Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

19 minutes ago, booha said:

@willenette   @Min2206

Trending pink  really!!  Especially for men!! Wow  Well I have to confess I haven’t encountered any man in pink in real life  haha  sigh   I agree a man like LMH should handle any color, but can CJH handle pink silk suits!!  haha

Reveal hidden contents

s5lBK8G.gifSRMme5U.gif

@booha, of course, dear! Wearing a pink is not only acceptable for men, but also classic and stylish. Look at what you posted - hahaha - It's just that the lighter and paler the pink color, the more versatile it is. He's not an old man yet to avoid this color - LOL...........A man can wear pink & still manage to look masculine. Pink in a man is sexy. Pink is just a color, anyway. I suppose it all depends on how you wear it.  :blush:

• Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

Thanks @booha for the first gif - the way Zoppa chews and smiles same time , so awesomely cute !

14 truths about Choi Jin Hyuk revealed | Choi jin hyuk, Choi jin hyuk  shirtless, Cha tae hyun

I was googling for his pic, saw this - my first time okay?  I know you guys have seen it a lot of times. :D

15 minutes ago, willenette said:

@booha, of course, dear! Wearing a pink is not only acceptable for men, but also classic and stylish. Look at what you posted - hahaha - It's just that the lighter and paler the pink color, the more versatile it is. He's not an old man yet to avoid this color - LOL...........A man can wear pink & still manage to look masculine. Pink in a man is sexy. Pink is just a color, anyway. I suppose it all depends on how you wear it.  :blush:

@willenette  Over my place here, I hardly see men wearing pink around.  Since I watch K-Drama , I noticed the Koreans or was it just the celebrities, the men really do look so good in pink.  There was this guy Lee Jong Suk wearing pink in W-Twoworlds poster, Park JS, Park BG and Kpop stars as well.   Even at times I myself will choose other colours to pink.   Haha! 

Spoiler

Creatrip | Korean Stars in Pink 10+ Here Come the Men in Pink ideas | men, how to look better, pink

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

@willenette  Over my place here, I hardly see men wearing pink around.  Since I watch K-Drama , I noticed the Koreans or was it just the celebrities, the men really do look so good in pink.  There was this guy Lee Jong Suk wearing pink in W-Twoworlds poster, Park JS, Park BG and Kpop stars as well.   Even at times I myself will choose other colours to pink.   Haha! 

Reveal hidden contents

Creatrip | Korean Stars in Pink 10+ Here Come the Men in Pink ideas | men, how to look better, pink

@Min2206

Spoiler

the celebrities you mentioned above  & the picture you posted have expressed their love for the color pink on more than one occasion.It’s easily one of the most flattering shades on them. The color complements their flawless visuals perfectly.  :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

**CJH's cameo appearance in Queen Cheorin/No Touch Princess

The first  Teaser is released.  CJH’s voice makes an appearance but not himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvlbgHhs8LE&feature=emb_logo
(005) Shin Hye Sun:“What? What’s wrong with my voice?”
(007) servant: “Did you cough, Your Majesty?”
(010) [open eyes, queen?!]
(010) CJH: “Your Majesty? I’m a woman?”

read more=> https://www.soompi.com/article/1435900wpp/watch-shin-hye-sun-is-shocked-to-find-herself-in-a-new-body-in-teaser-for-upcoming-drama

Ma Dong Seok Aka Don Lee Reference
k3xiHsD.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 3

**(Oct 26) G-Tree posted IG about rescheduled Taiwan FM for April 4, 2021.  I have to assume it depends on the covid situation whether it will cancel or not??

G-Tree IG:

"Actor Choi Jin-hyuk's greeting video for the fans who are looking forward to the fan meeting.
We hope the world will regain its stability as soon as possible and meet you all on April 4, 2021"

**more info about FM
《2021 ASIA TOUR LIVE IN TAIPEI》
(google translation)
Spoiler
[2021 ASIATOUR LIVE IN TAIPEI]]
The ticket system reopens at 12 noon on October 20, for fans who haven't purchased tickets yet! Hurry up and make an appointment to buy tickets
Event Time: Sunday, April 4, 2021 19:00
Venue; 3th floor, Multi-Purpose Assembly Hall, Xinbei City Government (Section 161 of Zhongshan Road, Banq
**The date of the event will vary depending on the status of the outbreak.
** those who retain the postponement of viewing tickets may hold the original ticket, the original seat admission,
Earn 04 ($ 2021) in points! Details
Please keep the tickets properly, so that you can use them after admission, sorry for the inconvenience!
**Kktix ticket purchase URL:
For any related questions, you are welcome to contact AS Media International Customer Service Center 10:00-17:30 from Monday to Friday 02-37652648 (holiday suspended).
There will be someone to serve you

https://asiamedia-2.kktix.cc/events/ed5w8?fbclid=IwAR1IJobWJw7PaBYZUXzHSILU0vMOhqQEwEDJxyd26QuxaI2refWUyChYsYU

Spoiler

西裝男神崔振赫由冷酷律師變身帥氣警察將於2021 4 With You 見面會與您台北相見歡。

以多部人氣電視劇奠定人氣基礎,總是不忘台灣粉絲們的男神級崔振赫,他將於 2021 4 4日來台與粉絲一起共度甜蜜時光。

崔振赫2018年因演出《馬成的喜悅》及《皇后的品格》等人氣電視劇,暖男醫師以及深情守護女主角的鐵漢柔情形象大受粉絲們喜愛,邀請粉絲們一起共度難忘的時光。

((google trans))

Choi Jin-hyuk, the man in suit, turned from a cold lawyer to a handsome policeman, will meet you in Taipei at the With You meeting in April 2021.

