Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@anannanann: exactly, I had the same thought. And the cops even scoffed at the idea that he might take revenge on the people who put him in jail, really?! Those are just nonsensical yet convenient plot fodders. I think I'll check out the drama thread and see if I could contribute some thoughts to it. Hopefully, people won't be fed up with my presence, I know some dislike me in GFB thread because I always complained more than giving praises (unless it comes to WR xD). It spoiled their positive environment and happy experience, they claimed lol.

@sanghyuk: the shorts is an acquired taste indeed.

@M Fritz: I love his smile, it lights up his whole face (his sombre expression has its own charm though).  

tumblr_moz40nnwrU1srxqt4o1_1280.jpg

I think I'll do some WR pic spam since we all miss him.

tumblr_moz40nnwrU1srxqt4o10_1280.png

tumblr_moz40nnwrU1srxqt4o5_1280.png

tumblr_moz40nnwrU1srxqt4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_moz40nnwrU1srxqt4o4_1280.png

tumblr_moz40nnwrU1srxqt4o7_1280.png

tumblr_moz40nnwrU1srxqt4o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_moz40nnwrU1srxqt4o6_1280.png

@Mishiellie: I shall patiently wait for your gif sets. As for the ending, I'm gonna copy paste what I wrote on Tumblr

Yeo Wool died from a gun shot wound (I think Minion shot her by accident, or out of the lack of skill). Kang Chi vowed that he would wait for her to be reborn. So he gave up on becoming full human and flash back to the modern time, he was now a young Bruce Wayne, living in a luxurious complex, immersed in a contemporary bubble bath. We saw that he’s met with some reincarnations of his past friends and family, save for his one true love. They finally met again, but she didn’t have any recollection of her past life. Hm, well, maybe a little tiny bitty bit, but that’s beside the point.

The writer then tried really hard to underline the fact that “their frozen time has now started flowing again”, by making everyone stay exactly the same. The past-life servants in the Inn are now the employees or service staff in his building/hotel, Ma Bong Chul is still a bully, and a street gangster on top, Yeo Wool got to keep her name, and they also met under the SAME damn peach tree from their last ill-fated meeting. I almost rolled my eyes out of their sockets. It’s a direct insult to my intellect and sensibility as a kdrama viewer >:B

Guest M Fritz

“The writer then tried really hard to underline the fact that “their frozen time has now started flowing again”, by making everyone stay exactly the same. The past-life servants in the Inn are now the employees or service staff in his building/hotel, Ma Bong Chul is still a bully, and a street gangster on top, Yeo Wool got to keep her name, and they also met under the SAME damn peach tree from their last ill-fated meeting. I almost rolled my eyes out of their sockets. It’s a direct insult to my intellect and sensibility as a kdrama viewer >:B “

@missabeat  lol! I agree, overkill  hahaha! :))

@Mishiellie  YES! I love the parents more too J The 1st reason why I watch Gu Family Book because LEE SEUNG GI  is ok, I saw some of his past Kdrama (Shining Inheritance) but again I end up liking the 2nd lead male BAE SOO BIN too J  Now, the reason why I watch GU FAMILY because of the 2nd lead male our CHOI JIN HYUK <3 him…mesmerizing . I Love his smile…. @missabeat is right “it lights up his whole face”

>:D< hugs to everyone 

Guest Mishiellie

ok.. finally done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GIF SPAM TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i agreee the 1st 3 i kinda went overboard with the colour enhancing.. but I was too lazy to start all over again... so this will have to do =Ptumblr_mozaxy4EMj1rvgn4zo1_400.gif
tumblr_mozaxy4EMj1rvgn4zo2_400.gif
tumblr_mozaxy4EMj1rvgn4zo3_400.gif

tumblr_mozaxy4EMj1rvgn4zo4_400.gif
tumblr_mozaxy4EMj1rvgn4zo5_400.gif
tumblr_mozaxy4EMj1rvgn4zo6_400.gif
tumblr_mozaxy4EMj1rvgn4zo7_400.gif
tumblr_mozaxy4EMj1rvgn4zo8_400.gif
tumblr_mozaxy4EMj1rvgn4zo9_400.gif
tumblr_mozb3qJtA41rvgn4zo1_400.gif

MY FAVE POSE LOLtumblr_mozb3qJtA41rvgn4zo2_250.gif  tumblr_mozb3qJtA41rvgn4zo3_250.gif

tumblr_mozb3qJtA41rvgn4zo4_400.gif

tumblr_mozb3qJtA41rvgn4zo5_400.gif

tumblr_mozb3qJtA41rvgn4zo6_400.gif
tumblr_mozb3qJtA41rvgn4zo7_400.gif
tumblr_mozb3qJtA41rvgn4zo8_400.gif
tumblr_mozb3qJtA41rvgn4zo9_400.gif

AND wonderful gifs aegisyie made.. i forgot her soompi ID =(tumblr_moxglskOyl1rpyw6wo9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_moxglskOyl1rpyw6wo6_250.gif
tumblr_moxglskOyl1rpyw6wo4_250.gif

Guest neena

darn it, see, if i was the writer, i would have reincarnated WR and SH as well...my scene would be...Kang chi seeing his parents walking hand in hand together on the street past him!! LOL...wishful thinking again. It seemed like they wanted to bring everyone back into KC's life so...why not his parents too for one scene as a couple in the modern times like KC and YW. LOL.