Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Can someone suggest me some good ballads or melancholic songs? I'd like to make a few more fanvid but I don't have any apt song for WR and SW. I don't actively seek out songs anymore, just keep listening to the stuff on my iTunes and pick up on anything I run across (mostly drama OSTs)

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat  sorry.. can't help you here... I am the exactly same as you.. listen to what I have and pick up anything I come across.. and it's mostly drama OSTs :-S

Guest El6ni12 .

cjc52006 said: i'm just about done watching GFB. i'm down to the last 2 episodes. (SPOILER ALERT), with wool ryung gone, do i still need to continue watching? ha! GFB is actually one of the best dramas i've ever seen. everyone's acting was superb and effective. CJH i think gave a lot more compared to the other cast, well because he was just too yummy - red eyes and all! hahaha.

Guest El6ni12 .

Thank you guys for welcoming me into the forum!!!! I am so excited to get to know you all and admire CJH at the same time! hahaha

Guest cjc52006

Mishiellie said:

@cjc52006  tbh i only watched gu family for hyukhuyk and i tried to watch more but gave up after 10 eps because it was just moving so slow and didn't really interest me... and I only watched hyukhyuk's cuts afterwards when he came back

@annasophiabby haha I'm sure alot of ppl haven't gotten over WR and SW... thats why its called the Wol Ryung sickness/symdrome  haha

for me..  their story will forever remain a special place in my heart;;; beautiful, tragic and pure:((

Guest Mishiellie

More translations from Newsen Interview
tumblr_mpr0txo5ve1rvgn4zo1_500.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk " No variety shows...want to preserve image of Gu Wol Ryung"
Actor Choi Jin Hyuk is trying to restrain from appearing in variety shows to preserve the image of Gu Wol Ryung
During the OSEN interview back in April, CJH was asked weather or not he would consider appearing in variety shows, he stated" I think its better not to appear for now, I want to preserve the image of Gu Wol Ryung just a bit longer. If I appear in variety shows, I'm scared i'll shatter everyone's fantasy"
He then stated " I am the type of person that once I appear on variety shows, I will do whatever that is asked. I will do gag and try to be funny." he also added " I would like to appear on variety shows in the future if I was offered a chance"

=============================
After episode 1,2 of "Gu Family Book" CJH gained a lot of attention and more viewers waited for his comeback after episode 2.
When the news of his comeback in "Gu Family Book" first came out in May,  "Choi Jin Hyuk comback" became a rising search key among popular search engines. There were high hopes for the comback of the thousand years demon "Dark Wol Ryung", therefore CJH was under alot of stress, his worries were different than when first episode broadcasted.
When meeting up with CJH on July 4th in a coffee shop near Gangnam. He expressed his worry towards his comeback.
CJH said " Now that time has passed, I can express this more easily, but to be honest, ever since episode two I kept on hearing words like "I hope for (WR) to comeback" I was very worried that what if I could not act well after comeback."
He said "If it was like before when I had a month to prepare for filming then I would be confident to do well. But it was kind of like filming as we go, I had to 100% create myself. It's not a short appearance but a one thousand year demon.... I even thought maybe if would be better just keep it (WR) a mystery and maybe it's better not to have a comeback."
Most of his worry came from the rising anticipation, because of the extreme opposite in character personality for Dark WolRyung comparing to episode 1 and 2. He has to act completely opposite of the pure and innocent WolRyung from early episodes.
CJH stated "It was really difficult, it was like walking back and forth between hell and heaven. It felt like a highschool student waiting to take the university entrance exam. I was extremely nervous before the broadcast and for the first time I care alot of people's reaction. And I would spend 2-3 hours after each broadcast to see everyone's reactions. 
CJH said " My schedule is tight right now. I am very ambitious towards work. I still have a long way to go. I want to do many things when I can. I was even worried a few days ago that  I won't have any work to do. I will work hard in the future."
Orginal: NewsenCr: Kimcunmae of 崔振赫百度 for Chinese translationEnglish translation by Mishiellie of CJH soompi 

@mishiellie Thanks for the article with English sub I really appreciate it :)

@missabeat can I recommend a song I think this is good for our WR and SW

The song is called Sad Love  by Lee Jung

This is song was written by Kim So Eun and Lee Jun Ho one of my favorite OST in Feast of God drama :)

I love OST's let me know what you think :)

Mishiellie said: More translations from Newsen Interview
tumblr_mpr0txo5ve1rvgn4zo1_500.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk " No variety shows...want to preserve image of Gu Wol Ryung"
Actor Choi Jin Hyuk is trying to restrain from appearing in variety shows to preserve the image of Gu Wol Ryung
During the OSEN interview back in April, CJH was asked weather or not he would consider appearing in variety shows, he stated" I think its better not to appear for now, I want to preserve the image of Gu Wol Ryung just a bit longer. If I appear in variety shows, I'm scared i'll shatter everyone's fantasy"
He then stated " I am the type of person that once I appear on variety shows, I will do whatever that is asked. I will do gag and try to be funny." he also added " I would like to appear on variety shows in the future if I was offered a chance"

