Quantcast
booha

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 | Current Drama: 'Justice' (KBS W/Th) premieres July 17

So looking forward to tomorrow (tonight?), guess it depends where you live. I've been in a bit of a lull - with only one or two shows that I'm actively following, so Justice will add something new to the rotation. Even if it's bad there will be CJH to look at :D.

• Like 3

g_tree_creative

"We invite you to the Behinds of Actor Jin-Hyuk Choi's new KBS drama <JUSTICE>'s poster shooting♡
Looks like he just jumps off the original web-novel."

link → https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=22407637&memberNo=30729681

sjte3Z5.jpg

cr to DC

4 hours ago, sally2 said:

So looking forward to tomorrow (tonight?), guess it depends where you live. I've been in a bit of a lull - with only one or two shows that I'm actively following, so Justice will add something new to the rotation. Even if it's bad there will be CJH to look at :D.

Yes yes I’m glad to hear you would be interested in watching Justice.  jf8Yq85.gif   Don’t worry  Justice is from a popular web novel so it should be good.  Mainly I’m curious about how this drama will look different from his previous  ones like P&P and Tunnel.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sally2 said:

Hi sally, the series has stirred enough interest. Ye, "Justice" will have its premiere at 10PM KST TONIGHT, July 17 on KBS2 and on July 18 via KBS World. :P

• Like 3

*** "Justice" held its press conference TODAY, July 17.  I love CJH’s fashion style. He pulls it off because he's tall & has toned body. Choi Jin Hyuk looks adorable. The drama premieres later in the evening on KBS. :P

htm_201907171510109736086707778537137833

1vlqa1dbxp_1846920682590529397.jpg?w=620

20190717145755501007014296689287671406.j

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Justice made #1 with ratings, 6.1% & 6.4%/EP1&EP2

Spoiler

Justice K-Talk vlive

Spoiler

• Like 2

1 hour ago, booha said:

Justice made #1 with ratings, 6.1% & 6.4%/EP1&EP2

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this good news. It was the most-watched drama of the night.  "Justice" is good. Jin Hyuk is an amazing actor. Fighting!  :P

• Like 4

“Justice” Beats Out “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung” In Premiere Ratings

TV/Film   Jul 17, 2019  by E. Cha
j9JtPOy.jpg

A fierce new battle for Wednesday-Thursday drama viewership ratings has begun!

On July 17, all three Korean public broadcast networks began airing their latest Wednesday-Thursday dramas. KBS 2TV premiered its new thriller “Justice,” MBC premiered its historical romance drama “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung,” and SBS premiered its new medical investigative drama “Doctor Detective.”

KBS 2TV’s “Justice,” which stars Choi Jin Hyuk, After School’s Nana, and Son Hyun Joo, was the most-watched drama of the night. According to Nielsen Korea, the July 17 premiere scored average nationwide ratings of 6.1 percent and 6.4 percent for its two parts, achieving the highest viewership ratings of the three premieres.

MBC’s “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung,” which stars ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo and Shin Se Kyung, scored average nationwide ratings of 4 percent and 6 percent for its first broadcast; while SBS’s “Doctor Detective” scored average ratings of 4.6 percent and 5.7 percent for its own premiere.

“Justice” tells the story of a vengeful lawyer who makes a deal with the devil (played by Choi Jin Hyuk), a man who becomes evil for the sake of his family (played by Son Hyun Joo), and a relentless prosecutor who ends up investigating the disappearances of several actresses (played by After School’s Nana). The next episode of the drama will air on July 18 at 10 p.m. KST.

Did you catch the premieres of any of these new dramas? Share your thoughts with us below!

You can also check out the first episode of “Justice” with English subtitles here…

Watch Now

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339448wpp/justice-beats-out-rookie-historian-goo-hae-ryung-in-premiere-ratings

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this good news. It was the most-watched drama of the night.  "Justice" is good. Jin Hyuk is an amazing actor. Fighting!  :P

Though Justice made it to #1 spot, its opening episode seemed to be a bit weak.  However I enjoyed watching it. It’s interesting to see CJH playing a tormented scumbag lawyer.  haha At least his character hasn’t completely sunk to the bottom yet like his boss, Song Woo Yong.  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

booha chingu and fellow fans, orenmanida!

It's been a long time since I last posted in here. It's truly lovely seeing how Choi Jin-hyuk's career continues to soar. He deserves his successes. He truly deserves his male lead status. Anyway, I wish you all well. And I hope that you'll savour watching his newest project, Justice. 

Take care. Cheers!  :heart:

• Like 2

@booha it's an old drama Love Story in Harvard & it's quite good too but like u said this Justice with our guy is heavier based fr the write-ups we'd been reading! i chkd one of the sites to watch & of course it's too early for them to even sub it let alone upload epis 1 :) i know we all can't wait hahaha!

thanks for sharing his articles, photos instag & some of his Justice drama stuff!

