Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

im downloading ep6 raw now~~~just for scrn cap purposes... I fully gave up on this drama... this drama has caused me too much face palming and eye rolling.. i can't with it anymore.. I skimmed through ep5 raw yesterday since I had to to do scrn caps.. omg.. THEY NEED TO DROP THE ENGRISH... HONESTLY...  the scene with the 3 kids at school  IN KOREA speaking English to eachother who ARE ALL Koreans. and I couldn't understand them lol... In reality everyone prefers speaking in their mother tongue ok?!?!. I have been in Canada for 13 yrs and even with ppl who are the same as me if we speak the same languange we will start talking in our mother tongue right away maybe like mixed with English... and the main OTP is sooo boring and their relationship so cliche I love both actors but omg their role is just not working for me...
I think if I was still like 15? or something I will probably LOVE this drama.. but now that im older the storyline is not going to catch my attention. I am still staying because of hyuhyuk though.. I want more of their love story

Guest luvjinhyuk

im downloading ep6 raw now~~~just for scrn cap purposes... I fully gave up on this drama... this drama has caused me too much face palming and eye rolling.. i can't with it anymore.. I skimmed through ep5 raw yesterday since I had to to do scrn caps.. omg.. THEY NEED TO DROP THE ENGRISH... HONESTLY...  the scene with the 3 kids at school  IN KOREA speaking English to eachother who ARE ALL Koreans. and I couldn't understand them lol... In reality everyone prefers speaking in their mother tongue ok?!?!. I have been in Canada for 13 yrs and even with ppl who are the same as me if we speak the same languange we will start talking in our mother tongue right away maybe like mixed with English... and the main OTP is sooo boring and their relationship so cliche I love both actors but omg their role is just not working for me...

I think if I was still like 15? or something I will probably LOVE this drama.. but now that im older the storyline is not going to catch my attention. I am still staying because of hyuhyuk though.. I want more of their love story

I agree @mishiellie I couldn't stand it either i walked away a few times and fast forward. All the girls are just so catty and angry all the time. Im too old for these girls fights and jealously.

Guest Mishiellie

Just finished Scrn caps for episode 6  Hotel part
she left before she could see our hyukhyuk change  heehee... I would've stayed

k9l5.jpg
oon0.jpg
muc6.jpg

rnh7.jpg
urih.jpg
8tbw.jpg
8bxe.jpg
ol9h.jpg
ieg7.jpg
ieg7.jpg
24pw.jpg
te57.jpg
evnx.jpg
b881.jpg
2gn9.jpg
mket.jpg
1qim.jpg
lb98.jpg
b9hy.jpg
ynpp.jpg
hnt6.jpg
3kku.jpg
e8nc.jpg
ngja.jpg
q5h3.jpg
oaln.jpg
mkcx.jpg
rxnc.jpg
5fes.jpg
54fp.jpg
s8fh.jpg
kdbb.jpg
bl1u.jpg
0imr.jpg
em6b.jpg
wzb9.jpg
3wr9.jpg
yuk3.jpg
dfjs.jpg
m5i3.jpg
igcf.jpg
xn13.jpg
by64.jpg
s7ub.jpg
ea87.jpg
idtj.jpg

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann thank you for the scrn caps and pictures for style icon >_<
@booha and thank you for all the translations 
@luvjinhyuk  I swear hyukhyuk and his lady gets too little screen time!!! I want to see more development in their story.. ITS ALREADY EPISODE 6.. the story line moves sooo damn slow even for the main couple

Guest luvjinhyuk

@mishiellie  if it continues to be this slow I might just give up on the drama,,will I still want to see hyukhyuk..I;ll just wait for @anannanann and @booha for the screen caps. oh btw I love this thread ms.mishiellie

Guest Mishiellie

Credit: Mwave

[sIA] SNSD’s Sooyoung and Choi Jin Hyuk Win Best K-Style Award at ‘2013 SIA’

SNSD member Sooyoung proved her fashionista status at the 2013 Style Icon Awards (SIA), picking up the Best K-Style Award, alongside actor Choi Jin Hyuk, at this year’s ceremony.

85499019.JPG

SIA was held at the CJ E&M Center in Seoul on October 24, where Korea’s most stylish stars gathered to celebrate the best in Korean entertainment.

Sooyoung took to the stage to accept her award and said, “It’s my first time accepting an award by myself, so I’m nervous and very thankful.”

She added, “Thank you to my family, SONE fans, who always show so much love, SM Entertainment staff, the style team, manager oppas, and the members, who are watching from home. I will say hello again through good music, performances and works.”

Choi Jin Hyuk said, “I think 2013 is a special year for me. Because so many people love Gu Family Book. I spent half of the year in a hanbok, so I feel special receiving this Best K-Style Award.I’ll try my best to be an actor who remains centered. Thank you.”

Sooyoung impressed audiences as an actress earlier this year with her role in tvN’s Dating Agency Cyrano, while Choi Jin Hyuk starred in popular drama Gu Family Book and currently stars in The Heirs

Photo credit: CJ E&M

Guest Mishiellie

@luvjinhyuk  I already dropped this drama... i'm only watching hyukhyuk's cuts.. the whole storyline is really too immature for my taste....but the cast is just flawless though.. but such a waste.. 
I think I am just going to read recaps of the drama 

Guest luvjinhyuk

@mishiellie yes its really immature and childish. .Im with you ill watch hyukhyuk cuts too. I cant belive he won for the style awards yay!! He deserves it he looks good in everything he wears

SIA award video from DAUM.net posted on CJH DC

Quote from the news article above ( Choi Jin Hyuk said, “I think 2013 is a special year for me. Because so many people love Gu Family Book. I spent half of the year in a hanbok, so I feel special receiving this Best K-Style Award.I’ll try my best to be an actor who remains centered. Thank you.” )

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v335d2IISavNT11FFaBPxs1

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
                                                                                                                                            cr to CJH DC,    DAUM.NE

alex1999 said: Dear Hyuk Hyuk girls, just would like to drop a short post now as I'm having a meeting in 15 minutes. I'd like to ask you guys to keep voting for him. He was in top 20 yesterday and I was THRILLED. But sadly, he is not any more today. So please vote for him. http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2013/poll BTW

@mishiellie :This pic remember me with drama I need romance and my daughter the flower haha..
They're so cute :x huhu..

tumblr_mv4nvtlhFh1rvgn4zo1_500.jpg

really?! JIn Hyuk oppa got the style icon award? yeaahhh!!! woahh He looks like his sunbae Jung Woo oppa to wear suit like that, seriously ;;) hehe He changed his hair style/new hair anymore?! no in heirs..

Mishiellie said:

Credit: Mwave

[sIA] SNSD’s Sooyoung and Choi Jin Hyuk Win Best K-Style Award at ‘2013 SIA’

SNSD member Sooyoung proved her fashionista status at the 2013 Style Icon Awards (SIA), picking up the Best K-Style Award, alongside actor Choi Jin Hyuk, at this year’s ceremony.

Photo credit: CJ E&M

screambyscared said: @mishiellie :This pic remember me with drama I need romance and my daughter the flower haha..
They're so cute :x huhu..

really?! JIn Hyuk oppa got the style icon award? yeaahhh!!! woahh He looks like his sunbae Jung Woo oppa to wear suit like that, seriously ;;) hehe He changed his hair style/new hair anymore?! no in heirs..