Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

anannanann said:
Mishiellie said: @anannanann T^T I really wish I can stream ep 16 live!!!!!! I wanna spazz w. you!  but damn time zone!!! it will be tuesday morning for us here.. and work time for me...
WHYYYYYY  I WANNA SEE MY DARK HOT SEXY WOL RYUNG!!
and I wonder if papa and mama gu will meet in ep 16 >_<

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann I actually dont like guys with like long skinny girly/anime hands.. i like them manly and veiny ish? if that makes any sense???

My senior college just asked me about Wolryung. She said he's so handsome, bright sweet smile. He died how does she do?  ^^  (She just start watching and on EP.3 now coz she's busy watching IU which I didn't - tried to sell me ^^)
The conversation was going... and I said I'm not surprised, they are crazy about Wolryung nationwide. :P  He will be back on EP.13 (she said that's  too long).
It ended up with I show her some screen captured in my cellphone.

----
She's a big fan of Korean drama, watch a lot more than me  (might be more than 100 drama series)

This song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83mj__WnFn8

the original singer and song name is
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"신성우-이연 

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann honestly the storybwas kinda super slow after 2nd epi..... I was just skimming through recaps.. And then finally watched it when i was bored...but was fastforwarding.. But after wolryung's return i can see story line picking up its speed...FINALLYY

Choi Jin Hyuk to play Lee Min Ho's half-brother on upcoming drama 'Heirs'

Rising star and handsome actor Choi Jin Hyuk, whom many of you should recognize from the current 'Book of the House of Gu' drama, has been cast for the show many are eagerly anticipating, 'Heirs'!

This drama will not only star big names like Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye as the leads, but it's also the work of hitmaking writer Kim Eun Sook and PD Kang Shin Hyo

This drama, which is described to be 'Gossip Girl'-meets-'Boys Over Flowers', will revolve around the story of students from wealthy families.

Choi Jin Hyk will play the role of Kim Won, who is a hot shot CEO of one of the top companies in Korea and also the half-brother of Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho). Kim Won seemingly has it all as he possesses the skills, the looks, and is just overall a perfect guy. 

So far 'Heirs' has confirmed the three stars mentioned, as well as Kim Sung Ryung, and is in the process of finalizing the casting of actor Kim Woo Bin.

Source : allkpop

---

Finally he accepts the offer.