Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

*** I'm done watching his drama, "Rugal" - I wasn't able to watch it continuously during its airing  since lack of time. Being entirely action-driven, “Rugal” is deprived of romance. Although, I’m impressed of the premise. I do enjoy much of the plot in this series. The action stunts were outstanding and definitely worth the watch. Most other South Korean series have a quality that feels very network TV-like. In that regard, I have to mention that “Rugal” is a lot more brutal than anything I would expect on a network TV channel. We’re talking a lot of blood and very realistic execution-style murders here. Choi Jin Hyuk has always rendered effective portrayals from his past works until now. Park Sung-woong, who plays the “bad guy”. and yes, he is very bad in a way that makes him the more interesting character to follow. The effects are really solid in this drama. Love it! :blush:

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

These Were The 25 Best K-Dramas In 2020, According To Fans

How many have you watched?

It’s getting close to the end of the year, and popular polling website KingChoice recently put up a poll for fans to vote for their favorite K-dramas from 2020. After millions of votes, the results are in! Check them out for yourself below, and maybe find a new show to binge while you’re at it!

5. Zombie Detective

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-best-korean-drama-2020-close-nov-30-1251.html

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

• booha changed the title to Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁

** CJH's douchebag, Jang Bong Hwan('Mr Queen') :sweat_smile:

**There is a Naver video but it blocked here. But I found a twitter video.

http:// http://naver.me/5HvGyStC

The video headline says;
[First release] Choi Jin-hyuk's soul in Shin Hye-sun's body?!   When ‘that chap from the other world’ opened his eyes, he got married to Kim Jung-hyun
((And written texts))
Unfolding the soul runaway scandal between queen Kim So-yong who becomes highly energized after, by accident, the Korea Rep Douchebag’s soul dwells in her, and the two-faced king Cheol-jong

https://twitter.com/Sunbell231/status/1336310753792577537

translation ((Jang Bong Hwan talks in a rough douchebag dialog))
(001) Ever since I started to cook at 13, my ultimate dream has been working at the Blue House.
(006) To be the person who feeds the toughest/strongest person.
(011) ((not clear, something about fishing/or fishing hook??))
(013) What else
(019) I want to live
(021) Really really want to live
(023)[Where is here …? Who am I??]

2681aqB.gif

RLYNpiL.gif

Spoiler

UfBxOZF.gif

A6kh5sM.gif

zmwgHvQ.gif

cr to DC

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Oppa is looking very handsome in Mr. Queen! :love:

@Min2206 You need to follow this thread for all the latest news about oppa :kiss_wink:

EDITED: 13/11/2021

christmas-border-decorations-with-fir-br

**** Soompi EVENT test clue ****

CONGRATULATIONS! You found the clue! :partyblob:

Behind today's window is a surprise Happy Holidays gift by Choi Jin Hyuk :love:

2016-happy-holidays.jpg

Wonder what's in it?

eyebrows flirt GIF by Hayley Kiyoko

Edited by partyon
TEST EDIT FOR UPCOMING EVENT
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

43 minutes ago, willenette said:

@partyon, he is always despite that it was just a cameo role................. :blush:

I can't believe that I didn't like him back when Fated To Love You aired...  He was just getting in the way of my ship even though I did find him handsome. :D

For some reason this guy just grew on me over the years and by the time Tunnel started airing he had become my oppa.

Nowadays I would classify him as my number 1 oppa (only Keanu is higher on the list:D )....

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Just now, partyon said:

I can't believe that I didn't like him back when Fated To Love You aired...  He was just getting in the way of my ship even though I did find him handsome. :D

For some reason this guy just grew on me over the years and by the time Tunnel started airing he had become my oppa.

Nowadays I would classify him as my number 1 oppa (only Keanu is higher on the list:D )....

@partyon, I started adoring this man when I watched LMH's drama, "The Heirs" - And the rest is history. Hahaha - So, after this drama, I've watched all his dramas already after "The Heirs". :blush:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Just now, willenette said:

@partyon, I started adoring this man when I watched LMH's drama, "The Heirs" - And the rest is history. Hahaha - So, after this drama, I've watched all his dramas already after "The Heirs". :blush:

Which of his dramas are your favorite? I have to admit that I have skipped a few (e.g Pride and Prejudice, Devilish Joy, Justice). I never watched Heirs, but have seen some clips of him in it since @Min2206 gushed about him in that drama. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, booha said:

** CJH's douchebag, Jang Bong Hwan('Mr Queen') :sweat_smile:

**There is a Naver video but it blocked here. But I found a twitter video.

http:// http://naver.me/5HvGyStC

The video headline says;
[First release] Choi Jin-hyuk's soul in Shin Hye-sun's body?!   When ‘that chap from the other world’ opened his eyes, he got married to Kim Jung-hyun
((And written texts))
Unfolding the soul runaway scandal between queen Kim So-yong who becomes highly energized after, by accident, the Korea Rep Douchebag’s soul dwells in her, and the two-faced king Cheol-jong

https://twitter.com/Sunbell231/status/1336310753792577537

translation ((Jang Bong Hwan talks in a rough douchebag dialog))
(001) Ever since I started to cook at 13, my ultimate dream has been working at the Blue House.
(006) To be the person who feeds the toughest/strongest person.
(011) ((not clear, something about fishing/or fishing hook??))
(013) What else
(019) I want to live
(021) Really really want to live
(023)[Where is here …? Who am I??]

Reveal hidden contents

UfBxOZF.gif

A6kh5sM.gif

zmwgHvQ.gif

cr to DC

@booha, thanks for sharing this. Haaaaa...............Our Mr Queen is Choi Jin Hyuk! I find the new teaser for the series  funnier knowing that he is Shin Hye Sun’s original “host” body.  :grin:

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Which of his dramas are your favorite? I have to admit that I have skipped a few (e.g Pride and Prejudice, Devilish Joy, Justice). I never watched Heirs, but have seen some clips of him in it since @Min2206 gushed about him in that drama. :kiss_wink:

@partyon, ohhh.................you have to watch them, for me, they're all good. I love "Rugal" since it's newer & a recent one. In "The Heirs" he was just a support there since that was LMH's drama. "Pride and Prejudice" is a crime thriller drama, It was twisty, dark, but has a good romance, and a lot of emotion! "Devilish Joy" is a pretty cute and easy watch drama. "Justice" was also a dark drama. This should be added to your must-watch-list aside from "Rugal" - hahaha - You will enjoy this very well-acted drama for the cast, the plot, and the hope that justice really does conquer all. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, willenette said:

@partyon, ohhh.................you have to watch them, for me, they're all good. I love "Rugal" since it's newer & a recent one. In "The Heirs" he was just a support there since that was LMH's drama. "Pride and Prejudice" is a crime thriller drama, It was twisty, dark, but has a good romance, and a lot of emotion! "Devilish Joy" is a pretty cute and easy watch drama. "Justice" was also a dark drama. This should be added to your must-watch-list aside from "Rugal" - hahaha - You will enjoy this very well-acted drama for the cast, the plot, and the hope that justice really does conquer all. :blush:

Which of those dramas is the best? I really wanted to watch Justice but Nana is not my favorite actress.  :D

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Whaat?  This is NEW to me?!  

Best Anime GIFs | Gfycat

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Haven't you watched The Heirs? Who was it then that said that oppa was very handsome in it?

I have watched it, several times but you said you have not ?????? 

okay, now i re-read, you watched some clips, after I mentioned .. okay okay 
You should.  As Kim Won, he is so cool, my Oppa's hyung.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1