Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest luvjinhyuk

@mishiellie I gave up on this dramna already I didnt watch the two new eps this week I think the story line is of kind weak and I cant do highschool stuff.. ill just wait for yours and others recaps seems to me its not going so well..

tumblr_mvlfjduUYg1szlsp0o1_500.jpg

He’s cute when he’s jealous.  The look on Secretary Yoon’s face is priceless. Like, “Oh richard simmons my boss likes a peasant like me and now I’m caught in the middle. Halp.”

I read that CJH only made the red carpet and spent a few minutes on the stage at Daejong Flim Award due to his busy schedule. Watching the video, I learned that currently CJH had been filming Heirs and the new movie, Chess Player (right title?). I thought he finished the shooting for the movie last Sep. It sounds like he became a busy bee with many projects.

Tribute to our Wonnie with a cold demeanour but charmed me with his dry humour & witty sarcasm! :P

1H.jpg
6H.jpg
4H.jpg
5H.jpg

20131018_1382054899_32075700_1.jpg
tumblr_mux73tmtCC1s7vpl4o1_500.gif
tumblr_mux73tmtCC1s7vpl4o8_500.gif
tumblr_mv7w6gwevu1r2tl2zo1_500.giftumblr_mvmaozWlj71rvgn4zo1_400.giftumblr_mvmaozWlj71rvgn4zo2_250.gif

So Wonnie, less shaving, preferably showering & more chasing please!  ;)

Also Wonnie, you gotta stop whining and gives your bro & girl a hug, okey!    Fighting ! Bromance & romance too! 

Credited to the respective owners!

Guest Mishiellie

@Yeekrfan2 yes!! I am still patiently waiting for the shower/wet scene.. I mean Kim Woo Bin and LMH already got their full half naked scene... y didnt our hyukhyuk get one... well he got like a 1sec clothes changing scene but that was not enough!!!