Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

**Sadly the ending eps didn’t get better ratings.  It means no ZD-2 I guess :(

xB7rZbH.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20201028072942567

YT9Kqev.jpg

Spoiler

KoDJM7G.jpg

aJFCNnE.jpg

cr to DC

more from staff

Spoiler

GTRp5eS.jpg

nOtTQ1A.jpg

eqv0irX.jpg

iwikjXP.jpg

iwikjXP.jpg

79Xc3Rt.jpg

cr to DC

Jung In(정인) - Thank you and sorry(너라서 고마웠고 나여서 미안했다고) (Prod.By 박근태) | Zombie Detective 좀비탐정 OST

• Like 2

• booha changed the title to Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁- Finished Drama 'Zombie Detective'
5 hours ago, partyon said:

Wait, this thread is active?

@booha You're here too? Is Choi Jin Hyuk your oppa ?

Your Event Organizers ( @Lmangla and myself) are CJH fans as well! :glasses:

@Min2206 You should join us now that you've found your zoppa! :joy:

In any case, I enjoyed Zombie Detective - seems they are teasing a 2nd season, no?

Hi @partyon Thank you for adding me here.

giphy.gif
Handsome Zoppa! 

• LOL 3

@partyon

Yes that’s me  undead-slave for CJH oppa  haha     vB5VqUW.gif

Actually I peeked around at some of the event threads, like the Oppa  thread. I was happy to see his name (many bows to you and other event organizers) and wished to wave a CJH flag but I had to tamp it down.   At the moment I barely manage the CJH thread and his drama thread when he has one.  :sleepy: :flushed:

I liked ZD too which quite surprised me since I’m not that into zombie stuff.  
There are  articles wondering about Season2  but at the moment it doesn’t seem it will happen.  Still the ZD team laid all the trappings for a possible Season2 in EP12.  The writer came out with a fresh look on a familiar zombie genre.  It would be such a waste for the character like zombie KMY without Season2.     
I read that though it didn’t get good ratings its stream sites did well.  So still have a flickering hope for more. :lollipop:

**His IG statement shows what ZD meant to him. He gushed out  haha   Yup he’s happy about ZD and KMY.   For a maturing actor playing something new can be exciting and challenging.

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

real_jinhyuk 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG4-wU4AdJS/...

Thank you sincerely to viewers who have loved ZD
Thank you so much to all of the staff and cast who were so passionate about making ZD
I am so grateful and happy working for this drama
I miss all of you so much and I love you
I feel so emotionally attached to the drama
Thank you!! I love you!!

RAEsg4R.jpg

Spoiler

iwikjXP.jpg

Nx6nrAj.jpg

ejjeGIw.jpg

**CJH DC gave a bouquet of sunflowers( MY”s sunflower) and balloons for the wrapping of ZD. 

e8LunXu.gif

P5UHHlg.gif

Spoiler

(MY sunflower)

R8DacNm.gif

doaFmLV.gif

DHILNSX.jpg

qNhkfXj.jpg

cr to DC

**From CJH IG,  about his friend Kim Jae Joong’s OTS

Spoiler

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

real_jinhyuk 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG6ft-_gDmh/...

H4vh6Eh.jpg

김재중(Kim Jae Joong) - 우리가 사랑해야 하는 것들 (Things To Love) (사생활 OST) Private Lives OST Part 5

** Lyrics (Korean and eng )  in a comment section.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, booha said:

@partyon

Yes that’s me  undead-slave for CJH oppa  haha   

**From CJH IG,  about his friend Kim Jae Joong’s OTS

I didn't know he was friends with Kim Jae Joong. I know he's friends with Lee Min Ho, though. Do you know which other celebrities he's friends with?

Also does this man have siblings?

There is actually not a lot of info on him on the internet. He seems to be very private. :joy:

• Like 2

:eats2:

JtJfLRu.jpg

CJH’s easygoing nature makes him more attractive.
CJH posted a photo on his SNS on 10/30.
The photo shows cup noodles and kimchi on the table.
On it CJH left this statement, "I wanted to eat this more than anything else whenever I finished filming," which added a laugh.
Meanwhile, CJH appeared in KBS2'Zombie Detective' which ended on 10/27.

http://enews24.tving.com/news/article?nsID=1352320

20 hours ago, partyon said:

I didn't know he was friends with Kim Jae Joong. I know he's friends with Lee Min Ho, though. Do you know which other celebrities he's friends with?