With a number of popular TV dramas to lay the foundation of popularity, the male god-level Choi Jin-hyuk who always remembers Taiwanese fans, he will come to Taiwan on April 4, 2021 to spend a sweet time with fans.

In 2018, Choi Jin Hyuk performed popular TV dramas such as "
Devilish Charm" and "The Last Empress".  The warm male doctor and the affectionate guardian of the heroine Tiehan Rou's situation are very popular with fans, and fans are invited to spend an unforgettable time together.

**2 days ago CJH reposted about Tw-FM
JKltBb4.jpg
cr to DC

**So this is one of the diet recipes that CJH uses to build his manly muscle.:what!:
" Best diet recipe for building muscle without fat; beef thin skirt +
Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen (or buldak-bokkeum-myeon) (literally fire chicken stir-fried noodles) 2(portions)"
YR81bQU.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

11 hours ago, booha said:

*So this is one of the diet recipes that CJH uses to build his manly muscle.

" Best diet recipe for building muscle without fat; beef thin skirt +
Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen (or buldak-bokkeum-myeon) (literally fire chicken stir-fried noodles) 2(portions)

I hope he would gain some weight. He looked thinner than ever in Zombie Detective. :cry: So I hope oppa is eating lots of ramen and beef now to bulk up.

I think he looked better with a little bit more weight in The Last Empress

e00e398f99e366fe1e97bbde9404652d.jpg

3ab93498080a4128b6e8315227bac4f9.jpeg?s=

46 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

swagger Zoppa - woot!
for @partyon and @booha

Zombie-licious!  

Thanks sweetie! :dorakiss:Oppa's looking good!

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1

** The election is finally over here in the US.  What a week  So exhausted but a joyous day  whahaha so giddy

Spoiler

PgjbtnR.gif

@Min2206  thanks for the sexy Undead swagger    haha :happydance:

https://twitter.com/dengkuluburubur/status/1322366099564818432

@partyon

Yeh I noticed too how thin CJH became in Zombie Detective. But it seems theatrical zombie makeup goes well with his thin looks.

AXeNiQm.jpg

Qju5fUN.jpg

Spoiler

7Euwskv.jpg

E27q3l2.jpg

wtLrj9D.jpg

4FdrIaG.jpg

RAdlhfX.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, booha said:

@partyon

Yeh I noticed too how thin CJH became in Zombie Detective. But it seems theatrical zombie makeup goes well with his thin looks.

I wonder if he lost weight on purpose before ZD started airing to look more zombie like? In any case I hope he will gain back the weight he lost. ASAP! :kiss_wink:

05e595ed1ef1a63645831bc78bea945794f9b73a

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@partyon

When ZD filming began, CJH posted himself eating a huge bowl of salad. So he must be on a diet for the drama.   CJH is a real foodie, especially for things like tteok-bokki   haha   But that’s before his MS.  Now with his maturing age, I don’t think he can eat any kind of food anymore??  But I like to imagine from time to time he sneaks into his room with a big bowl of tteok-bokki.  haha:cutekitty:

WOfTwgY.jpgXgLNoRB.gif

https://twitter.com/zkdramaz/status/1318013844770463744

https://twitter.com/flwrwin/status/1321266999159382016

• Like 2
  • Love 2

**Since ZD there has been zero news from CJH.  Normally CJH’s agency is good at providing any bits of news about CJH.  Wondering whether CJH is taking a real break this time or he is contemplating  another new project….   Oh whatever…

GSJ "Boss!  Let's go together!"  :tounge_xd:

https://twitter.com/kimgyoju_/status/1326189166158176256

I hope you’ll enjoy reading it!

Can’t you see he’s effort? He’s really one of a kind zombie While trying to be human, he managed to do tongue twister as well! You should see how zombies rap in this drama.

V6TsDVU.jpg

Spoiler

kNcmM4a.jpg

N07EFJR.jpg

YOfpT0m.jpg

It’s quite a refreshing drama where they decided to make a zombie more human compared to a typical zombie stereotypes. Especially his monologue, he’s is effortlessly funny!
T7tq0NE.jpg

Spoiler

YnuocRs.jpg

9axDc29.jpg

rAPiN8v.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

**CJH’s agency, GTree, gives a warning about CJH imposter who parades on SNS with CJH’s name and asks for contribution.

GTree IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHzroy3pWJ0/

"[Caution of impersonal account]
Recently, there have been cases of financial demands, impersonating actor Choi Jin-hyuk with accounts similar to actor Choi Jin-hyuk's official account.
Currently, there are no accounts other than the official Instagram account of G-Tree Creative and actor Choi Jin-hyuk's official SNS account.
Also, no financial demands can be made under any circumstances, so please be aware of this.
We will do our best to prevent further damage through continuous monitoring.
Thank you."

ZD

Fr2vbHl.gif

YmDlXi6.gif

CFQS4y5.gif

cr to DC

4 hours ago, fighting said:

@booha miss him onscreen

Me too However since his MS, he worked nonstop. I guess he needs a good rest.
Wondering CJH is done shooting for ‘Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen‘  in which he makes a special appearance  as a Blue House chef who turns into a queen (playing by Shin Hye Sun) in the drama ( airs 12/12 ).  So we will get to see him soon briefly.

:loveu:

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1