Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

1 hour ago, booha said:

I think It’s from a group interview during PP press conference

Oh Right..The same get up..It's just his hair looked longer than Goo Dong Chi that's why I thought it may not be from PP.

1 hour ago, booha said:

It’s BTS from ep14 (playing a card game) 

more pictures:  http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=2449548&page=1&bid=op_photo

PS CJH’s happiest moments;  eating (a big bowl of bibimbap, yummy)  & be with a kid.   haha

Yes I remember the scene..Kwang Soo beating Yeol Moo in Go Stop scene. And Dong Chi comes in between to disrupt the game..Later they just all ended up feasting on bibimbap.  Ha ha..

Adorable PP characters..Speaking of them this scene came into my mind.

tumblr_ngqt0mGlKC1qbxx00o3_500.gif

tumblr_ngqt0mGlKC1qbxx00o2_500.gif

Ha ha..Dong Chi is the one who wanted to take the selfie though. ha ha..:lol:

Their brotherly relationship was so sweet..:)

• Like 1

Some photos from AMFAR Gala.

D3TxuH8V4AA8hvM.jpg

D3TxqfdU8AAcwdC.jpg

Spoiler

D3TxsJ6UEAIGh9P.jpg

D3TxtIVU4AEAB1C.jpg

(CJH's Hong kong Fan Group has some message. They're happy to do something for CJH as they got the opportunity after 4 years of their formation.)

ha ha..these small standee figures are so cute.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 12:31 AM, flutterby06 said:

Anyone here remembers that there was kimchi scene between Wang Shik and Sunny that got deleted?

It's now released because of Kimchi Sponsor.. :lol:

Source: https://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=csm4446&logNo=221498629479&proxyReferer=

So the kimchi sponsor released the deleted scene. Thank you for info. Yeah I wondered why the sudden release of the deleted scenes.  However it makes sense since TLE is/will be(?) broadcasting in Japan.

SMaQAZy.gif   :P:D

• Like 1

*** So excited for Choi Jin-hyuk’s next project, which is an upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Justice”! I heard that Park Sung Hoon has joined the cast. He will be taking on the role of Tak Soo Ho, a simple and approachable vice-chairman of a large company. Last year, Park Sung Hoon won the Best New Actor award at the KBS Drama Awards for his acting in “Black Knight” starring Kim Rae Won.  Can't wait for this upcoming drama in July.  :P

• Like 1

7 K-Drama Pairings That Are Actual #HealthyCoupleGoals

Everywhere you look in Dramaland, gorgeous people are making heart eyes and falling madly in love. But what would K-drama be without, um, drama? K-romance usually comes with a heaping pile of angst on the side, whether it’s from clashing personalities, easily-avoided misunderstandings, or the occasional crazy parent.

Every once in a while, though, there comes a K-drama couple that works a little differently. They do weird things like talking about their feelings, and they even respect each other’s opinions *gasp*. They’re a breath of fresh air, showing us that dramas can be even more gripping when a couple works as a team, not against each other. See how seven of our favorite couples do it and be inspired to set your own #HealthyCoupleGoals.

Warning: minor spoilers ahead!

4. Kwang Ho & Yeon Sook in “Tunnel

Choi-Jin-Hyuk-Lee-Shi-Ah.gif

This couple gets a bit less screen time than the others on this list, but their decade-spanning love story is one of the most memorable. Anyone who has seen “Tunnel” will remember Kwang Ho’s (Choi Jin Hyuk) agonized cry of “Yeon Sook-ah!” as he runs down that damn tunnel, searching over again for his lost-in-time wife.

Choi-Jin-Hyuk-Lee-Shi-Ah-2.gif

Their unbreakable bond is the heart and soul of this story. If Yeon Sook (Lee Shi Ah) and Kwang Ho didn’t love each other with such pure, straightforward devotion, we’d be less torn when time tears them apart. It gives us all the feels to watch as they try to keep in touch between past and future, holding on to each other with memories and mementos. Who needs a sparkly couple ring when bae gifts you a shiny new whistle with a promise to always come when you call?