There is actually not a lot of info on him on the internet. He seems to be very private. :joy:

When I saw KJJ sent a support truck for CJH’s ZD  I was surprised too.  Yes CJH became close to LMH during the Heir filming.  But currently I don’t know much about their relationship.  
Yes CJH is very private.  He doesn’t have a big social life. He just has a few close old friends.  His agency manager is an old working friend who is like extended family.  Nonetheless I’m sure he has many professional acquaintances.
Btw CJH is the only child so he is very close to his mom.   Yes yes we can imagine them in some of the kdrama mom&son relationships,   not a bad one but a sentimental duo  haha  :D     

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, booha said:

When I saw KJJ sent a support truck for CJH’s ZD  I was surprised too.  Yes CJH became close to LMH during the Heir filming.  But currently I don’t know much about their relationship.  
Yes CJH is very private.  He doesn’t have a big social life. He just has a few close old friends.  His agency manager is an old working friend who is like extended family.  Nonetheless I’m sure he has many professional acquaintances.
Btw CJH is the only child so he is very close to his mom.   Yes yes we can imagine them in some of the kdrama mom&son relationships,   not a bad one but a sentimental duo  haha  :D    

I remember LMH sending CJH oppa a support truck in 2017 when CJH was filming Tunnel. :glasses:

Choi Jin Hyuk's mom is very youthful and beautiful! He has a picture of her on his IG. At least I assume it's his mom. :joy:

His drama mom is Park Joon Geum who gives off a very different vibe. :joy:

5550fcef13e7fa69dc84f0288fe734d194ee0375

She played his mom in both The Heirs and Emergency Couple. Would love to see them paired up again

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Yeondan Lopez

'Happy Halloween from our handsome zombie Choi Jin Hyuk"

CTMhJFA.jpg  

** (EP12) ZD & Ghostbusters, such goofy deadpan brothers fighting for justice haha :sweat_smile:

J19EVhr.gif

E4U8TRB.gif

Ghostbusters Music Video HD

Spoiler

20 hours ago, partyon said:

I remember LMH sending CJH oppa a support truck in 2017 when CJH was filming Tunnel. :glasses:

Choi Jin Hyuk's mom is very youthful and beautiful! He has a picture of her on his IG. At least I assume it's his mom. :joy:

His drama mom is Park Joon Geum who gives off a very different vibe. :joy:

She played his mom in both The Heirs and Emergency Couple. Would love to see them paired up again

Oh I forgot about LMH’s support truck for Tunnel.  Yeah I’m not surprised if they still contact each other.   (description by CJH) Though on the surface LMH is a mega star, as a person he doesn’t have  a celebrity ego and he is very humble who is just happy having a beer with friends.  But no doubt now LMH’s life is packed with many schedules while catching up his career after his MS.     CJH too has been working nonstop after that disaster MS.   You know these people are certified workaholic robots. 

Sigh I feel bad for CJH  because he is truly crazy about kids but marriage and kids have to be postponed for the duration.  He grew up with a big family clan. He talked about how many diapers  he changed for his cousins/nephews. 

It was during EC shooting I saw his intense adulation with kids.  There was a cute infant actor.  The baby mom said CJH came to see him everyday on the set.  BTS of CJH with the baby showed  his brain was completely melted by him.  a babe slave haha   :loveu:

Gosh I forgot about his drama mom  haha :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

On 10/30/2020 at 2:41 PM, partyon said:

@partyon, I remember there was one Xmas Eve when Choi Jin Hyuk spent it with LMH..... :blush:

*** Zombie Detective was a short but sweet treat, finishing off its 12-episode run with 2.6 percent. :idk:

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Oct. 26-Nov. 1, 2020

dramaratings_3.jpg

Monday, Oct. 26      
Zombie Detective 11 KBS 2.2%
Kairos 1 MBC 3.7%
Penthouse 1 SBS 9.2%
Eighteen Again 11 JTBC 2.6%
Record of Youth 15 tvN 7.6%
Tuesday, Oct. 27      
Zombie Detective 12 KBS 2.6%
Kairos 1 MBC 3.1%
Penthouse 1 SBS 10.1%
Eighteen Again 12 JTBC 2.3%
Record of Youth 16 tvN 8.7%

LINK here : https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/11/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-oct-26-nov-1-2020/

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, willenette said:

@partyon, I remember there was one Xmas Eve when Choi Jin Hyuk spent it with LMH..... :blush:

That is hilarious! :joy: When was this?

