Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@anannanann: thanks for the link <3

yeah I'm suffering from CJH fever right now xD. No regret though because I surprisingly liked all of the dramas he was in. "Hedgehog and Panda" was supposed to be a mediocre drama with bad idol acting, but I got so enamored by the characters (even Donghae's) that its flaws and random makjang became insignificant. I wasn't really into his romance in "Daddy girl" but the family moments were worth it. "Legends" was disturbing but it was engaging as well. "I need romance" is seriously an underrated series, it's witty, emotional and realistic. His romance with the lead girl made me swoon. I was torn about the ending, but I think "I need romance" was successful in general. And you've already known how I felt about "Pasta".

Was "Vocal Clinic" out already? I watched the trailer but I thought they were still filming it.

It's so sad that most of his interviews and cut scenes go unsubbed ;____;

BTW, I'm not putting my stock into "Heir" either. Not a fan of LMH, and I kinda dislike PSH since "You're beautiful" and whatever drama she did in mainland China. I also don't dig the fact that he'll be playing young rich guy with unrequited love *shuddering*

Hmm... I don't know where you can watch it in eng sub. It's not even on dramafever nor dramacrazy. I watched it via an apple app on my iPad. It's in Chinese sub. I like the drama so much I actually order the DVD. He was good in "I need romance" but he was way better in "my daughter." It's kinda a lead male role for him. I'm not sure if I can sit through his other dramas due to those storyline, even though I like him very much. Have other k n j dramas to catch! I do want to ck out "legends." Thanks for the info.

Today capture screen pictures and CJH cut will be my last work with this drama. Next week I have not rushy come home and wait for airing any more. Of cause have not to stay too late and less sleep. I think I wouldn't do these with "Heir" also. ^^
As always this cut is still processing, it's 720p. I left this post. ^^

최진혁 cut 구가의 서.E22.130618
http://t.co/QGhpOaZU8w

3873_key.png

Guest emaan

anannanann

wrote:

»

amidala2984 said:<br />

If today's episode will be Wolryung last appearance, then I'm going to be sad.

:(

I won't be seeing CJH again till October. *sigh* Can it be October now? 

;;)

<br />

<br />

<br />

I think he will be invite to be on varieties show. Better get his schedule quickly. ^^

Guest Mishiellie

wow!! thanx for all of you who came to visit this thread... i will welcome each one of you once i get a hold of a computer...

soompi on mobile is difficult.. :(

but tbh i kind of lost interest in gu after 2nd ep.. and i skimmed through.most parts .. i was patiently waiting for WR to comeback.. and i just watched his cut 16ep and onwards... i think ill just skim through the.remaining ep after this drama finishes airing.

Guest Mishiellie

sanghyuk said: I like this actor so much that I've decided to participate in this forum. I'm just surprised that he was under the radar for such a long time, guess he didn't have a good talent agency. Folks, I highly recommend you to watch "My Daughter the Flower." He was so good in it. Don't get scared off by the 131 episodes. It's only 30 mins for each ep, so essentially only about 60 episodes. It has a very good storyline, though it's a standard for krdrama to be a bit draggy at certain parts. If the 1st ep cannot hold my interest for 30mins, I don't consider a good drama. You can see all his emotional expression in this drama. It broke my heart!Keep supporting him!

Guest Mishiellie

wow!!!! this thread is becoming more and more active! yay!!!!
want to WELCOME ALL OF YOU WHO CAME TO VISIT!!!
THANK YOU!!
@emaan   @nemesis90 (I know i see you in JW thread.. heehee.. your sexy pink lips =P)
@GHSforever @alin1409 @sanghyuk @JinhwanLover
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!  
>:D<   :x
I hope i didn't miss anyoneeeee