Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest cjc52006

my downloader girl has just finished downloading "it's okay, daddy's girl" and i intend to start watching it tomorrow.  so excited. i read in dramabeans' overview of this drama that only CHK did a good job for his portrayal of his character. i'm just really glad that in GFB he finally gets recognized for being a good )and gorgeous) actor.

is it 3 more episodes before the end of GFB? my downloader girl is all about ready....

Guest cjc52006

cjc52006 said: my downloader girl has just finished downloading "it's okay, daddy's girl" and i intend to start watching it tomorrow.  so excited. i read in dramabeans' overview of this drama that only CJH did a good job for his portrayal of his character. i'm just really glad that in GFB he finally gets recognized for being a good )and gorgeous) actor.

is it 3 more episodes before the end of GFB? my downloader girl is all about ready....

Guest Mishiellie

@amidala2984 i never watched its okay daddy's girl... when i was still a newbie the ppl at cjh baidu told me to just watch my daughter the flower... im only 50 ep into the drama tho.... taking me forever to finish..

@amidala2984 you can watch Its okay Daddys girl in dramafever.com I really love that drama he did a great job as always thats how i started liking him :)

@mishiellie you have to watch it :)

@missabeat Thanks for the pictures OMG he's smile is killing me LOL

@annannann is this the video I'm not sure if its

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x112n9o_130620-mbc%E5%AE%98%E7%B6%B2-%E5%B4%94%E6%8C%AF%E8%B5%AB%E8%A8%AA%E5%95%8F_shortfilms

video credit to bb3837 thanks

Happy Thursday guys :)

I keep playing CJH's song repeatedly on my mobile. Can't stop listening to it. :)

I loved his scenes in episode 22. IThough it was quite short, it left such an impact that for me his scene at the cave together with dead Seohwa was the most memorable. I may forget some scenes in the drama but that scene of him lying together with her was the most unforgettable.:x

Guest Mishiellie

@amidala2984  the song is so heartbreaking....I tear up everytime i listen to it..  but the story of SeoWha and WolRyung will def. have a special place in my heart~~ i love their story

@anannanann thank you as always for the video!!!!! you are amazing!

Yay! Finally I'm contributing! But not sure if this has been posted. :P (translated version of the article anannanann posted :) )Choi Jin Hyuk to Sing ′Gu Family Book′ OST at The One′s Concert

Choi Jin Hyuk will be spreading the Gu Wol Ryong virus through song.

The actor will be appearing onstage as a special guest at The One′s concert to soon be held in Seoul.

The song he will sing is an OST piece titled Best Wishes to You for his MBC drama Gu Family Book, which received many favorable reviews.

His song will be a more stripped version of the original sung by The One.

The One′s Premium Concert with The One will be held on June 30. This day, Choi Jin Hyuk will also appear onstage to sing his song.

Choi Jin Hyuk left Gu Family Book with its June 18 broadcast.

Photo credit: AMG Global
Source: enewsWorld

Taken from FB Page Korean Drama Craze ( 한국어 드라마 열풍 ) UpdatesPhoto: Choi Jin Hyuk to Sing ′Gu Family Book′ OST at The One′s Concert  Choi Jin Hyuk will be spreading the Gu Wol Ryong virus through song.  The actor will be appearing onstage as a special guest at The One′s concert to soon be held in Seoul.  The song he will sing is an OST piece titled Best Wishes to You for his MBC drama Gu Family Book, which received many favorable reviews.   His song will be a more stripped version of the original sung by The One.  The One′s Premium Concert with The One will be held on June 30. This day, Choi Jin Hyuk will also appear onstage to sing his song.  Choi Jin Hyuk left Gu Family Book with its June 18 broadcast.  Photo credit: AMG Global Source: enewsWorld

Ah man now I'm addicted to his voice, I just can't stop listening to his cover. I love his laughter in the interview too. For some reason, I'm always drawn to men with deep voice.

"It's okay daddy's girl" is available on Dramacrazy(.net), I watched that series over there. He played the oldest brother in the house, stoic, quiet and yet caring. It fits him. I'd say the drama isn't anything extraordinary, a few bunny plots here and there, but enjoyable overall.

@annannanann: say it as it is lol

I'm just curious though. If you guys have watched more than one of his dramas, which of his characters is your favorite? Somehow I've got the inkling that the answers would be Wol Ryung lol.