Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest M Fritz

Hi everyone! :-h 1st time here in Soompi because of CJH. Is anyone here from Northern California? How can I support CJH? Can I buy his Acoustic Version of Best Wishes here in the US? sorry for all the questions....just want to support CHJ more, can't wait for Heirs 8-> I miss him already. :-S

Hi @M Fritz (I was startled by your previous avatar, which looked almost identical to annannanann's.)

I live on the southern east. So we're kinda close and yet still so far away lol.
I think CJH's version hasn't been released into single yet; when it is, it should be available for purchase on Yesasia. I'm not sure about retailers in the US  since I got most of my Asian-based items through international retailers such as Yesasia.

@M fritz Welcome to the thread, not from California but from Virginia  :-h :-h

@missabeat Thanks for Panda and Hedgehodge clips I was going to watch it this weekend but was really busy I'll try it again next weekend ;)

@mishiellie Thanks for all GIF's I love them all especially It's OK Daddy's Girl I love those scenes :)

@annannann as always Thanks for your beautiful MV :)

Have a great week ahead :)

Guest Mishiellie

I need romance kiss gifs.. and bed scene...
hmmmm wonder if the spoiler tag works.. lets try

iambufeez
tumblr_mik7zehDIs1qbs1pto4_250.gif

ok.... spoiler tag doesn't work!!! i shall stop posting these gifs until i find out how it works..... did they change spoiler tag?? it used to work so well

Guest Mishiellie

argh.... this scene made me sooo sad.. and it was such a great scene... (remember girls.. the tears were not actually in the script)
tumblr_ml38naeKrS1robrxno1_250.giftumblr_ml38naeKrS1robrxno2_250.gif
tumblr_ml38naeKrS1robrxno3_250.giftumblr_ml38naeKrS1robrxno4_250.gifcr: thebeastinsidex tumblr

Guest Mishiellie

M Fritz said: Hi everyone! :-h 1st time here in Soompi because of CJH. Is anyone here from Northern California? How can I support CJH? Can I buy his Acoustic Version of Best Wishes here in the US? sorry for all the questions....just want to support CHJ more, can't wait for Heirs 8-> I miss him already. :-S

더원·백지영·수지·이승기·최진혁, '구가의 서' OST로 만나자
http://news.nate.com/view/20130624n08183

20130624020440_0.jpg

OST is out, Normally I buy from yesasia.com. ^^
here the link

Gu Family Book OST (2CD + DVD) (MBC TV Drama)

http://www.yesasia.com/global/gu-family-book-ost-2cd-dvd-mbc-tv-drama/1033573175-0-0-0-en/info.html

buy 39$ is free shipping worldwide

Do soompi provide CD with CJH autograph? ^^

@mishiellie hello shalimar0995 was my old account I didn't realized I still have that account Thanks anyway :) I miss WulRyong :(

@annannann Thanks for the info in regards to GFB ost, please if they have soompi CJH ost autograph cover let me know I want to support him :)

Guest Mishiellie

anannanann said:

더원·백지영·수지·이승기·최진혁, '구가의 서' OST로 만나자
http://news.nate.com/view/20130624n08183

20130624020440_0.jpg

OST is out, Normally I buy from yesasia.com. ^^
here the link

Gu Family Book OST (2CD + DVD) (MBC TV Drama)

http://www.yesasia.com/global/gu-family-book-ost-2cd-dvd-mbc-tv-drama/1033573175-0-0-0-en/info.html

buy 39$ is free shipping worldwide

Do soompi provide CD with CJH autograph? ^^

Guest Mishiellie

omg i am beat!!!! been redecorating my room all weekend...
off to bed.... grrr work tmr!!
NIGHT girls!!!
hmmm we should give us a name?? CJH LOVERS?? i am bad with names.. any suggestion??
and instead of saying cjh all the time... lets say.... hottie?? i dunno.. haha pls give some suggestions

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat  LYH's phantom was really good ^^ and also it was an old movie with my jung il woo... the movie had like 4 different stories i think.. hers with jung il woo was very cute.. the movie was called my love jung il woo was the most chubby in that movie.. heehee but he is cute to me in anyway... here is a little clip

and the movie mv