Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest xxkorxx

Ahhh~ Do anyone know where can i watch My Daughter the Flower with eng sub? Cause get enought of choi jin hyuk  from gu family book! Helppp please~
:x O:-)

Guest xxkorxx

Ahhh~ Do anyone know where can i watch My Daughter the Flower with eng sub? Cause get enought of choi jin hyuk  from gu family book! Helppp please~ :x O:-)

Hey peeps~ Its been quite a while since I have posted something here. I see that many members have joined and the thread has grown quite a lot. Welcome new CJH fans!  >:D<
@Mishiellie I don't really have any creative names for us and CJH but I refer to him as papa gu to my friends because of the role WR. :P I have to admit that I only like him after I have seen him in gu family book( its also my first time seeing him). It feels like I'm family to him when I called him that. :P haha. I'm sure there are better suggestions to name him. :) I have to go think. Hehe. Hottie is also nice! :)

Guest Mishiellie

@xxkorxx Hi there and welcome to CJH/ papa gu/hottie thread!

unfortunately there is no eng sub for my daughter the flower.. but i think there are recaps of it online...I watch mine w. chinese subs

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke OO WELCOME BACK!!! yes the thread has grown alot! me sho happy (ノ^_^)ノ

ya.. I refer him as hottie to my friends or papa gu too for those who watched gu.

in baidu new fans call him papa and us "oldies" call him 赫赫 which is hyukhyuk from his name

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat haha those stills have been posted but it doesnt hurt to double post! we can't get enough of him!!!

Good Morning CJH/Hottie Thread I like it, I dont like Papa Gu it makes him old :( I think CJH hottie is great love it love it love it :)

@annannann, @mishiellie,@yuuqiikee,@missabeat,@xxkorxx,@amidala2984,@yeekrfan2 @nemesis Happy Monday :) If I miss anyone I apologize

@yuuqiikeke lol I also called him Gumiho papa when I gushed with my friend about him. I think it's cute... but I wouldn't want any outsiders to hear that. It just sounds like I was talking about my sugar daddy or so :|

@annannanann @Mishiellie ah sorry I must have missed out on that. I was worried because people often got complains for reposting in the drama thread. (Though I noticed that only the newcomers who posted CJH's stuff got that treatment lol)

@Mishiellie do you have a link for My daughter online? I'm fine with Chinese sub. I'm just gonna stare at him anyway lol

@missabeat yeah I noticed it too when I posted CJH ost in that thread I didnt get a lot of likes which is fine with me but I guess that thread was just for LSG and Suzy they should have jsut could it LSG and Suzy thread instead of Gu Family Book thread, after I found out about it from @mishiellie I never went to that thread again :)

Choi Jin Hyuk

I love this picture :x

GHSforever said:

@missabeat yeah I noticed it too when I posted CJH ost in that thread I didnt get a lot of likes which is fine with me but I guess that thread was just for LSG and Suzy they should have jsut could it LSG and Suzy thread instead of Gu Family Book thread, after I found out about it from @mishiellie I never went to that thread again :)

Choi Jin Hyuk

I love this picture :x

@GHSforever: oh the drama thread is the homebase for SeungZy shippers indeed. It's just not about KC x YW but anything Seung Gi and Suzy too. It's actually not a bad thing. The thread is a fun place for discussion and debate, but if you don't care for the main pairing, you won't enjoy it much.

Guest Mishiellie

@GHSforever oo wat i said abt gu drama thread only applied to chinese gu baidu thread where they banned all things cjh related.. but i did notice soompi gu thread r mainly suzy x Seunggi shippers

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke ooo pls come and visit our hottie's baidu!! i go there everyday..been in there for over a yr now..

my main id in baidu is 4ever_five i got this id back during my dbsk days.. tho i have mishiellie for baidu as well but i don't use it too much.

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat hmm i watch my daughter the flower on this app only tho.. but ill check if they have online streaming places

the app i use is called pps and u would have to search for the show by its chinese name tho..

@mishiellie awww ok sorry for misunderstanding, but I kind noticed the same thing in GFB in soompi too,but just my opinion.

I wish I can join you guys in Baidu but i wont understand a thing :(

That's why I really appreciate what you do for us here in CJH thread

Thank YOu :)