Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest JAYwalkers

sorry if someone already posted this article  ^:)^
Actor Choi Jin hyuk to become a macho guy in pictorials
Write: 2013-06-19 13:30:51 

quhto659nyyragc62s64ceqtz08qu1nb.jpg

naLrD.jpg
PR1XF.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Choi Jin hyuk had an interview and photo shoot with male fashion magazine Arena Homme+. 
Choi Jin hyuk is the hottest rising star in the first half of this year. Choi is currently playing a main character in the hit series ‘Gu Family’s book’ and he is capturing the audience’s hearts with his unique charms.
This time, he had an interview and photo shoot with male fashion magazine Arena Homme+. Through the pictorials, he revealed his sexy tanned body line and showed comical facial expressions unlike how he expresses serious and sad faces in the series.
During the interview, he talked about his loved toward the character he is playing right now. Choi was supposed to appear only first two episodes in the series but since he was beloved by the audience so much, he appears again since the middle episodes. 
In addition, he said that he came to Seoul to learn about music but many friends of Choi suggested him to act rather than becoming a musician so he became an actor eventually. Choi Jin hyuk also sang the sound track music of ‘Gu Family’s book’ and it is currently ranked on top 10.
Full pictorials and interview can be found in magazine Arena Homme+ in July edition. (photo by Arena Homme+)cr: bntnews

Guest JAYwalkers

hello all  :-h   :-hthanks for mention me and thank you so much for the warm welcome

i already like choi jin hyuk since his drama ''pasta'' in 2010...in pasta, i love him the most...  :D  :x ....i love everything about the drama ''pasta''...it's still one of the best korean drama in my list
to be honest, i only watch gu family book because CJH in the drama...i didnt watch all episodes of GFB...i only watch episode 1,2,the episode when CHJ appear again until his last episode in the drama...after that i didnt watch GFB again hahaha.... :))in the other word, i only watch CJH's scenes in GFB hahaha...:)) because his scenes are the best part in that drama for me  :)

Guest Mishiellie

@JAYwalkers omona!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE PIC SPAM!!!! Wow you liked our hyukhyuk since 2010? I only discovered him in I need romance... And yesss ME TOO i watched gu only for CJH.. HE did a wonderful job

Guest Mishiellie

Here is where to write our hyukhyuk fan letters
taken from BLISS Daum cafe
anyone can type it out for me?? esp the korean part??
tumblr_mp8bbuFQPl1rvgn4zo1_500.jpg

I dunno korean!!!! I WANNA KNOW HOW TO JOIN DAUM CAFE T^T

Hello HyukHyuk :)

@jaywalkers welcome to the thread and thanks for all the pictures CJH is so handsome, I like him when I saw him in It's Ok Daddy's little girl but loved him and join the thread because of his drama GFM his character Wolryung :)

Have a nice night guys and have a great week ahead :) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2mT0PmLGaOw

Thank you. I'm glad you guys liked "Fox Rain".

Here is the 3rd WRxSH fanvid with Endless Love (The Myth OST). That song just made everything 10 times sadder. Now I feel like a sadist. I chose the wrong format for the clip so it looks a little funky on youtube's screen. It should be alright if you watch it on 720pHD option.

@yuuqiikeke it was probably me. I posted the first vid in the drama thread a few days after episode 21. It mainly featured cut scenes from 21, which is my favorite episode to watch/work with <3

@JAYwalkers there are some yummy photos I haven't seen before. Thank for posting them. BTW, I've just finished Last Cinderella. IMO, Haruma had no chemistry with the lead actress. I still don't buy them as a couple :\ . I also remember watching Around 40 but somehow can't remember how it ended.

@M Fritz: I'm happy to hear that because I tend to spend a ridiculous amount of time on fixing transitions and making them match with the beat of the soundtrack. It's time-consuming but also fun.

Guest cjc52006

i finally finished panda & hedgehog. in my opinion, it's not a very good drama but CJH is so freaking adorable! =)

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat omggg i love love love your MVs... after you are done making them.. do you mind if I share w. the peeps in CJH baidu?

@Mishielle: I don't mind at all. I have to thank you for sharing my MVs with other fans instead :) hmmm, I guess a twitter could be fun, but tbh, I'm really lazy when it comes to social media. I tried everything but deserted most of them after a while lol

btw the link didn't work for me D:

@cjc52006 Panda and Hedgehog is a mini mediocre pseudo makjang but also a breezy rom com. The good thing about it is that it has a group of fairly likable characters. Their antics made me smile, and yeah CJH was really cute in there too. I also appreciate the fact that nobody sabotaged anyone for romance. CJH's character was adorkable, and he had good chemistry with Donghae and the actress who played his half-sister. She was also in It's okay daddy girl. IMO, she's a good actress, pretty and somewhat tomboyish. I like that.

@yuuqiikeke The Myth drama is a drag. For me, it got rather long-winded towards the end. I only watched it for Hu Ge.