite new for Korean drama and Kpop. BBF is the second Kdrama in my life after "Spring Waltz" (There was a time gap though). 

WR and CJH who I like more? I asked this question myself. When it's about CJH, I can't sort out his personality or real CJH from his acting. We knew that WR is the part of him especially the innocent WR. Somehow I love the personality of dark side too. Not only sexiness but his personalities as an evil and also a dad.
Did I mention that I hate innocent character? Why? In real life, this character can't survive and it's only exist in ideal world.
I'm quite realistic and rational person. ^^
ps. How an ex-cop is too naive when he becomes a public lawyer? It doesn't make sense at all, especially he is skillful as lawyer more than the others. I don't buy it. That's why I hate the character of Lawyer Cha. I didn't hate the actor, only the idea creating this character.

Hello Hyukhyuk lovers :)

Heirs cast is getting better and better for me I love all the male so far not really liking the females but "it is what it is" I'm just really hoping for good drama :)

Happy Weekend everyone

FanMade MV hope you guys like it :)

Guest Mishiellie

Naver star column
Choi Jin Hyuk -- Encounter with "Gu Wol Ryung" at Edge of the Cliff
*Sorry I took so long to translate.. This was from June 3rd 2013*
tumblr_mpw1l7yXR61rvgn4zo5_1280.jpg

Hello Everyone~! I am Choi Jin Hyuk. I feel very honoured to meet everyone through Naver's star column.  Whenever I read star column I always thought " ah, if i get a chance, I want to share my story as well." I am so glad this opportunity came just in the right time. ^^ Even if its boring, everyone will still stay until the end right? I trust everyone will let me finish my story, so lets start~!
tumblr_mpw1l7yXR61rvgn4zo6_1280.jpg

# Gu Wol Ryung, From nothing to something
Perhaps during the beginning of "Gu Family Book" most of the viewers would have the "Who is he?" reaction when they first saw me. Though some recognizes my face, but many still doesn't know my name. To my surpprise, the reactions were better than expected. There were many many positive comments after the broadcast, it made me very happy but on another hand, it made me feel the stress as well. I kept on thinking " What should I do to meet their expectations?"  Don't know if I can satisfy the viewers, I filmed crazily and fiercely. 
To be honest, in the beginning, I did not know I will be acting as the character of "Gu Wol Ryung". I just got the invitation for "Gu family book" and after reading the synopsis I felt the story was very interesting. I'm not saying this because I am acting in the drama, I can say it confidently that this drama is the best amongst others playing at the same time.
I officially became worried after giving me the rold of Gu Wol Ryung. It is such a creative character. I felt lost because I did not know how to portray a male Gumiho. Even after watching the whole series of "Twilight" I still cannot get a feel of the role. It was also because western culture is different and it would be too forceful to try to portray something like that (Edward) to my Gumiho role.
From a moment I thought to myself not to rely on trying to get a feel from others. I should be best if I try to create this character bymyself. After this idea, I started to have an image of how Gu Wol Ryung should be like.  You guys have no idea how worried I was that I was not going to be able to portray the pure and innocent Gu Wol Ryung. But to my surpprise, many liked it. I feel really lucky, to me, this became a huge encouragement. 
tumblr_mpw1l7yXR61rvgn4zo1_1280.jpg

I felt very embarrassed with all the praises, especially getting praises from people around me. Being a part of "Gu Family Book" is the luckiest thing in my acting career so far. But there are also other characters, I feel apologetic towards others by getting so many undeserved praises. (what do u mean undeserved! You deserved everything!)

# Father and son "Lee Seung Gi", what is the difference?
Our "Gu Family Book" team get along very well. All the Sunbaes are very good, they can precisely capture the main point. Oh by the way, I heard something interesting recently. Someone (I cannot reveal the true identity ^^) said  after looking at Seung Gi and I " Dad looks like a wolf but son is very cute. 
Many asked the difference between Gu Wol Ryung and Choi Kangchi. For me, I acted the role of a mystical creature, so I had less human emotions. Choi Kangchi on the other hand had many human emotions. In contrast with dark WolRung, Kangchi is much brighter/optimistic.
I have seen Seung Gi through variety shows such "Strong Heart"  and others before, this is the first time acting together. He is a very passionate person. he is the kind that will try he hardest no matter what the circumstances, it is very good ^^ When watching the shows I felt that he was a very interesting and fun person and an amazing actor. 
tumblr_mpw1l7yXR61rvgn4zo7_r1_1280.jpg

