Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Now all pictures from the news, wait for official photos come out. ^^
This is special shooting photos shots, might not be on the drama. All set for special shooting especially the light  setting. ^^

Guest Mishiellie

@screambyscared omggg thx for the photo!!! moonlight garden reunion.. OMGG IM SO HAPPY NOWWW

@anannanann and THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE CUTS... they are simply AMAZINGGGGGG. you don't know how much I appreciate them

@Mishiellie I got them from pay sites that I registered. Too bad that I have to sign up more than 1 site because they didn't provide every show I want. ^^
카리스마 남자  Charisma Namja - Choi JinHyuk  ^^

What day is today guys? wooaaahhh it's getting so close.. GFB just remaining leave 4 more episodes :-S I'm so sad. I can't see him anymore, I can't see Jin Hyuk oppa kyaaaaa :(( I want to cry guys..
I'm just remember his habits as Gu Wol Ryung on the scene and always remember him 8-| I will be miss him anymore! I can't see his face! his scene! HEIRS? aiiiggoooo it drama so long, I can't wait it! I must to wait it drama for 5 months yazzzzhhh [-(
I will be miss his smile, I will be miss his hand, I will be miss his voice (full bass) :((
tumblr_mngp09YtQh1ssgfsvo1_500.gif