Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest neena

SHOOT! I miss him already! He's so gorgeous. I never noticed how tan he was until the arena photo spread...love it a lot, being so tan. I keep replaying all his scenes in GFB, I do feel bad for not being loyal to the whole serie but his story did steal the show. I want to see him with Lee Yeon Hee again!! If they were to turn them both into Gumihos in the futures...Whoa....I would be on cloud 9.

Guest Mishiellie

@GHSforever hmmm you can use the pics.. but the japanese magazine scans.. i am not sure.. just in case don't use those ones 

Guest Mishiellie

neena said: SHOOT! I miss him already! He's so gorgeous. I never noticed how tan he was until the arena photo spread...love it a lot, being so tan. I keep replaying all his scenes in GFB, I do feel bad for not being loyal to the whole serie but his story did steal the show. I want to see him with Lee Yeon Hee again!! If they were to turn them both into Gumihos in the futures...Whoa....I would be on cloud 9.

Guest Mishiellie

GHSforever said:

@mishiellie You are right girl :)

question is it ok for me to use his pictures that was posted here to make MV and of course credit to all but just want to make sure before I do it :) Thanks in advance

guys there's a voting poll please vote ;)

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&category=99

you need to sign in either twitter or fb go all the way to the bottom and click on page 4 our guy unfortunately is all the way in the bottom lets start voting for him its 1x day voting so I just did mine very easy let support him

Choi Jin Hyuk fighting :)

Guest Mishiellie

GHSforever said:

@mishiellie Thanks actually my Japanese pictures were my favorite but Ill keep them to myself LOL

I know how you feel but u can only choose 1 sorry :(

@GHSforever: Not being ungrateful to the fans who share his magazine spreads, but they technically don't have any claim over those photos. Other than requesting people to credit them during re-distribution (as scanner or uploader), they can't restrict others from using the pictures. It's the magazines, publishers and the original photographers that have the rights.

Fan-taken photos are different though. I'd avoid using them just because they're troublesome. But mag scans, official photos, and the likes are often "fair use" for non-commercial purposes, fan-art in your particular case.

Oh my Gawsh!!! the ending of papa gu and mama gu was hauntingly beautiful . Epic epic!!! aww but I would've wise is a happier ending at least they're together now !! but not with their son :(

omo CJH did great as WR loved his last scene with KC

amazing

oh btw I am finally watching Panda and hedgehog I am about to watch ep 3 and :(( I have a feeling I will have second lead syndrome all the way :(( :((

@ GHSforever THANK YOU for the warm welcome!
missabeat said: Thank you I'm glad you guys enjoy it. I'm kinda a noob when it comes to video making.

@Yeekrfan2:
haha I've sneaked back to soompi and started posting again for CJH too. The last time I did it was for "Secret Garden". Like GBF, it got quite a hype back then. Now I think about it, the ending kinda fell flat, but I liked Hyun Bin's performance there.

--------

There is just something about a tragic character that often keeps you with the story long after it has ended. I think part of Wol Ryung's appeal to us viewers is that he didn't get the ever-happily-after ending he so deserves. That, and CJH's awesome acting too. I love how he immersed himself into the character. I noticed that a lot of actors & actresses put their effort into facial expression, but they tend to dismiss the body language, and so they just look either idle, wooden or has an awkward posture. This isn't a case with CJH's WR though. I think he particular put a lot of effort into the demon role.  

@Yeekrfan2 Thank you... ^^
As a creator, I still see "that isn't good enough", "these should be more neat". ^^Though the viewers or my friend said it's best or perfect I still see my fault. I hope to do better MV in the future. (that means I need to polish my sound editing skill). 
Anyway, thank you that you said you will keep it. ^^

@annannanann: that's one of the best fanvid of WR and SH that I've seen so far. It's beautifully put together and quite professional too. I love it.

--------

Here is CJH's scenes from "Panda & Hedgehog". In terms of coolness, his character is kinda a loser lol, in a cute way though. He's just so adorkable in there.

Guest Mishiellie

Yeekrfan2 said: @ GHSforever THANK YOU for the warm welcome!
missabeat said: Thank you I'm glad you guys enjoy it. I'm kinda a noob when it comes to video making.

@Yeekrfan2:
haha I've sneaked back to soompi and started posting again for CJH too. The last time I did it was for "Secret Garden". Like GBF, it got quite a hype back then. Now I think about it, the ending kinda fell flat, but I liked Hyun Bin's performance there.

--------

There is just something about a tragic character that often keeps you with the story long after it has ended. I think part of Wol Ryung's appeal to us viewers is that he didn't get the ever-happily-after ending he so deserves. That, and CJH's awesome acting too. I love how he immersed himself into the character. I noticed that a lot of actors & actresses put their effort into facial expression, but they tend to dismiss the body language, and so they just look either idle, wooden or has an awkward posture. This isn't a case with CJH's WR though. I think he particular put a lot of effort into the demon role.  

Guest Mishiellie

ok now tumblr gifs spammmm
Panda and Hedgehog (best bromance!)

oetoriya123tumblr_mkrjsdJXwA1s9zmheo2_250.gif

iambufeez
tumblr_mdims94sqm1qbs1pto1_400.gif

tumblr_mcmhbpXiJ41r05f8xo1_400.gif

tumblr_mcmhbpXiJ41r05f8xo2_400.gif

tumblr_mcmhbpXiJ41r05f8xo3_400.giftumblr_mcmhbpXiJ41r05f8xo4_400.gif

subetewoaishite
tumblr_mb7twvja4m1qbtf5qo3_250.gif

tumblr_mb50t8VfJH1qbtf5qo1_250.gif
tumblr_mb50t8VfJH1qbtf5qo2_250.gif
tumblr_mb50t8VfJH1qbtf5qo3_250.gif
tumblr_mb50t8VfJH1qbtf5qo4_r1_250.giftumblr_mb50t8VfJH1qbtf5qo5_250.giftumblr_mb50t8VfJH1qbtf5qo6_250.gif

nana-mintumblr_mb50blRMAC1qau7sqo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mb50blRMAC1qau7sqo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mb50blRMAC1qau7sqo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mb50blRMAC1qau7sqo5_r1_250.gif

Won Il: What are you looking at?Seung Ji: I’m looking at you peeing.Won Il: Crap! It’s on my hands! Crap! He’s no help!

haesicas
tumblr_ma32t5EtVQ1r8m9w8o1_500.gif

musicthatismyboo
tumblr_m953jwMWRm1qeo89ao1_250.gif
tumblr_m953jwMWRm1qeo89ao2_250.gif
tumblr_m953jwMWRm1qeo89ao3_250.gif
tumblr_m953jwMWRm1qeo89ao4_250.gif
tumblr_m953jwMWRm1qeo89ao5_250.gif
tumblr_m953jwMWRm1qeo89ao6_250.gif
tumblr_m953jwMWRm1qeo89ao7_500.gif
tumblr_m953jwMWRm1qeo89ao8_250.gif
tumblr_m953jwMWRm1qeo89ao9_250.gif