Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@Mishiellie   I just like to share photos with you guys that a like :D                     Thats Why I didn't think about that

Guest luvjinhyuk

Omg its going to be hard for her to choose if she goes with her student she will lose her teaching license if she goes with kim won his parents are scary. Poor girl can't be with either of them..I hope she goes with kim won.

hyukhyuk girls   It is for 8 ep. Heirs (10/31)
Translation for this article: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109714729
screambyscared said: New stills cuts of Choi Jin Hyuk, The Teacher, and Kim Tan's Friend (HEIRS)

EDIT : aigoooo kiss or taste of smell?! Jin Hyuk oppa :-S
cr : newsnate

It is for 4ep.  Heirs (10/17)

[News] ‘The Inheritors’ Two Men Interested In Lim Joo Eun
‘The Inheritors’ Two Men Interested In Lim Joo Eun
[News] ‘The Inheritors’ Two Men Interested In Lim Joo Eun

"The Inheritors" Lim Joo Eun made an impression with her first appearance.

On SBS Wednesday/Thursday Drama "The One that Puts A Crown On - Put Up With the Weight - Inheritors" (Script Kim Eun Sook, Director Kang Shin Hyo), Lim Joo Eun showed a chic and mysterious charismas Jun Hyeon Ju who takes a role of the tutor Lee Hyo Shin (played by Kang Ha Neul) who is the class president of Kingdom High School and has a clear sense of judgment.

On the 4th episode of "The Inheritors" on October 17th Hyun Joo was warned by Hyo Shin's mother because of her outfit that wasn't tidy.  Hyo Shin saw this and expressed his interest toward her saying, "I like whatever my mom tells me not to do." Hyun Ju showed a cold reaction said, "The person who gives money is always right.  So your taste isn't helping my way of living."

Afterwards, Hyun Juu's cell phone rang as class was about to start and after checking that the person calling was Won (played by Choi Jin Hyuk), she made a face and hung up.  In addition, viewers became curious about her relationship with Won as she didn't respond to Hyo Shin when asked, "Why aren't you picking up.  A boyfriend?"

Meanwhile, "The Inheritors" are broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday night at 10PM.

source: http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-inheritors-two-men-interested-in.html#.UnCc3BBaXIU