@Min2206 Your oppa and your zoppa spent a Christmas Eve together. :joy:

@booha CJH was so cute with the Emergency Couple baby. Remember seeing him in a BTS videos with the baby.  :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

That is hilarious! :joy: When was this?

@booha CJH was so cute with the Emergency Couple baby. Remember seeing him in a BTS videos with the baby.  :kiss_wink:

@partyon, that was year 2013..... I remember LMH just arrived from SIN then....December 24. They met & had a drink. He is a junior that CJH is click with since according to him their  personalities actually are quite much alike. It is great to see that the on-screen siblings are also close in real life! :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@willenette

Haha thank you dear  you remember such details about CJH & LMH.  At the time I was surprised to hear who LMH was behind his A-star image.  Yes CJH never can feel comfortable with someone with a celebrity personality.  :kiss:

@partyon

That EC baby was a smashing hit at the time. :hooray2:

Spoiler

t5uuWNn.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, booha said:

@willenette

Haha thank you dear  you remember such details about CJH & LMH.  At the time I was surprised to hear who LMH was behind his A-star image.  Yes CJH never can feel comfortable with someone with a celebrity personality.  :kiss:

14 hours ago, partyon said:

Awww really ...  do we have any photo or clip on that? @willenette @booha @partyon  ... lmh - zoppa hyung?  thank you

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

27 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Awww really ...  do we have any photo or clip on that? @willenette @booha @partyon  ... lmh - zoppa hyung?  thank you

@Min2206, IDK & not sure if I could get a photo or clip of this but I will try for some news on this in case. Ohhhh.............here's at least an article :

https://www.soompi.com/article/562139wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-will-be-spending-his-christmas-eve-with-lee-min-ho  :blush:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, IDK & not sure if I could get a photo or clip of this but I will try for some news on this in case. Ohhhh.............here's at least an article :

https://www.soompi.com/article/562139wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-will-be-spending-his-christmas-eve-with-lee-min-ho  :blush:

Oooh thanks for the article @willenette.. back in Dec 2013. 
Christmas is coming soon, wonder whether we can go out in groups .. sigh... the year 2020 has many ups and downs

• Like 1
  • Love 1

**This making has so many funny scenes so I translated some parts

[making] BTS of KZombie VS KangSi, Qing Dynasty overseas student!

Spoiler

(032) Kong(hoping sound)   I told you when I say one, you jump
(033) One~  kong  Two~  Kong    I told you to jump when I say one. You have no learning ability!
(038) Again~  one
(039) There is no mercy ((*teasing))  SungRok training hard WangWey  kekeke

(059)(CJH)  Today’s zombie makeup seems milder than usual~   Compared to previous makeup today it looks yangban(gentry)
(105) look at each other laughing ((*because of their hilarious transformation))
(109) (CJH) I’m going crazy, really…   Aeuuu~ how can I do filming.. (though worry but it’s funny)
(1:12) (LJO-Wang)   gibbergibber (actual wording: Because of this, I can’t talk normally) ((*because having  fake teeth, his talk sounds like incoherent gibberish)) (which causes more laughs)

(1:26) ((* CJH has trouble taking a picture as he can’t stop laughing seeing how they look))

(1:37)  ???
(1:38) <= cough made a glued fake tooth fell off
(1:40) Who made a coughing sound…?
(1:41) Tooth came off…!

(1:54) ((* NG because PJH is busy laughing while looking at others  that  she misses a filming cue. ))

(2:32) Biting each other… 

(2:34) Realistic makeup + realistic scene acting + humor-code  = The finest scene
 (2:37) Kongkong is hitting zombie…
(2:39) Zombie and KangSi duel  fiercely...!

(2:41) utterly  exhausted

[Last Making] Release everything .. Undisclosed BTS & final thoughts from cast

[Making] This is not a Halloween party, but a zombie detective filming site//Exciting making until the end

20 hours ago, willenette said:

Thank you for your magic wand to find that article  wow 2013  whaha  It’s from such a long ago that even Soompi lost a photo in the article.  :emmm:

20 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Oooh thanks for the article @willenette.. back in Dec 2013. 
Christmas is coming soon, wonder whether we can go out in groups .. sigh... the year 2020 has many ups and downs