Check out the first episode of “Tunnel”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Love 1

On 3/29/2019 at 12:29 PM, namjiho said:

Yes I'm sure his character will have a growth and will be redeemed because he's the main lead after all. I read somewhere that his character will change for the better after encountering a case about missing actresses.. And my MaBbeum heart leaped upon hearing that and my imagination points to actress Joo GiBbeum (maybe she can cameo or something??) :D haha.. :joy:

Yes it seems CJH is growing his hair, I like him with longer hair (GMS' hairstyle specifically) he looks more younger with it. 

Hi namjiho,  ye, I read that, too! Choi Jin Hyuk goes from bodyguard to corrupt lawyer in his new role this time.  Can't wait for July! :P

• Like 1

:glasses::no_mouth:

18 hours ago, willenette said:

7 K-Drama Pairings That Are Actual #HealthyCoupleGoals

4. Kwang Ho & Yeon Sook in “Tunnel

This couple gets a bit less screen time than the others on this list, but their decade-spanning love story is one of the most memorable. Anyone who has seen “Tunnel” will remember Kwang Ho’s (Choi Jin Hyuk) agonized cry of “Yeon Sook-ah!” as he runs down that damn tunnel, searching over again for his lost-in-time wife.

Their unbreakable bond is the heart and soul of this story. If Yeon Sook (Lee Shi Ah) and Kwang Ho didn’t love each other with such pure, straightforward devotion, we’d be less torn when time tears them apart. It gives us all the feels to watch as they try to keep in touch between past and future, holding on to each other with memories and mementos. Who needs a sparkly couple ring when bae gifts you a shiny new whistle with a promise to always come when you call?

Check out the first episode of “Tunnel”:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

So true Well said  Gosh that’s exactly how I thought of these two in Tunnel: “Their unbreakable bond is the heart and soul of this story”    Thank you for posting it.  :blush:

• Like 1

** CJH official fan café made donations for the forest fire disaster.  

choijinhyuk_fancafe   CJH official fan café ‘the Real’ delivered donations to 'Hope Bridge' -National Disaster Relief Association for those who suffered from forest fire in Gangwon Province in 2019.
Thank you to all of ‘theReal’ members for contributing donations ~~

To the people who are affected by the forest fire, we want you to be strong!

Spoiler

jh_kissme

G-Tree Creative   Congratulations on your third anniversary
Wishing you will flourish in the future.

From Korea-Japan Union Fan Cafe JH Kissme

We sent you a flower pot for the third anniversary  (fortune _ happy, happiness).

G-Tree Creative’s third anniversary

On 4/20/2019 at 9:50 PM, katakwasabi said:

Stumbled upon this on YT. I thought maybe you guys would enjoy it

ps: imo the wishbone necklace is not pretty haha

Thank you for posting that entertaining video.  Gosh I thought his Russian sounded good but from reading comments it must not be.  hehe  :sweatingbullets::D

shadowreal : In my country, there is a magic ad of a men's cloth brand called "hai lan zhi jia". I cut this vedio with the BGM of that ad.Maybe most of you can not get it,but I have to say it is amusing!

realjinhyuk_id #choijinhyuk promote the last Empress that will airing at Japan..

**so cute at the end how he says ‘love you’   His hair style is close to the web character, Lee Tae Kyung lawyer

((translation))
Hello everyone, I am CJH. I am very happy to see you.
Today I had the first shooting of the new work, Justice.
I didn't sleep well last night  because I was nervous about the shooting, but the first shooting was done successfully without problems.
 I am going to meet with you on 5/18.
During the break, I really wanted to visit Tokyo but I didn’t have the chance.
So when I go over there 5/18  I would like to eat a lot of delicious food and hope to have a good time with everyone.
Please come to FM.   Please looking forward to it
Always feeling thankful   Love you.

((Chinese trans))

• Love 1

**GTree announced about the pre-sale of tickets for CJH’s FM in Korea.

Link to makestar- Choi Jin-Hyuk Fan Meeting Project:

g_tree_creative:   The tickets for CJH’s K-FM have pre-opened.

Please refer to the pre-open page for your successful ticketing.

Makestar home page: < https://www.makestar.co/ >
Inquiries regarding fan meetings are made in [MakeStar].

KxG3Wd1.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 1