Even though Suzy is still young, she is very professional. Even though filming is very tiresome but she never shows a sign of fatigue. She must be exhausted from all of her busy schedules. Sometimes you can only see her taking a snooze when she doesn't have a scene to film. Even though she is very famous, she is still very humble ^^
Because my role is not continous in the drama, so I did not participate all the way during filming. It was very unfortunate that I couldn't get to know everyone more.  I wish I could participate fro beginning until end. But I feel very happy just to be a part of this work. ^^
# Encouter with "Gu Family Book" at Edge of the Cliff
Truthfully I was thinking of quitting acting if I do not get recognition from "Gu Family Book" Even though I have not shown spetecular acting yet, but I was going give up acting if I do not get any feedback after this. 
It's been 7 years since I debuted. I had many hard times, even the though of death came across my mind during really hard times. Even though I received praises after "I Need Romance" but it was still not enough. I was still hearing alot of comments like  "Who is he?". So I really disliked going to VIP premiers. 
tumblr_mpw1l7yXR61rvgn4zo2_1280.jpg

Of course I did not just want people to recognize my face only. I just started to have the regret and thought "What have I been doing all these time. During that time due to stress, I often had headache and suffered from insomnia. During that time, I could only sleep about 1-2 hours a day. 
After this period of pain and suffering, the character of "Gu Wol Ryung" came knocking at my door. I discussed with sunbaes whom I am close to as well as officials from Gu family book how I can effectively portray the role of Gu Wol Ryung. I placed alot of stress on myself. 
Recently I went back on set due to comeback of WR. director Shin Woo Cheol was very surpprised and I was welcomed by everyone. I am very thankful to get such a warm welcome from the director. And many other actors expressed their jealousy by saying "Are you just going to welcome Wol Ryung"

It is very intense on set of filming. Everyone worked very hard, espcially all the staff members. It is very hot in the morning but became very cold at night. From assistant director to maknae everyone suffered alot. I am very thankful towards them. But there are not many chance for me to repay them, I can only sign autographs for Maknae's friends. I could only say thank you now, because I couldnt properly express my gratitude towards everyone on set since I felt embarrased. ^^
tumblr_mpw1l7yXR61rvgn4zo4_1280.jpg

The work of a lifetime "Gu Family Book" I will never forget it!  Even though not many episode are left, but everyone will still watch until the end right? Don't know how everyone thinks.. but I just went on and on about "Gu Family Book" Everyone will still continue to love "Choi Jin Hyuk" right? (me: YESS!!!!)
After the filming of "Gu Family Book" I will appear in Writer Kim Eun Suk's drama "Heirs". I feel very honour to be able to meet everyone again through the tv screen. I am very lucky. Even though I still have alot to improve, I hope everyone will like it.
Now, Lets stop my story here. Although my writing skill is poor, but I still think there are things here worthy of reading. ^^ Hope to see everyone next time with more good news, let's say "goodbye" here now. I wish everyone happiness~!
tumblr_mpw1l7yXR61rvgn4zo3_1280.jpg

(words on signature card: Thank You for everyone who read my story until the end ^^ Please give "actor Choi Jin Hyuk" lots of love in the future. Thank you everyone always. I wish everyone eternal health and hapiness! )
-----------------
Original Source: Naver Star ColumnCr: Kimcunmae of 崔振赫百度 for Chinese translationEnglish Translation Mishiellie of CJH Soompi------------------

Guest El6ni12 .

Hmmm WR or CJH...

I honestly feel like I am falling for CJH more LOL. A part of WR represents CJH when it comes to affection. He is sophisticated, smart and kinda mysterious in a way. It intrigues me in what more can he do from this point on.

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat from all your tumblr posts.. I can see we have a lot in common.. haha I love Narimiya hiroki too!!!  and I am anticipating  My master's sun... I'll probably give who are you a try just because it's ghost kinda related... tbh I could care less abt the casts.. and I don't really like taec (sry all taec fans)  for Heirs and Good doctor.. i'm only watching for my hyukhyuk and wonnie =P  though I do wish my Jung Il Woo will be in a drama/movie soon T^T
edit: I do agree with you on your feeling towards Heirs with the whole BOF/Gossip girl vibe.. but my Park Shin Hye and Hyukhyuk is in there.. so i'll see how it goes.. if anything.. i'll just watch hyukhyuk cut haha  

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann I usually don't like going to drama threads..I just feel like there are too many discussions going on.. venting.. blaming.. blah blah ... and lots of spoilers haha since I only have time to watch my dramas like on the weekends

Guest Mishiellie

argh... I am loving the new pictures!!!! Love the outfit... so nice and simple 
the collar bone..... the long legs...... and that smile.. THAT SMILE!!!!  :x

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat  @anannanann @yoona87
hey~~ I just shared you guys' MV with Choi Jin Hyuk Baidu.. everyone loved them  :x
Here is the post ^^

yuuqiikeke said:

@Mishiellie His legs got me wondering how long they are. I wanna fly into the pics and measure his legs now. I think his hips will be at my waist.....

LOL~~~~  don't you just want a piggy back ride from him?  

Haha. I didn't think of that. :P It would be awesome to have a piggy back ride from him. :D It's a nice view looking at things at a tall height. :D

Edit: It has been a long time since I have visited baidu. :P Will visit there soon. :)