Quantcast
booha

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 | Current Drama: 'Justice' (KBS W/Th) premieres July 17

Eh? He ain't evil at all. If he truly was evil, he would've killed his monk friend too. I say, he's just got a grudge against humans because his love betrayed him. That and he just hates people entering his forest. So, he's evil but not evil.

With that said, WOW does he look mighty fine. Oh that smirk of his is so deadly sexy. Goodness, can this guy get any hotter? I bet he already knows that Kanh Chi is his son. That's why he's following him around like any parent would do. Creepy? Yes.

@Ao nahhh WY is not evil and yes that smirk of his is just sooo damn sexy!!! But he is curious of KC ... But i think he will not approve of KC and YW since she is human and he is scared that she will betray and hurt KC like what happened to him

Mishiellie said: @Ao nahhh WY is not evil and yes that smirk of his is just sooo damn sexy!!! But he is curious of KC ... But i think he will not approve of KC and YW since she is human and he is scared that she will betray and hurt KC like what happened to him

@sweetmanju  yes~~~ WY looks very hot ... he rocks that guyliner hahaha  love love love transformation...
@Ao  yes~~ anything can happen.. I can't wait to see how the story will unfold

[HOT] 구가의 서 13회 - 부활 하자마자 살인 저지르며 존재감 드러내는 구월

[HOT] 구가의 서 13회 - 이승기, 아버지 최진혁과 숲속에서 짧은 대면

Gu Family Book Ep 14 Preview [eng sub]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-MHWC7Zy94

I'm so happy that 'The One' sings the lastest OST. I knew him from "I am a singer", such a terrific one. Totally deserved the title "king of singer"

The One (더 원) - 잘 있나요 (Best Wishes To You) [Gu Family Book OST Part.6]

I try my best to capture his pictures. ^^
Gu WolRyung transformation
gwrtransformvert1.jpg