Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

@GHSforever awwww your welcome!!!!!!! because i often notice the international fanmunity doesnt get updated as fast as us chinese fanmunity.. usually for all dramas.. we get subs like same day and everything.. so i think we are very privileged.. and i want to share that with english speaking fans so they get to know more abt the people they love ^^

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat
ok chinese sub my daughter the flower-->here 
but this site bought copyright of the drama and usually only ppl in chinese mainland can watch it.. BUT if you have google chrome. you can download an extension called unblock youku and you will be able to stream it ^^
hope this helps!!!! 

@Mishiellie: Thank you, and sorry for imposing.

The trick worked perfectly for me. I'm watching the show right now (and already a giggling mess from seeing CJH on screen. This drama will probably be the death of me OTL

I'm glad that you and @annannanann have been keeping this thread running, otherwise, I wouldn't know where to get my fill of CJH :\"> I've been out of touch with fandoms in general and only keep up with what are posted on Tumblr and here.

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat yay!!!! now you have 131 eps to spazz on! i actually still never finshed the drama because of the 2nd girl.. i hateeeee herrr in there grrr

Guest Mishiellie

yay!! this is awsome!!!!
cr atlanta94gikwang 
Instiz releases chart rankings for the fourth week of June 2013

The Instiz chart combines the overwhelming variety of charts that South Korea uses to rank music sales, and it’s also what fans use to determine whether their favorite artist has achieved an “All-Kill”.

Check out the chart rankings for the fourth week of June (June 17 to June 23)

1. SISTAR - “Give It To Me” - 32,169 Points

2. Lim Kim - “All Right” - 28,676 Points

3. Lee Seung Chul - “My Love” - 25,858 Points

4. After School - “First Love” - 12,098 Points

5. Choi Jin Hyuk - “Best Wishes To You (Acoustic Ver.)” -           11,828 Points

6. Lee Seung Chul - “The Day I Want To Love” - 11,711 Points

7. SISTAR ft. Geeks - “The Way You Make Me Melt” - 10,923 Points

8. B2ST - “I’m Sorry” - 10,713 Points

9. Jung Yeop - “Why Did You Come Now” - 10,704 Points

10. SISTAR - “Bad Boy” - 9,418 Points

@mishiellie Thanks for the link but I cant access it, just like @missabeat I don't care about the language I just want to look at CJH LOL

the second lead girl who is it, is it his ex-girlfriend So Eun So I was just reading about how they met in the drama and then broke up after 8 months I heard it was for publicity was it true ?

Thanks for the info in regards to chart rankings so glad that he's number so proud I wish he would release an album I would buy his CD in a heartbeat LOL

@yeerk2fan good morning my dear friend good night for me here :)

Have a nice night CJH/Hottie spazz with you all tomorrow :)

Guest Mishiellie

YAY!!!!!! OUR HOTTIE/HYUKHYUK GO ON RADIO SHOW!!
original source newsencr: 崔振赫百度 (CJH baidu)
I will not translate the whole article only the most important part
hyukhyuk will go on MBC  fm4u Park Kyung Lim's radio show. It will be live on 25th 2pm Korea time! 
o man... so that's like 25th 1am for me O_O so.. tonight O_O OMG...... i'll be sleeping for sure haha   

Guest Mishiellie

@GHSforever  really??? I am in Toronto.. I can access the site... hmmmm thats weird.. its not loading at all????? 
p.s I'm actually not sure if they "dated" for publicity or whatever.. but they didn't really get any publicity from it lol.. so dunno.. but whatever im just glad they broke up...=P I really didn't like the girl.. she always has scandals w. male celebs.. 
ya.. i would just recommend you to read the recaps on my daughter the flower and then skim through our hottie's part in the drama and you are good to go!!!!!