• Like 2

@willenette thx chingoo for sharing photos, etc. i'm not sure of his leading lady here since i've only saw her in that series awhile back like big brother something but he's already praising her and can't wait to watch!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@willenette thx chingoo for sharing photos, etc. i'm not sure of his leading lady here since i've only saw her in that series awhile back like big brother something but he's already praising her and can't wait to watch!

Hi hibiscus, like you I'm not also familiar with the female lead. :P According to Nielsen Korea, last night EP, July 18 broadcast of the drama recorded 5.1 and 5.2 percent in viewership ratings (a 0.5 point decrease from the previous day).

• Like 3

@hibiscus23

Oh well I feel very disappointed. Justice didn’t fare well in today’s eps(3&4). :angry::(   Maybe something happened in tv land.  Overall ratings went down for all other dramas.
Nonetheless  I felt there were some scenes where the camera seemed to get stuck and was unable to move on. And also I thought editing needed a bit more care.  Otherwise I liked the way things layered around the initial setting and how nicely the writer is weaving this tangled net so that everybody is connected to each other for the story line to unfold slowly.  
Btw I get a feeling of a noir film from Justice.     I know CJH wanted to try noir films.  Praying the  low ratings for todays’ eps are just temporary. -_-

Justice character diagram (in Korean)

OZZSWSO.jpg?3

EP3&4

3SargoA.jpg

http://hei.hankyung.com/hub01/201907195175I

• Like 1

5 Actors Who Went From Second Leads to Main

Our babies went through a lot!

We have all been there, we are watching a drama and as it progresses the line between who is the main and the second lead blur. Thanks to this all of us have ended plenty, if not all dramas, with a major case of the second lead syndrome. This is when you root for the second lead actor to have a happily ever after with the main actress. We have decided to pick our top actors who went from a pat on the back to a happily ever after. We understand there are A LOT more, but these are the ones people seem to forget about.

Choi Jinhyuk

temp_9cfe790488c21c7774b9830dc08ca542.jpg

Image Source: Amino '@Livi'

Jinhyuk has been acting since he was 20 years old after he won a KBS Survival Star Audition. He has since been in all different kinds of movies and dramas, if you turn on your TV, there's a 110% chance he will be in it. He has been an extra, a second lead, a main, back to second lead, honestly, we love how multifaceted he is. He touched our hearts as a second lead in 'Fated to Love You' and 'Ms. Panda' and 'Mr. Hedgehog.' But now he seems to be mostly playing leads, he has starred in 'Pride and Prejudice' and 'Tunnel.' He was lead of 'Devilish Joy,' we are crossing our fingers, and hope he won't get second lead again.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/article/2018/07/18/5-Actors-Who-Went-From-Second-Leads-to-Main--5983718?fbclid=IwAR3Una6R5RdEzwuExJI9NF8LPc9DpX0oPmm7znu7vnxwLSsv9BK62T6mOts

credit : hwonhwon - Kim Soo Hyun thread

• Like 3

CJH promotes DJ, which broadcasts in Taiwan, 7/29

Arena Aug

o8naOkC.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 3

Arena Aug

nK2Vcts.jpg

bBp7sf0.jpg

SJptPJX.jpg

Spoiler

p8qnDLR.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 3

4 hours ago, booha said:

'start of investigation...  who will find the truth first'

http://star.hankookilbo.com/News/Read

He looks like a dark angel ^_^^_^

cr to DC

A red wine with Justice  :D

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this. :P

Drama viewership ratings for the week of July 15-21, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Now, I have to take a deep breath before going into the Wednesday-Thursday time slots. We have four new shows here — legal thriller Justice, fusion sageuk Rookie Historian Gu Hae-ryung, medical drama Doctor Detective, and finally, thriller Class of Lies. Ratings are pretty spread out here, with everyone bringing in okay-ish numbers.

Wednesday, July 17      
Justice 1 KBS 6.1%
Justice 2 KBS 6.4%
Rookie Historian Gu Hae-ryung 1 MBC 4.0%
Rookie Historian Gu Hae-ryung 2 MBC 6.0%
Doctor Detective 1 SBS 4.6%
Doctor Detective 2 SBS 5.7%
Class of Lies 1 OCN 1.8%
Search Query: WWW 13 tvN 3.9%
Thursday, July 18      
Justice 3 KBS 3.8%
Justice 4 KBS 4.8%
Rookie Historian Gu Hae-ryung 3 MBC 3.7%
Rookie Historian Gu Hae-ryung 4 MBC 5.0%
Doctor Detective 3 SBS 5.1%
Doctor Detective 4 SBS 5.2%
Class of Lies 2 OCN 2.4%
Search Query: WWW 14 tvN 3.6%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/07/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-july-15-21-2019/

• Like 3