최진혁 cut 구가의 서.E16.130528

http://t.co/5wigI5jeNv

--
Whose hand??
WolRyung?
really??
We'll know next week.

cute16720phdtvx264bestm.jpg

This hand? I'm curious because CJH has very long hand though. (It isn't pretty hands.)
b74076752b6b17a86ba71de956afe7dc.jpg

Rating of this episode  
TNmS (%) 16.6 and GB Nielsen (%) 18.2 

anannanann said:
Mishiellie said: @anannanann T^T I really wish I can stream ep 16 live!!!!!! I wanna spazz w. you!  but damn time zone!!! it will be tuesday morning for us here.. and work time for me...
WHYYYYYY  I WANNA SEE MY DARK HOT SEXY WOL RYUNG!!
and I wonder if papa and mama gu will meet in ep 16 >_<

@Mishiellie I love man with pretty hands, might be sth that I watch more than face especially when they play violin. It becomes a habit.

@Mishiellie It isn't as pretty as woman's hand. Hm... I will post some example later. At least I can say they are rounded, long and looks like no joints.

My senior college just asked me about Wolryung. She said he's so handsome, bright sweet smile. He died how does she do?  ^^  (She just start watching and on EP.3 now coz she's busy watching IU which I didn't - tried to sell me ^^)
The conversation was going... and I said I'm not surprised, they are crazy about Wolryung nationwide. :P  He will be back on EP.13 (she said that's  too long).
It ended up with I show her some screen captured in my cellphone.

----
She's a big fan of Korean drama, watch a lot more than me  (might be more than 100 drama series)

How to prove about rating jump up because of Choi Jin Hyuk or not? 
Very easy "just kill WolRyung". We will see.  ^^

This song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83mj__WnFn8

the original singer and song name is
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"신성우-이연 

@anannanann honestly the storybwas kinda super slow after 2nd epi..... I was just skimming through recaps.. And then finally watched it when i was bored...but was fastforwarding.. But after wolryung's return i can see story line picking up its speed...FINALLYY

Choi Jin Hyuk to play Lee Min Ho's half-brother on upcoming drama 'Heirs'

Rising star and handsome actor Choi Jin Hyuk, whom many of you should recognize from the current 'Book of the House of Gu' drama, has been cast for the show many are eagerly anticipating, 'Heirs'!

This drama will not only star big names like Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye as the leads, but it's also the work of hitmaking writer Kim Eun Sook and PD Kang Shin Hyo

This drama, which is described to be 'Gossip Girl'-meets-'Boys Over Flowers', will revolve around the story of students from wealthy families.

Choi Jin Hyk will play the role of Kim Won, who is a hot shot CEO of one of the top companies in Korea and also the half-brother of Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho). Kim Won seemingly has it all as he possesses the skills, the looks, and is just overall a perfect guy. 

So far 'Heirs' has confirmed the three stars mentioned, as well as Kim Sung Ryung, and is in the process of finalizing the casting of actor Kim Woo Bin.

Source : allkpop

---

Finally he accepts the offer.

Think about the of Lee Minho and Choi Jinhyuk are standing in front of each other.....

Oh~~~~~~ LOL