Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Thank you @anannanann for the screen caps   I didn't expect CJH was going to be in ep7. Yesterday when I saw the article 'the Triangular Romance,' First I thought it was a preview for the ep7.  Later I was disappointed to find that it was for ep8. Then this morning  I saw that he appeared in this episode at least. But at the same time, his appearance was brief again.  It has been like watching little drip, drip, drip.

Guest Mishiellie

Episode 7 scrn caps part1The version I downloaded has those annoying voting thing at the bottom... dont know if there was a different version.. but I am too lazy to download again
ox86.png
k28.bmp
o7hg.png
x2ah.png

nqwl.png
no52.png
4skv.png
k0n.bmp8i53.pngvbsh.png12d1.pngov4w.pngz1tb.pnga1u2.pngk82s.pngsf3q.pngm43b.png4lwi.png173p.pnge7p.bmp
tvc0.png6ib3.png6lmp.pngny01.png35jd.bmp

Guest luvjinhyuk

@mishiellie thanks for these screens caps..goodness hes so handsome so good looking at every angle sorry for my perverted mind here lol..they need to give him more screen time some of us want more of him come on director. :):))

hyukhyuk girls     I found the English written sites for Kdramas from the pages of the heirs thread. Some members might already know them but I am going to post them for new members who aren't aware of them. If anybody wants to post here, it seems that one can do it with posting the SOURCE LINK. (Sometimes, add to a photo credit) (If I'm wrong, please let me know.)

[ From Couch Kimchi]      “Heirs”: Choi Jin Hyuk, Im Joo Eun, & Kang Ha Neul Enter A Love Triangle (October 29, 2013)

source:  http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/29/heirs-choi-jin-hyuk-im-joo-eun-kang-ha-neul-enter-a-love-triangle/

[From alkop]     Choi Jin Hyuk, Kang Ha Neul, and Lim Joo Eun get into a love triangle on 'Heirs' ( Oct 30, 2013)

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/choi-jin-hyuk-kang-ha-neul-and-lim-joo-eun-get-into-a-love-triangle-on-heirs#ixzz2jEUG9QcZ

[From M wave]      Kang Ha Neul Makes a Move on Choi Jin Hyuk’s Girl on The Heirs   ( 2013.10.30 )

source:  http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/49385
     Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures

[From A Dramatic Life]

[Fashion] Choi Jin Hyuk Models for Daniel Cremieux Winter Collections   (10/30/2013)

Choi Jin Hyuk from The Heirs and Gu Family Book is the spokeperson for DANIEL CREMIEUX brand winter collections. Given the advantage of a height of 186cm and being Asian, he stands out among the Caucasian models.

wvr2.jpg ofi6.jpg8u2a.jpgk0na.jpg

A video of Choi Jin Hyuk talking about being the sponsor for Daniel Cremieux >> Video

source:http://crazy9drama.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/fashion-choi-jin-hyuk-models-for-daniel-cremieux-winter-collections/#more-923

Guest Mishiellie

ok before I post my part 3 screen caps here are the bromance gifs I made
I did my gifs on another computer.. the colour looked fine on that computer.. but very yellow on my desktop now O_O o welll

tumblr_mvi3v16U991rvgn4zo1_500.gif
tumblr_mvi3v16U991rvgn4zo2_500.gif
tumblr_mvi3v16U991rvgn4zo3_500.gif

@Mishiellie   I like your bromance gifs for the wonton brothers. If you didn't mention about the yellowish color, I would believe you did it intentionally. Actually it looked more of the warm gold color. The color made them more intimate even though there was tension between the two. The word, gold, has a symbolic meaning too, like wealth, money or power.  Next I am sorry about 'those annoying voting things' on the screen caps. They are a bit strange to look at. But after I looked at those screen caps several times, they began to look funny  against the heavy and sad images on the screen. Especially I liked to see the faces of candidates who are losing yet still laughing.  I think this kind of screen caps could be the first on this forum. They are very unique looking ones. I am glad that you didn't try to change them.
You posted it on the page119.  ( I don't know whether you know or not.) I let you know that someone from DC also liked it so it was posted there with Korean translation. (DC num. 30594)

" kind of not relevant but this is funny haha"cr dramatroll tumblr
tumblr_mv6nrtmqco1sh8uxlo1_500.jpg

Guest Mishiellie

@booha yes I wanted to give the gifs more warmth tone so I increased the yellow and red tone in the images but I didn't know it turned out that "golden" but now it looks fine to me.. just at first it looked too yellow 
edit: I know!! thos voting thing.. when I was doing screen caps and I was thinking to myself at those ones usually on the right.. they are losing soooo bad... like say 18% vs 80% It kind of made me laugh a bit 

Guest Mishiellie

screambyscared said: wuuaahh.. I like you're pictures guys.. the moment of Kim Tan hugs Kim Won, I love it so much.. (I don't mean if They're a "Guy"?! haha..)but when I will capture the pic, there are under many commercial so I can't do that.. can I get it?! hehe..

Guest Mishiellie

not too related but I find this person's comment funny! haha 
I hope its ok since there are bad words in there haha that's what makes it funny tumblr_mvjagw0Kqd1rvgn4zo1_r1_1280.jpg