Quantcast
booha

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 | Current Drama: 'Justice' (KBS W/Th) premieres July 17

@Mishiellie Oh my' date=' no matter how bad they are, they shouldn't anyhow call people 三流. :(  :(( They are really that nasty. :([/quote']

@yuuqiikeke yaa.. i knowww.. i got soooooo mad when i saw that.. it was just wrong.. i felt hurt too.

@mbc9book10 Jun

이순신 역 유동근, 발효홍삼액 통큰 선물! 사랑이 듬뿍 담긴 홍삼의 힘으로 촬영한 '구가의 서' 오늘 밤 10시 함께 본방사수 하실꺼죠? ^0^

BMZS-KgCcAAkltE.jpg

WR should just kick the richard simmons out of JGW when he met him and then kill him. I missed the first 10 mins so I didn't know what they were talking about. Actually, he doesn't seem to be demonic at all in my opinion, just a lost puppy that needed help like now, before that evil JGW mislead him. :(

@screambyscared nahh.. i dont go often to gu thread... takes me forever to find stuff... and its mostly yw and kc posts which i cant really have an active convo abt

@Mishiellie @yuuqiikeke He's a new born amnesia demon. Poor baby couldn't remember anything. LOL

최진혁 cut 구가의 서.E20.130611http://t.co/Bdl9m61wtQ

Can he kill her? Or she feels guilty and willing to die in his hands? Or his (I don't want to understand my father) son will kill him? Or he will be killed with that gun?
However it's really hard that he will survive as a demon like this.

omgg i need to go home and watch papa gu's cut... poor baby cant remember anythinggg...

pls come back to us!! we will give u lots of loveeeee!!'

CJH is really good in portraying WR. I could actually feel him during the scene in the forest in ep 17. Its the first time I could actually feel what a character feels in a drama. I know I'm cold blooded, I don't really have any feelings for any characters before. hehe