Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Title: How about kissing me~?    나랑  뽑호 할래 (나랑 뽀뽀 할래)~?!
        Good ~                              조으닭~( 좇다~)

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
  cr DC

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.image

This is the official poster for HEIRS! Look like there is only one pair with skinship   @-)  where it shouldn't be.....does Kim Won have a love hate relationship with his step mom   :-O ....is that what the poster suggesting?! After a closeup, I realized Kim Won hand is holding the back of the chair and step mom happened to placed her hand strategically there....INTERESTING NE!  ;) What do you think?

booha said: @Mishiellie    Hello  You bought a new computer. This afternoon I suddenly remembered that you looked for a computer but hadn't decided on it.    I didn't know if you needed a desktop or a laptop   but if a laptop, I thought to give you some information about which brand should be avoided.  After dinner when I came here to post it I realized you already have a new computer.    Your first page is stunning. When I first saw those pictures done by @Yeekrfan2  I liked them so much that I wished all of them were on the first page. You did a good job. Thank you 

Guest Mishiellie

@annannannann omgggg thank you for all the screen caps... my chinese subbing team should be able to sub it by today I hope!! OMG TOTAL SPAZZ MODE