Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Hyukhyuk girls    Translation:   Kim Won (Heirs)

PS:   Now the writer shoveled all of these characters with their good and bad into the huge pit. According to our guy CJH, the dialogue for his character was good.  The next stage belongs to a director and actors.     I like to see who will climb out successfully at the end of the drama.  I could say that it will be our man but his character, the mixture of bad and tragic, is very difficult to portray.    

Dear Hyuk Hyuk girls. Sorry for not posting earlier. I have been extremely busy for the last few weeks. I'm still a lurker here. Thank you everyone for your contribution and sorry that I can't mention all names (I'm new here)
@booha,
thank you so much for the translation. Reading only one character; Kim Won, I can feel how complicated the relationship among other casts. Actually, I've followed the drama "Secrets" for my other fave (Bae Soo Bin), I might give up Heirs since Choi Jin Hyuk has very short screen time and there are so many characters. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to give up on Choi Jin Hyuk though. 
@Mishiellie  Thank you so much for all awesome photos. Love all of them. I have watched Running Man ep 166 without sub last night, I fell for him more. He is SUPER CUTE :x :x :x
@anannanann  Oh I see, NEWMARIO is Thai as well.  I saw his name in other Thai sites but I was not sure if he is the same one in Soompi. He has contributed a lot in many dramas. I have not been in Thai sites for a long time due to lack of time. Really appreciated his contribution and yours. Thank you for sharing. 

Thank you guys for all the updates, pictures and especially @booha for his character description. :) the translation really make me understand his character even more. Have yet to see Heirs episode 2 coz I am still watching good doctor and two weeks. Hope his character will open up and pehaps leave the inheritance to his bro as I think that too much fighting over this kind isn't healthy. Staying together with his lover is the best imo. :D

booha said: Hyukhyuk girls    Translation:   Kim Won (Heirs)

PS:   Now the writer shoveled all of these characters with their good and bad into the huge pit. According to our guy CJH, the dialogue for his character was good.  The next stage belongs to a director and actors.     I like to see who will climb out successfully at the end of the drama.  I could say that it will be our man but his character, the mixture of bad and tragic, is very difficult to portray.    

Guest Mishiellie

@booha thank you soo much for the translation!!!! I really think this description will help people to understand his character more 

Guest Mishiellie

yuuqiikeke said: Thank you guys for all the updates, pictures and especially @booha for his character description. :) the translation really make me understand his character even more. Have yet to see Heirs episode 2 coz I am still watching good doctor and two weeks. Hope his character will open up and pehaps leave the inheritance to his bro as I think that too much fighting over this kind isn't healthy. Staying together with his lover is the best imo. :D

Guest Mishiellie

From Tone-deaf Clinic
yes our Old face hyukhyuk wore Highschool uniform and acted as a HS student for a while hahaha
Cr: Choi Jin Hyuk DC
original posts: 1 2

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

Mishiellie said: yuuqiikeke said: Thank you guys for all the updates, pictures and especially @booha for his character description. :) the translation really make me understand his character even more. Have yet to see Heirs episode 2 coz I am still watching good doctor and two weeks. Hope his character will open up and pehaps leave the inheritance to his bro as I think that too much fighting over this kind isn't healthy. Staying together with his lover is the best imo. :D

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke  ahahaha LMH.. i cringe at his Engrish.. I needed subs for his Engrish.. and honestly.. his shower scenes were meh for me.. i was expecting abs.. at least a little bit...i guess CJH spoiled me with his yummy-ness haha

hello hyukhyuk girls :)

Thanks for all the updates

@booha thanks for the pictures of CJH and character info for Heirs I really appreciate :)

@mishiellie of course for all your hard work to this thread Thank You :)

as of right now im not watching Heirs probably wait when the series is over I will just come here and get some update in regards to our guy :)

to everybody else have a great day