Hi MH girl  :heythere:
I came across this picture of CJH & LMH from Heirs.  About this hugging scene CJH said they had trouble shooting. It’s because, though their real ages are only 1 year apart, in the drama CJH plays a very old bro to LMH.  The hugging is supposed to show a puppy love by the young bro.  lol  We can see LMH is as well built and tall as CJH.  haha
Btw LMH’s pink (cardigan?) sweater caused a big uproar among LMH’s fans.   (In the LMH thread) LMH fans wanted to slap LMH’s stylist for selecting such a gaudy wardrobe for their handsome prince or something like that  haha  :sweat:
PS Yes what a sad year 2020 has been but I try not to let it dictate my life after seeing many people who dealt with it in very creative ways for such occasions like wedding/birthday and made beautiful memories which they will remember fondly all their lives or  their children, grandchildren so on.. Life is all about building memory…:relaxed:
wonton bros :glasses:

Spoiler

onbfRDn.png

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 minutes ago, booha said:

**This making has so many funny scenes so I translated some parts

[making] BTS of KZombie VS KangSi, Qing Dynasty overseas student!

...Life is all about building memory…:relaxed:

LOL .. thanks for sharing the BTS .. have not watched all, managed 2 so far.   I like the FL, bubbly and cheery.  Is she like that in real life?   Tomboyish too -- like meeeee.
Am now listening to LMH's latest slow-sexy ballad song - How much more do I need ... (a good question)

Anyway,  that Kangxi or Keongxi (cantonese) looks like one but it does not how to jump or move - hahahhahaha :D
And Zoppa was trying to bit his neck?
And thanks for the translation @booha

Ahhh, thanks for that funny bit on puppy love between CJH and LMH.  Didn't know that, just got to know LMH after TKEM early this year.  Heirs were a recent watch too.  Yes, CJH is taller , I think and good built, leaner than LMH I would say. But in Heirs, he was serious and hot.  LMH was more umm the "younger-playful boyish" role in Heirs, unlike his matured and business-like Hyung.

Haha!  why would they laugh on his pink cardigan?  he wore one in TKEM too.  Gawdy, no.    Is it because he has tanned skin?

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 hours ago, booha said:
  Reveal hidden contents

(032) Kong(hoping sound)   I told you when I say one, you jump
(033) One~  kong  Two~  Kong    I told you to jump when I say one. You have no learning ability!
(038) Again~  one
(039) There is no mercy ((*teasing))  SungRok training hard WangWey  kekeke

(059)(CJH)  Today’s zombie makeup seems milder than usual~   Compared to previous makeup today it looks yangban(gentry)
(105) look at each other laughing ((*because of their hilarious transformation))
(109) (CJH) I’m going crazy, really…   Aeuuu~ how can I do filming.. (though worry but it’s funny)
(1:12) (LJO-Wang)   gibbergibber (actual wording: Because of this, I can’t talk normally) ((*because having  fake teeth, his talk sounds like incoherent gibberish)) (which causes more laughs)

(1:26) ((* CJH has trouble taking a picture as he can’t stop laughing seeing how they look))

(1:37)  ???
(1:38) <= cough made a glued fake tooth fell off
(1:40) Who made a coughing sound…?
(1:41) Tooth came off…!

(1:54) ((* NG because PJH is busy laughing while looking at others  that  she misses a filming cue. ))

(2:32) Biting each other… 

(2:34) Realistic makeup + realistic scene acting + humor-code  = The finest scene
 (2:37) Kongkong is hitting zombie…
(2:39) Zombie and KangSi duel  fiercely...!

(2:41) utterly  exhausted

Btw LMH’s pink (cardigan?) sweater caused a big uproar among LMH’s fans.   (In the LMH thread) LMH fans wanted to slap LMH’s stylist for selecting such a gaudy wardrobe for their handsome prince or something like that  haha  :sweat:

Reveal hidden contents

onbfRDn.png

@booha, I guess because it was color pink? You know, pink isn't always a feminine color. ... Men now are known to wear pink silk suits even that have floral embroideries. Those outfits are considered very masculine now..... It just shows that LMH is confident about his sexuality. Pink (or purple) is not an easy color to pull off.  :blush:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

@willenette   @Min2206

Trending pink  really!!  Especially for men!! Wow  Well I have to confess I haven’t encountered any man in pink in real life  haha  sigh   I agree a man like LMH should handle any color, but can CJH handle pink silk suits!!  haha :heart2beat:

Spoiler

s5lBK8G.gifSRMme5U.gif

• LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1