Quantcast
booha

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 | Current Drama: 'Justice' (KBS W/Th) premieres July 17

Guest Mishiellie

@sweetmanju ya.. I guess he is really confident at this role.. He is doing an amazing job!  We went from the pure and innocent WR in the beginning to this Dark and sexy WR~~ arghh I love them both!!!!

I thought I was overreacting but I watched that clip of WR and So Jung a few times and I think he really did very well. This guy can sure emote with his eyes.

@mrdimples Sometimes I think "Did he make the "evil grin" too much?". Somehow it looks natural every times (believe me I watch his cut over and over more than 10 times). Maybe that grins weren't exactly the same expression.
He is an evil fox now, handsome, smart and tricky. I don't think his part now would be plainly, easily to be killed.
ps. there is some problem with ep14. It finished uploading but didn't publish. Working hour over here. I will fix it later.

anannanann said: @mrdimples Sometimes I think "Did he make the "evil grin" too much?". Somehow it looks natural every times (believe me I watch his cut over and over more than 10 times). Maybe that grins weren't exactly the same expression.
He is an evil fox now, handsome, smart and tricky. I don't think his part now would be plainly, easily to be killed.

@mrdimples too much love, too much hurt. Now he wants to hurt everyone. That means he's painful.

First and Second episode there are not much of his official pictures from imbc. They may not expect that he would be popular. At first pictures of Seohwa are more than him.

When I saw his wardrobe. I think "is his comeback already in script at the first place?" He never worn full black in Ep 1-2.

wardrobem.jpg

The interview in Japanese show
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"チェ・ジニョク インタビュー

and
Kiss scenes NG

Coz the interview in Japanese show there is the clip that he played guitar and singing. I found this.

His singing in the drama "My Daughter The Flower"

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-size: 19px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" style="font-size: 19px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"我的女兒是花兒_我會成為你的星星http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83mj__WnFn8

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH  for all the wonderful posts!!! great job!!!! 

The colour of WR's wardrobe really does reflect his emotions/personality change alot.. 1st 2 epis.. he was wearing all light coloured clothing.. and the scenery was all during day time where its bright and sunny (pure and innocent)... where as now.. he appears mostly during foggy night times.. usually in the shadows... and he is dressed all in black... his bang basically covers half of his face
and also SH.. she was same in ep 1 and 2.. and now.. she is mysterious as well.. where you see her wearing bright red lipstick.. and her "evil smirk" as well

@Mishiellie My pleasure..  Today is my holiday. I want to help, keep this thread active with full information.
PS. waiting for interview translation. ^^

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann  thxx!! aw i am so behind on translation!! work has drained the life out of me!!. will try translating interview this weekend!!

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann gahhh just finished ep 13&14 omgggg. Cant wait for next week's episode!!!!!!

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann
arghhh
gu family book baidu has been really getting on my nerves
here is my little rant 
freagin ridiculous!!!! 

Mishiellie said: @anannanann
arghhh
gu family book baidu has been really getting on my nerves
here is my little rant 
freagin ridiculous!!!!