=============================
After episode 1,2 of "Gu Family Book" CJH gained a lot of attention and more viewers waited for his comeback after episode 2.
When the news of his comeback in "Gu Family Book" first came out in May,  "Choi Jin Hyuk comback" became a rising search key among popular search engines. There were high hopes for the comback of the thousand years demon "Dark Wol Ryung", therefore CJH was under alot of stress, his worries were different than when first episode broadcasted.
When meeting up with CJH on July 4th in a coffee shop near Gangnam. He expressed his worry towards his comeback.
CJH said " Now that time has passed, I can express this more easily, but to be honest, ever since episode two I kept on hearing words like "I hope for (WR) to comeback" I was very worried that what if I could not act well after comeback."
He said "If it was like before when I had a month to prepare for filming then I would be confident to do well. But it was kind of like filming as we go, I had to 100% create myself. It's not a short appearance but a one thousand year demon.... I even thought maybe if would be better just keep it (WR) a mystery and maybe it's better not to have a comeback."
Most of his worry came from the rising anticipation, because of the extreme opposite in character personality for Dark WolRyung comparing to episode 1 and 2. He has to act completely opposite of the pure and innocent WolRyung from early episodes.
CJH stated "It was really difficult, it was like walking back and forth between hell and heaven. It felt like a highschool student waiting to take the university entrance exam. I was extremely nervous before the broadcast and for the first time I care alot of people's reaction. And I would spend 2-3 hours after each broadcast to see everyone's reactions. 
CJH said " My schedule is tight right now. I am very ambitious towards work. I still have a long way to go. I want to do many things when I can. I was even worried a few days ago that  I won't have any work to do. I will work hard in the future."
Orginal: NewsenCr: Kimcunmae of 崔振赫百度 for Chinese translationEnglish translation by Mishiellie of CJH soompi 

@missabeat The songs I have is

you won- lee jun ki

You are love- k will

that one word- melody day

Wei ai- hua pi ost(chinese drama)

That's all. :) I came across an mv of WR and SH using the song wei ai and it fits. :D Sorry I can't give you the links as I'm using my hp and I'm still in school. :P

@annannann I started watching Shark 2 days ago and OMG I cant stop watching it . I'm in love with KNG LOL

@yuuqiikee Goddess of Fire what do you think I like it so far but cant wait till the adult cast :)

@missabeat cant wait for your next MV :)

@GHSforever I haven't been watching any drama lately. Been wanting to watch but I have no time. :( Oh well, I guess I can only watch when it is december with all my dramas that I want to watch. :D It seems quite interesting, as I have glimpse a bit of episode 1, she is so lucky to have been gifted with that talent! :)

Guest Megamissy

I love this song sung by Choi Jinhyuk <inverted love>  below is a link <My daughter the flower> MV by bb3837bbhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gykO30qMAXM

<My daughter the flower> is my favourite drama, here he is the main actor & his chemistry with the leading lady flow so well I fell in love with them.I watched this drama twice but still not sick with it.

Guest Mishiellie

@Megamissy HELLO!!! hello!!!! I love my daughter the flower too.. tho i hate the 2nd girl... I started watching the drama since last year.. but still only on ep 50 something.. hahahah  I think i just don't want to finish it so fast

Guest Mishiellie

@GHSforever @yuuqiikeke  I only watched 1st ep of shark.. I know its a good drama.. but for some reason I just cant sit and watch it...  but I am addicted to I hear Your voice though,, its soo good.. and they are extending 2 episodes... so instead of 16 its going to be 18 now...

I just hope the ending wont be bad >_<  I am shipping PBY and LJS so bad in IHYV

@Mishiellie @GHSforever I hear your voice is good. I intro it to my sis and she likes it. :D I only watched some episodes with my sis and currently I'm at episode 10. :D I will have to go back to watch the previous episodes that I have missed. :P

@GHSforever I knew him from "Queen Seondeok". How they interpreted that role was so romantic treason. LOL  I just finished "Bad Guy" yesterday, such a charming character. But I more like him in shark. ^^ I think I will start his movie this weekend. It's an art film. I need time to digest it. LOL
PS. If you noticed KNG is one of four guys in my early signature. That capture came from the movie. (There is an underage around here, I won't post the movie's name. ^^)

@anannanann I knew KNG from queen seondeok too. I love him in bad guy, but the ending sucks. Have yet to check shark. :P I was interested in him for a period of time so I guess I know what movie you are talking about coz I have ransacked almost all his movies and dramas. :P Ahem, I search it on youtube and realised it was R-rated...... I also found A Frozen Flower on youtube( coz it was in the related videos section to The king and the clown) but I didn't know it was R-rated until I watched it halfway..... :))
@missabeat Oh btw, found another song. It's from the sorcerer and the white snake movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC62Fgjyt3wCr to uploaderHehe, don't know if you have already selected your song. :P