Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest luvjinhyuk

Hello @luvjinhyuk  I envy you finding such a name. It could be I'm not the only one feeling this way about your name. On this thread the screen caps and gifs are from @anannanann and @Mishiellie.  This evening I finally learned how to do the spoiler tag since we can no longer post like before. I don't have  much experience in any tech stuff. 

@booha you probably know more than I do im still new at these things. You dont even know how hard it was trying to think of a username that was useful. Im glad you guys like it as much as I do. Hyukhyuk is too handsome not to love hehe

Guest Mishiellie

Yeekrfan2 said: Thanks to @jjsweeter0211 and credit to DC.

So disappointed with their lack of scenes in Heirs, I mean those Tan longing and staring again at "sleeping beauty" last longer than Won & Joo conversation altogether...sigh! I hope to see Teacher Joo in action soon and the plot should move at a faster pace!

Guest Mishiellie

@luvjinhyuk hahaha your post is fine.. but even if its yellow its ok~~ highlighters are usually yellow so it must mean your post is very very important =P

Guest Mishiellie

o wow!!! Heirs thread got it bad.. they specifically named heirs thread 
WARNING: DO NOT POST ANY ILLEGAL STREAMING OR DOWNLOAD LINKS IN THE HEIRS THREAD, or the thread may be PERMANENTLY CLOSED. Repeat offenders will be jailed or banned. Thank you for your cooperation ^^;

Guest luvjinhyuk

o wow!!! Heirs thread got it bad.. they specifically named heirs thread 

WARNING: DO NOT POST ANY ILLEGAL STREAMING OR DOWNLOAD LINKS IN THE HEIRS THREAD, or the thread may be PERMANENTLY CLOSED. Repeat offenders will be jailed or banned. Thank you for your cooperation ^^;

@mishiellie I know I went in there on Wednesday and saw that post nameing it the heirs specifically I was shock. I tried to read it but I couldn't it was all about lmh and psh and im not a really big fan of them. Am I the only one that is not a fan of lmh? Lol

Guest Mishiellie

@luvjinhyuk haha LMH is not on my bias list either.. I don't love him but I don't really mind him... I only watched him in BOF and city hunter and I did enjoy city hunter a lot. I first knew him because he is my Il Woo's best friend and he was in a lot of Il Woo's pre debut selcas

Guest luvjinhyuk

@booha thanks for this screen clips and translation. aww she looks sad after he told her to leave..I want more of these two..you got a very nice shot of his face. .hes so cute at any angle

Hi dear hyukhyuk girls, I have recorded the SIA 2013 in office and surprisingly, it has instant English narrative! Well, though the original audio level would be interrupted, I think it's still good to see as you can understand what the guests has said. I didn't watch the live in internet, so I'm wonder if the internet version do has the narrative as well. Anyway, juz share the cut of Jin-Hyuk & Soo Young! They were awarded the Best K-Style this year.
 http://youtu.be/BLaRusN18bk

Guest luvjinhyuk

@polariscat omg thank you so much for sharing this he was so cute and nervous. . Wish I was there at the front to shake his hands those lucky girls.

Guest Mishiellie

@PolarisCat unfortunately you have to upload the picture somewhere else and then post it here it sux I know >_<
thx for the video btw!