Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest JAYwalkers

you're welcome and thank you all for the warm welcome for me
38.png 47.png

guys, have you watched his drama ''pasta'' ? if you're not, i suggest you to watch the drama..you should give it a try....although chj only as supporting role,not the main lead...but this drama,pasta is very good..it's so entertaining and hilarious....everything about this drama is great..the plot,the actors actresses (main role supporting role) and their characters,the ost etc..they are awesome..

when will you see hyukhyuk,holding a pan and cook pasta again?? kkk...it will make you're hungry for sure and want to try the food he made hahaha... he played as the leader of italian trained cooks and very skillful of course...you will fall in love with this drama too if you watch it, i think hahaha...
@missabeat
about last cinderella, yeah you're right...i'm 200% agree with you...i didnt feel their chemistry too..i'm so mad,so dissapointed with the writer about the ending because i want sakura with tachibana hahaha....i just start to watch around 40 because i fall in love with tachibana so digging his old dramas hahaha..i found around 40's plot is similar with last cinderella so i give it a try ...and the drama is pretty good...i love it so far so i'm going to countinue watch this  :)

@Mishiellie I think the korean words are the same as the english words. (PS I dont know if I interpret your question correctly. :P) Yeah you should make a twitter if you have the time to manage it. :) Don't overload yourself. :)

I'm still in school and will end at 5.30pm. So long. T.T

Happy Monday :)

@jaywalkers thanks for CJH video The One concert, I really appreciate it :)

@yuuqiikeke I saw your anticipated drama is Goddess of Fire Moon Geun Young, waiting for that drama as well starts tonight, well for you in a couple of hours LOL

@missabeat as always love your MV keep them coming :)

OK in regards to The One Concert ladies/gents dont kill this is just my observation for his concert, as much as I love him CJH I wasnt really impressed with his concert, I know he has the voice Ive heard it before but I wasnt sure if he was nervous or what but didnt like at all :(

I still love him and I know he's not perfect and will support him always :)

Have a great day guys

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat  ooo ya.. i just checker... CJH baidu deleted the post for The One's concert pics... I guess ppl were reposting and maybe editing it... dunno.. =S 

Guest Mishiellie

@JAYwalkers  THANK YOU FOR THE VIDEO!!!!!! ooo pasta.. omg i have so many dramas on my to watch list =(

Guest Mishiellie

more clear version of our hyukhyuk from the one's concert I found online..
aanndd it actually happends to be uploaded by bb from CJH baidu
original source is smurp entertainment
>>>> HERE <<<<<<

@GHSforever: unfortunately, I'm with on you this. He was singing off-key, just like that time on the radio. I think a song with lower pitch would benefit his husky voice and vocal range :\

@JAYwalkers: Yeah, I had assumed Sakura would end up with Tachibana since they actually felt more compatible, but welp I guess the writer was determined to get her together with Haruma. Naohito Fujiki has massive list of projects (which I wish had been the same for CJH), I could recommend a few ones: Love Revolution (one of my favorites), Proposal Daisakusen (the original version of Yoo Seung Ho's "Love Operation"), Antique Bakery, Hotaru no Hikari (really cute and entertaining). For movie, I've only watched G@ME, it's alright.

We were discussing "Pasta" a few pages back lol. I also liked everything about it, save for few moments when the lead girl was being extremely timid :\

Someone called the Italian line "Idol line" lol, probably because they're all handsome and 2 of them are actual idol irl. He did well in that one, it's a shame that he didn't get much spotlight like No Min Woo.

Guest M Fritz

Hi everyone! :) 
@missabeat Thank you soo much for the 2nd MV the song you used really fits their love story. The song lyrics matches the transition in your MV.  :) :x   it.....more more MV   please       :)

@GHSforever  It's ok everyone is entitle with their own opinion    :)     As for me, CHJ did a good job in singing Best Wishes not perfect (with off keys) but knowing that he is not a professional singer its good enough for me.  His husky voice is unique, just need a little polishing. Hopefully more opportunities for him to help him polish his voice.  Just seeing him there standing at The One's Concert, I am happy for him. He is really trying his best to please his supporters. 
=D>     Kudos for our Hyuk Hyuk      :)

@JAYwalkers          Thanks for CHJ Video     :)           OMG     :x   this picture  SO GORGEOUS!   (modern day Dark Wol Ryung  :D)
0t11.jpg
@yuuqiikeke  Hello Ms. Singapore         :)     :-*
@Mishielle  Again thank you  for the clear copy of CHJ's video.    

Good day/night to everyone!     
:-h     :-h

Guest M Fritz

@Mishielle  and everyone.... I just have a question guys.  Is it possible for you guys to put a picture in Choi Jin Hyuk  WIKIPEDIA?  After watching him in GFB. I searched about him online here in US (not sure with other country)  and the 1st one pop up is his WIKIPEDIA but there's only few information about him and no picture of him as well (here's the link). I think everyone can edit it but not sure how....is anyone here can edit it?   
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choi_Jin-hyuk

Here's the PRTSC of  it

1ygi.jpg

Please can somebody edit this one and add photo of CHJ    :)    Thanks everyone  

@M Fritz: Wiki is very strict about enforcing copyright, they require you to upload pictures on their serves and fill in all the questions concerning legal ownership or copyright. So we either have to take a photo of CJH ourselves or get a permission to use one of his promotional photographs, otherwise, it's impossible. I almost fried my brain trying to upload a picture on Wikipedia OTL

I think there are tricks to get around this but I don't know how.

Guest Mishiellie

GIF TIME!!!
Choi Jin Hyuk on Park Kyung Lim’s MBC FM4U radio show
tumblr_mpabkxNHt41rvgn4zo1_250.gif   tumblr_mpabkxNHt41rvgn4zo4_250.giftumblr_mpabkxNHt41rvgn4zo2_400.gif tumblr_mpabkxNHt41rvgn4zo3_400.gif   
tumblr_mpabkxNHt41rvgn4zo6_400.gif

tumblr_mpabkxNHt41rvgn4zo5_400.gif

tumblr_mpabkxNHt41rvgn4zo8_400.gif

ooooo that half buttoned shirt..... such a tease!!!!!
tumblr_mpabkxNHt41rvgn4zo9_400.gif

tumblr_mpabo584hQ1rvgn4zo1_400.gif

tumblr_mpabo584hQ1rvgn4zo2_400.gif

and for those with hand fetish LOL
tumblr_mpabptReWa1rvgn4zo1_400.gif

Guest annasophiabby

Hello everyone!
I've been following this thread for a while now, and only recently decided to join officially.Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures, and for making me laugh with the funny side comments!i hope to be posting on here more frequently!

fighting!!