Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@Mishiellie I created a baidu account today and tried to explore myself on the website. But after spending like 1-2 hours, I just couldn't know how to bookmark the 贴吧. Can it even be bookmarked? If it can be, can you teach me please? :D I'm really not used to reading the website in Chinese. Hehe.

Here is the link to Choi Jin Hyuk's High Cut behind the scene. His shorts were seriously distracting. I had mixed feelings because, welp, I'm not usually fond of man shorts, but his radiant smile melted me into a puddle of goo. 

http://www.highcut.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=behind_cut&wr_id=3060

EDIT: the ending of GFB was terrible. The only good thing I got out of watching that drama is that I got to know CJH.

Guest emaan

missabeat

said: Here is the link to Choi Jin Hyuk's High Cut behind the scene. His shorts were seriously distracting. I had mixed feelings because, welp, I'm not usually fond of man shorts, but his radiant smile melted me into a puddle of goo. 

http://www.highcut.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=behind_cut

EDIT: the ending of GFB was terrible. The only good thing I got out of watching that drama is that I got to know CJH.

missabeat said: Here is the link to Choi Jin Hyuk's High Cut behind the scene. His shorts were seriously distracting. I had mixed feelings because, welp, I'm not usually fond of man shorts, but his radiant smile melted me into a puddle of goo. 

@annannann same here I love I hear your voice LJS is so good and cute as well and Nail shop Paris but it will end soon on Friday I will miss Team Kay LOL

OMG so envy I cant wait for you to post High Cut pictures was wondering can you share the site I would love to get them too if its ok if not I understand :)

GHSforever said:

@annannann same here I love I hear your voice LJS is so good and cute as well and Nail shop Paris but it will end soon on Friday I will miss Team Kay LOL

OMG so envy I cant wait for you to post High Cut pictures was wondering can you share the site I would love to get them too if its ok if not I understand :)

@emann: yeah, at least CJH got rapt attention from his role as WR and instantly invited to "Heirs". I hope he'll get a refreshing character other than the typical chaebol type. I didn't watch K2H so I couldn't say anything about that.

@annannanann: I'm watching "I hear your voice" too. I like it but I'm not compelled enough to join the discussion thread. I might be in the future if it picks up pace though. Nowadays I just watch almost everything with an emotional detachment. Sometimes I play a drama as background noises while working on something else xD. 

BTW, I watched "Psychometry" with Vietnamese sub. The storyline is alright, the movie is neither thrilling or scary, but Kim Bum is pretty to look at. Besides, that movie will look good on his resume. It's also smart of him to play a tormented hero with supernatural ability. That kind of characters are most often welcomed by the audience.

------------------

Does anyone know if "Heirs" is gonna be a rom-com or a melodrama? I had the impression that it was the latter, but most articles said it was a rom-com.

@missabeat I'm mostly a reader on "I hear your voice" thread. Skipping though pictures and gif and read some comments about the drama. I wrote a few comments I guess. ^^
Only thing that no one answers. "Why first degree murder has been release that fast? Only in jail for 10 years. Mostly should be at least 20 or lifetime.
He planed to kill. He didn't confess but has been convicted... His sentence should be lifetime or even got parole, should be at least 20 years.
This logic is really bug me.

Guest Mishiellie

omg finally time to head home!! HYUNKHYUK WAIT FOR ME!! IT WON'T BE TOO LONGGG.. HOLD THAT POSE!!!!

*insert cjh's highcut on the grass sexy pose*

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann I have been wanting to watch I can hear yoir voice but never have time yet.. tho i did watch 5ep of my daughter the flower last night (^o^)/

i started this drama since last yr.. only at 53 now.. i used to watch every scene.. but bow i just skip to oir hottie's scenes.. or his brother and the other girl's.. i liked them..

the girl who played the main girl's best friend was the maid in Gu.. the poor one that hanged herself T_T.. i like her as an actress.. hope she gets more recognition too!

Guest M Fritz

Thanks everyone for all your post about CHJ  <3

@missabeat  YAYY!! glad to know that you are just in Southern…hahaha  I know my first avatar is the same as @anannanann, coz he is really cute on that picture. Actually I like your Avatar too 

@GHSforever hello Ms. Virginia 

@mishiellie thanks for your warm welcome and for continuing this forum for CHJ. Thanks for all the translations too. Sooo happy to find this forum for Hyuk Hyuk. 

It’s been a while that I admire a Korean actor but after watching Gu Family Book, I am so hooked to CHOI JIN HYUK, the second Korean guy that I really admired after SO JI SUB  they are both good actors. Studly but looks gentle and handsome Korean guys.

@anannanann Thank you soooo much, J  for the AWESOME  videos and pictures. Really appreciate it. I love them all. <3

@ricca thanks for the pictures, he is really handsome.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=70gvpe&s=5

:x   >:D<

Guest Mishiellie

missabeat said: Here is the link to Choi Jin Hyuk's High Cut behind the scene. His shorts were seriously distracting. I had mixed feelings because, welp, I'm not usually fond of man shorts, but his radiant smile melted me into a puddle of goo. 

Guest Mishiellie

OMFG.. I JUST DIED FROM WATCHING BTS HIGH CUT vid..
excuse me my lovelies while I go into super gif making mode!!!!