Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

최진혁 cut 구가의 서.E21.130617

http://t.co/KxrsRAVDFG

It's 24 minutes long. I try not to cut too exactly at the point he's on. But I couldn't watch this episode anymore. I should wait for a while to watch full episode. (crying 3 times already, on air, post the pictures and cut video)
When I post this video, it's still on processing to public.. But I have to go. Good Night!

Guest emaan

My feelings are all over the place. I mean so much happened in just one episode. We have WolRyung back as his original self but as if he had not endured enough pain , he lost the one he loved so dearly. God!! 

Guest Mishiellie

omggg real life has taken over all my time and energy... and i come peek at the thread.....

first of all welcome all new faces!! and also

big big thanks to @anannanann and @screambyscared

omgg im cryingggg just by looking at the screen caps....

i cant..... im going to save this ep for friday so ill drown myself in tears w.o having to sport puffy red eyes next day for work

Guest Mishiellie

omg.. i am sooo happy and proud of Choi Jin Hyuk i am crying nowww...

last year when i came on soompi to search for cjh thread and it was not here and then i found out it was under his old name... and when I finally got this thread transfered over to me.it was a mess and only 3 pages

look at how much it greeewwww!!

and also for his chinese baidu... when i joined there was only a couple hundred members and now its over 3000 and growing!

ANDD HE FINALLY GOT HIS OWN DC (he couldn't get it before since he wasn't popular enough) and he also had his own star column in naver... and and and today he was first place on all search engines

im just sooo sooo sooo happy for him.

구가의 서 Special (MBC 월화드라마)최진혁  - 잘 있나요 (Acoustic Ver.)

http://music.daum.net/album/main?album_id=705586
잘 있나요 나에 사랑아How are you, my love?눈물이 난다 또 하늘을 본다Tears are forming as I look at the sky again바라봐도 추억이 흐른다Just by looking, the memories flow니가 없는 하루가 너무 아프다 A day without you is so painful,차 오르는 그리움도the longing rises사랑이 운다 바람에 날린다Love is crying and being scattered in the wind구름 되어 그 길을 따라가It becomes the cloud and follows that path나 이렇게 먼 곳에서 바라 본다I look at you from far away,잊지 말라던 그대you who asked not to be forgotten내 눈물아 슬픈 추억아My tears, my sad memories,보고 싶은 그런 사랑아my love whom I miss언제나 같은 하늘 아래 그려 본다I always draw you out from under the same sky그래 나 이렇게 아픔에 살아Yes, I live in pain like this하루가 지나가도 하루가 다시 오는 슬픔 A day passes but sadness comes again죽을 만큼 힘들잖아 나의 사랑 It’s so hard that I could die, my love내 눈물아 슬픈 추억아 My tears, my sad memories,보고 싶은 그런 사랑아my love whom I miss언제나 같은 하늘아래 그려 본다 I always draw you out from under the same sky그래 나 이렇게 아픔에 살아Yes, I live in pain like this니가 없이 가끔 울것 같은데 Because you’re not here, I feel like crying아파도 슬퍼도 너를 생각해Though it hurts, though it’s sad, I think of you잘 있나요 나의 사랑아 How are you, my love?보고 싶은 나의 사랑아My love, whom I miss언제나 같은 하늘 아래 그려 본다I always draw you out from under the same sky그래 나 이렇게 아픔에 살아Yes, I live in pain like this오늘도 그렇게 아픔에 산다Again today, I live in pain
Translated by Pop!gasa

---
I have to cut another Choi Jin Hyuk version MV, do I? give more time though. I think I can use old cuts only some scenes.

최진혁 '잘있나요' 공개…"어릴적부터 가수가 꿈"
http://news.nate.com/view/20130618n18931

55943710.3.jpg

'구월령' 최진혁, '잘있나요' 4개음원차트 깜짝1위
http://news.nate.com/view/20130618n19069

2013061814042508765_1.jpg

Do you know that his name isn't even on the title of the drama?  Looks at him now.... He is the top search on portal sites....

T-T  cry with happiness.

BTW his song now is at 4th on Mnet.

Long time lurker here. I finally decided to post seeing as to how everyone here is a fan of CJH. Hoping I can meet fellow CJH fans here! >:D<
I'm excited on the development of CJH's career as an actor. I recognized him before (back when he was still KTH) as the driver/assistant in the weekend drama My Precious You. I admit I haven't seen any of his works, aside from MPY, and it's only in GFB that I became a fan of his. 
I'm now avoiding sites that spew nothing but hate towards him. Why are some people hating on him now that he's getting recognized by everyone? 
Anyway, I was wondering...anyone kind enough to post here the download link of CJH's song? Been trying to look for it online but I can't seem to find any download links.