Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

OMGG I JUST WATCHED EP7 OF I HEAR YOUR VOICE..... im cryinggggggg

im scared to watch ep 8 now.... WHYYY WHYY THE BAD GUY.. WHYYYYYY

@Mishiellie wow so fast! U can nurse your feelings by watching good doctor. :) It will air by that time. :) I'm gonna watch I hear your voice as soon as I have the time. :) Oh btw, I just realised kim woo bin in heirs is also just as tall as LMH and our hyukhyuk and in fact taller by 2cm. :P This drama is full of tall people. Hehe. Is the murderer getting back at them? Coz I saw that LJS like want to kill him in a recap. :(

Hi guys. I've come back with a new fanvid--"Fox Rain" by Lee Sun Hee. I think it's quite an apt soundtrack for WR and SH too. I had to cut the song short and only focused on their light-hearted moments since I planned to save the tragic turns for the next vid (which I'm working on at the moment)

I hope you guys will enjoy it.

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke omg the killer is soooooooooo bad..... he knows how to do things and get away with it... puts on a fake mask where everyone thinks he is an angel...
omg.. I feel sooo helpless when i watch the drama.. like how do u catch him!!! arghh

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat OMG BEAUTIFUL MV thank you!!!
btw is the song from my gf is a gumiho ost?? it sounds so familiar?!?! 
waiting for part two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOOOVEEE IT!!

@missabeat Looking forward to your next mv of WR and SH! :)

Edit: omg, I didn't know I have watched another mv of WR and SH you have created. It was posted on GFB thread some time ago. :) Can't remember who posted it. :P

And I love how u make the flashbacks in the WR and SH confrontation scene. :x

Good Morning Hyukhyuk Hottie

@missabeat Thanks for sharing your MV cant get enough of their love story WR and SH and of course cant get enough of CJH :)

@mishiellie and @yuuqiikeke so you guys are watching I hear your voice I haven't watch episode 7-8 will try to watch tonight its going to be a busy day today :)

@annannann have you watch the final episode of Nailshop Paris what do you think of it ?

Happy Sunday to all :)

Guest JAYwalkers

netizenbuzz
Gu Family Book (choi jin hyuk)201306180726776970_51bf8f2a5237d_59_2013

Article: 'Gu Family Book' Choi Jin Hyuk rings the hearts of viewers as a one love man 

Source:
 OSEN via Naver

1. [+861, -19] It must be really hard to act as Goo Wol Ryung... Cry while holding Yoon Se Ah, cry while holding Lee Yeon Hee, cry again after having a change of clothes

2. [+582, -23] His eyes were all swollen because he cried so hard... I used to hate the scriptwriter for giving him such little screentime but now I'm glad... So sad how he has to go through such sad love and then live lonely for the rest of his life again

3. [+553, -19] You'd think the Seo Hwa and Wol Ryung couple were the leads ㅋㅋ I teared up so hard last night ㅠ

4. [+444, -15] Choi Jin Hyuk is such a great actor ㅠㅠ I want to see more of him

5. [+419, -16] My heart fluttered when he said the name "I could only remember your name... I could only remember your face..."

6. [+402, -14] I sobbed with him when he was sobbing while holding Seo Hwa and saying he missed her ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+344, -14] I was eating sweet potatoes while watching the drama and ended up sobbing into them because it was so sad ㅜㅜㅜ He's a great actor and does well in pulling your emotions in ㅜㅜ My eyes are all swollen ㅜㅜ and please don't kill Kangchi and Yeo Wool

8. [+295, -11] I think Wol Ryung will remain with me in my memories long after Gu Family Book ends.. Choi Jin Hyuk is the best!!!

Guest Mishiellie

@JAYwalkers HIII AND WELCOME to our hyukhyuk thread!!

thanks for the ariticles.. pics and videos!

i see you are a jaywalker eh.. I love jay too!!!

Guys! I saw hyukhyuk at the one concert pics at baidu but I can't upload here due to the owner's requests. There was a pic of two stacks of rice given to him by the fans. He seems quite happy on stage while singing and the clothes he wore are quite casual but smart( do you guys call it casual smart? Like i think its a pair of jeans, cant see clearly from the pics, a white short sleeve top and i guess its a vest(black), the inner three piece suit guys wear) hehe. Sorry for my bad description. I'm only good at admiring pics. :P